Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70610 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.
Please DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.
What has happened has happened, you need to be consoled and find next line of action.
You need someone dearer now you can share this with because with the look of things, your mind is filled.

Suicide is never an option, only coward does that and it's a punishable sin to the Creator.

Talk to someone to find next line of action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by cassbeat(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

I understand how you feel... But committing suicide is not an option just take it off ur mind... You'll be fine, you know this too it just takes time...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tito44: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ishilove:

May something similar happen to someone close to you.

Stop typing shit with emotions. Reason with ur head.. same lady said NO sex till marriage, now she said she is alreading planning on have sex with him...

Confused vagina people

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Jimmy231: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Queenslander:
guy clam down, this is a really sensitive topic!!
Abeg keep short waiting they sensitive for here
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
If you are depressed and having the thoughts of suicide do not come to nairaland for advice cuz they will help you to dig ur grave ,bunch of frustrated he goats, even twitter with much toxic peeps don't joke when it comes to suicide thinking but nairaland is turning to something else undecided quote me anyhow and remain stagnant for the rest of your life undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by dollytino4real(f): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamPlato:
Yes oh... Your wahala full everywhere
guy u no funny
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by hopexter(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.

Men are scum, try women they are more lovi g and tender. Pele my dear. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Jimmy231: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

bye bye
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by arimahoseloka(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
We
Girl9999:

Inform your parents about what happened and get that your animal boyfriend arrested
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by eDoctorr(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

Add 08079076853 for counseling.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by mauchiz: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Please don't commit suicide.
Remember your loved ones, remember your mum, dad, siblings and relatives that loves you.
If you commit suicide because of a useless guy, what will your parents do? You can imagine if you had a child you nurtured to get to your age and dies, how will you feel?
So many people loves you, I feel for you, I love you too, I also look forward to the day you will graduate and become the best in this world, who knows if you are the Esther we are waiting for?
You might be the one to help Nigeria come out of this mess, please dear the world is waiting for your manifestation, don't die because of a useless guy.
I believe you are the answer to the cry of many.
Be strong and courageous, don't allow it bother you, try and forget everything, tell yourself it never happened.
Just move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nazgul:
Rule 1. if you stay alone avoid letting guys know that. Many will try to rape you.

Rule 2. Don't fall for a guy because he's got good looks and sounds romantic, look beyond the physical and you'll see the real him.

Rule 3. You fell for the wrong guy, the signs were there but you choose to ignore it. If vibing together was the only connection you felt with him, then he certainly wasn't the right guy for you. Cos players know how to vibe with different girls, it's what they're good at.

My advice....you can report the case at the police station, the earlier you report the better. The more you delay, the more irrelevant the case would be cos they'll surely ask you why you delayed.

There's no need to involve your parents cos you'll end up making them feel worried. Handle it yourself by reporting to the nearest police station.

And try to be wise, a single girl staying alone should be security conscious. Your doors shouldn't be opened to anyone you come across.

You've learnt your lesson, next time you'll be more careful.
Forget all this talk, NO ONE IS PREDICTABLE.
Even yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by nkemdi89(f): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
I can feel your pain , please go to the hospital and don't do the necessary test, don't forget to get an emergency contraceptives. If you know that you want to end the relationship then involve the police, but for the fact that you both took the drink , he may deny that it happened under the influence of alcohol and he can't remember anything.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
You have already planned....Get d Bleep outta here Bitch!
Simp
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IamPlato(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
guy u no funny
maybe you got it wrong..

I wasn't trying to sound funny...

See the comment you dropped, you think say rape na play?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by wafun: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
best and candid comment ever, he bleeped u, u dey vex, accusing we guys, your yansh, go to anywhere mad hoe. ladies will see a gud guy dere, no not dem, na pesin wey go destroy una lyf una dey always fall for, God catch you, Ole thief... I dey sure say d guy don use you do yahoo, his cute abi, lyk dat guy in korean movie but you see your life... do any stupid thing and face the stigma...
Isokoson1:
Op, u Bleep up gan, I no say Nah ur type dey always look for fine boys and the one way dey put trouser for yansh, I believe say better guys come you shun dem base on say, you go dey select dey look for Mr cute

Now e don sup, you dey cry, well d guy Bleep up, him no be real niggar and you too Bleep up bcus u dey happy take alcohol

Sorry anything way you wan do, do am because I no know who I go belive make I hear from the guy first, I dey fear women,dey can fabricate lies

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Eberechi24(f): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
humilitypays:
You already planned to fvck him soon, so nothing spoilt, assume you have finally fvcked him as planned by you na, what's there Yeye girl, gerrarrahia mhen, selfish girl angry angry

grin grin

You are incorrigible, you are very dumb and foolish. How do her previous intention which she never made know to the said guy justify the rape?

