Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70621 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by kennykruzmason: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.

You better tighten your belt the journey has just started don't forget love is beautiful and dangerous depends on the vibe you get
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by munachiso58(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nato008:

nawa how u people reason can be baffling.....finding ways to pin it on the girl
my comment blames both parties
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ifyyy25: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

my dear Nairaland is the last place for you to post this,the men here are something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SKINDOGGY: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
You have already planned....Get d Bleep outta here Bitch!

You dy ment grin grin nairaland una too much as in that part weak me she has planned already having sex with him when she said it will only be to the man that wants to marry her lol

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.
Try to ignore every stupid comment from stupid guys here. Most of them have raped and will still rape. They believe tape is their right.
Please if possible stop following this thread and go meet a psychologist to help you out. Also visit the hospital and make sure he didn't get you infected or pregnant. You can't bear to carry the child of a Rapist.
If you think you need to deal with him, be smart about it. Chat him up and make sure you get evidence from him then you can proceed to the next level of dealing with him legally. But if you think you can't deal with him legally. Go naked in the middle of the night and swear for him.
He's an animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Haywiz1122: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nonsense

First, don’t have the mentality that after loosing your virginity irresponsibly that you still have the guts to deceive any man to wait till you’re ready for marriage, smart and at the same time stupid.

At our age, sex is love for men... don’t let any man deceive you, so if you’re not ready for sex then stop looking for love and relationship

I don’t pity you at all, you came here to still call/term him as your “boyfriend” you loose guard and got caught with a wine, at your age you don’t know how to check the alcohol content?
See if it’s an already opened wine?
And where on earth did you hear that two grown up men who are not ready for sex get to drink wine alone?
You have a fish brain, I’m disappointed you passed through the UNI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Theboss100(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
Why call her a bitch. What for? Be like say you dey drug girls too. Or the person sef. Receive healing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
That spirit that keeps attracting satanic men to you is a very bad spirit. It must die.

As for the rapist, he mustn't go unpunished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Sirmwill: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
I just pray she has not killed herself already

Girl9999 say something embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by sonofElElyon: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
if you kill yourself you'll go to hell!

you'd better go read about people who went through worse things and overcame...
God's Spirit can help you through your difficult moments.. and teach you wisdom for living.. also strengthen you... Why don't you just acknowledge you need Jesus? He loves you and wants to help.. but beware of wolves in sheep's clothing...

Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by fotadmowmend(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
My advice: Move on ! Life is all about ups and downs . From your writeup you don't see having premarital sex as big deal(which is), so I assume that you have been giving him some green lights on having sex with him soon. To be frank, 90% of men would want sex in any romantic relationship save religious doctrines.
Don't kill yourself, it will not solve the problem but only transfer it to people close to you.
Just move on, focus on your career and get married soonest, then you can have sex as many times as you want

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ibiba55(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I will love to talk to you in private. I don't know if you can give me the audience. I'm so sorry for what happened to you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Tabitha03(f): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:

You sound like a rapist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by SKINDOGGY: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
Enter convent
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tosaino95(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
At least pity the bitch guy
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

It's hard, but try not to allow comments from vile and miserable people get to you. Don't be surprised if some of them also date rape girls offline so they will covertly support the evil act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tunize(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Stories of rape issa serious something and issue. U just stated urz, party "B" is not here to state his. But nevertheless if truely you are saying the truth abeg kill that thought of suicide, report to the right authority. Very sorry talk to someone. No1 rule in life dont trust ppl that much and if u dey find true friend just go buy urself a dog reasons are dogs even clear pass some human. NOT ALL MEN ARE RAPIST OR LIKE THAT.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tito44: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.

Only God knows how much u sucked the guy for the two months u guys dated. Maybe he wanted a revenge for all monies spent

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
May something similar happen to someone close to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by luminouz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
sapphiere:
My sister, fear men. Never allow your girl child near them. If I tell you my own story you will cry all day.

You don come with this fabu tales abi?

The future is female indeed!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Shelumiel: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nato008:

do u know the implications of what u are saying....so the guy raping after drugging is fine because she drank alcohol.... even if we assume she was drunk...the guy no get self control abi...and please don't tell me the guy was drunk too....I'm guy so that is just plain naive
Here are some hard facts we need to face :

1.Why would a woman drink in the first place...?

2.Why would she also invite the chap to her place or are there no public places ? Is that not giving room for this sort thing that has happened...
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by DeeMain(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Please, don't give that monster the luxury of being two up against you. He would have raped you and taken your life indirectly if you kill yourself.

Dust yourself and get help.

Go to the police. Get him arrested.

Got to a therapist. Get healed of this rape and the traumatic effect.

Three, you are running a program. Something in you is attracting dubious men in your life. Deprogram it. Either through therapy or through spirituality.

Fight back. Bet on yourself. You will win out.

DM me if you need to talk to someone fast.

Best wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.
You will be fine. Just visit the hospital and do the needful. God will rape him in all his endeavors.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

my sista, u should just thank God that the mad man did not take your life

He only betrayed the trust u had in him and stole your dignity.

Stop inviting male anyhow to your house until u are about to marry otherwise u will carry over this habit into your marital life. I know I may be sounding somehow sanctimonious and oldskool.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Theboss100(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
What is sensitive about this topic or u dey whine me ni?...Yoruba people said n I quote"if u collect kobo be ready to receive koboiru(gbola)" so what twisting is all about...

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Romanoff(f): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:
You no be virgin.......

You sex starved the guyy.....

His John Thomas sufferret violence.....

U both got high and he took it as he pleased now u re here telling the whole world that you had sex last night.....

My Advice:No kill your self ooo.....

Even if they were already having sex in their relationship and the guy did what he did, it is still rape.

There needs to be a lot of awareness on what rape is o. Cause e be like say many no know wetin rape be.

Even in the midst of romance, a person says stop and insists on it, if you go ahead without consent, it's rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Steveagro: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sorry about the incident but your issue is not with men, you are horrible at making good choices in men
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oh baby,
you re special,
you are unique,
you re wonderfully made,
you ve only given your sincere good qualities to bastards.
Get yourself up,
and take a break from any relationship for now...
So that you can heal up emotionally,
and later, i ll give you filter rules to cut off any bastard from coming your way again.
But remember,
you re special,
you re unique, and wonderfully made.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IamPlato(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
i don wake u up abi longest time
Yes oh... Your wahala full everywhere
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by kingkaka01: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:
That's the point. Trauma induced decisions. I'm done with relationships forever. He hasn't just had his way, if you make this your resolve, then he also went away with your soul and you're under his spell.

However the grief and pain, we must be careful about the resolutions we make during these moments because those decisions aren't purely ours but what wound influenced us in becoming.

Far from it for me to ever declare support for a rapist. I'm saying it will hurt for a while. Not just the biological advantage he took from you, but the violated trust and betrayal and the deep emotional scars that would occur. I'm merely telling you to not give into the blackmail the hurting process is forcing on you by simply yelling you not to allow the pain determine your essence, womanhood and future.

If we open ourselves to healing to find salve for our battered and wounded souls, life could just surprise us. Who knows.. The acknowledgement of pain and the process that leads to pain may turn around to be the critical ingredient that makes us come into greater revelation and application of ourselves some time later in future.

I hope you find the healing you deserve

Peace.

The Sage

On point. You've said it all bro!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by fastseo: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

Hope you are a Christian? Suicide will end you in hell. Please no place for that in heaven.

The world is full of evil and as each day passes by we learn from experience. Please put