You are simply stupid.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Theboss100(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

You should know by now that we have mad people on this forum. So you are supposed to take the advice that suites you and discard the rest. Don't kill yourself because that's the end of you in human existence. God hates suicide and won't bring back anybody that does it. So sorry for what happened to you. Just learn from it and move on. Sorry dear. Not all men are like those two useful idiots you dated
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Starzo: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
I've always said it. All men are potential rapist. Girls beware of them. Trust them at your own peril.

Sorry for your predicament. Avoid them and stay safe.

One was itching to come to my house this weekend but I refused because I don't trust them even in my own apartment and because of that he went and unliked the pics I uploaded in my profile. I don't care.

Ndi Uchu.
potential rapists just like ur father who raped ur mom.
Guessing that's how you were conceived

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
If you want to take it up legally then you should have involved your parents or go to the hospital to get a swab also if you have any vaginal lacerations to back up your rape allegation.

Rape is very difficult to prove in court. Sorry for your experience. Hope in time heals you
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Harmlesspill(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

Hey!
Listen up young lady,you don't do something stupid because some people put blames on you when you did nothing wrong.
Be strong,life is all about experiences.
Sorry for what happened,you will get stronger and will never fall for such again.
Remember that people who loves you can't afford to lose you because of someone's stupidity,, remember your parents and siblings,for now they matters most in your life and not the people that bad talk you.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jimmy231:
bye bye
This isn't a joke. Are you still a kid
She needs consolation now even if she's in anyway wrong which she isn't.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
sapphiere:
My sister, fear men. Never allow your girl child near them. If I tell you my own story you will cry all day.
Aunty,Wetin be your own story wey ear never hear before?! If na Trailer Jam You,You for never Die?!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ade3131: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I hope it is not too late already but pls if you're still alive and you can read or see this. Kindly use the link [ur] https:///3p1JfE2 [/url] to reach me on WhatsApp ASAP. The last thing you should do when you're down is to dig. Life doesn't start and end there. No mater what, you can still pull through this and use your experience to educate the upcoming generation.

Let's talk this through. I promise to walk you out of this depressing situation. I have a very close female friend who was once a victim of rape as well. I can link you up with her. Pls talk to me.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ekebest: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Don't commit suicide because if you do, you have to answer to God. Secondly, not all men are betrayal, we have uncompromising men with integrity. You are depressed but tell it to Jesus.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ojonwamama: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=Girl9999 post=98844569]I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

If you are not ready for sex, please forget boyfriend and girlfriend relationship in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
espn:
I have read your write up...you are making point until you said life isn't worthy of living anymore. Shit happens dear...We all go through shits okay? So what is it that is worth taking your life. If you see the shit going on in the world, God would have ended d world a long time ago.
the only thing I actually agreed with her on is that life is not really worth it. What's worth it about life. I'm not having any suicidal thoughts don't quote me with any motivational epistles. Just give me 2 logically valid reason why it's worth it for people to live in squalor and sorrow. The moment we start encouraging people who are tired of life to go ahead and end it if they want, this world will be a better place. Denying people right to choose whether they want to be part of this life or not is the most selfish thing in the world. We stop suicidal people because we don't want to be the worst. When all the people we are better than take their lives we will now be better than no one making us the shittiest. My mother told me when I was small that the reason you don't just angrily kill yourself because you are suffering is because there are people having it worse than you. What then happens when there's no longer anyone having it worse than you? That's the selfish reason why we stop people from ending it
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
You have already planned....Get d Bleep outta here Bitch!
after them Don fucck finish, Bros realise the girl has nothing to offer than sex, he Japa, now the girl after being jilted wants to revenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by saasala(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Hey sweetheart, this is a very serious issue right here. Please take it easy on yourself. Place a call to him and record everything then go to the police to report.

You really need a loved one around you at this point. If you need someone to talk to you can send me a PM and I willl provide my shoulders for you to lean on.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
tito44:

Stop typing shit with emotions. Reason with ur head.. same lady said NO sex till marriage, now she said she is alreading planning on have sex with him...

Confused vagina people
Stop typing the same stuff that comes out of your frazzled anus. She never said no pre-marital sex. What she said was no sex until she feels she is ready because of her previous bad experience.

I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

You people just come online to type chochochocho. It is like you drop your sense in the waste bin each time you login, which is why you and your ilk inundate us with senseless comments.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by gstream: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
1. Don't go to the police cos because you probably will spoil the case, while explaining.
2. Telling your parents or the average Nigerian spiritual leader is almost equal to telling your village people.... the info will get out somehow.
3. My Advice is read your holy book more, forgive yourself, indulge more in things of God, stay completely away from dating till you are ready for marriage, Never visit nor entertain any male visitor at your abode, if possible, get a worthy roomie or better still, relocate back to your parents house, Lastly, never mention these rape stories to any one, Never ever henceforth.

Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by lathrowinger: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.

Will you try me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.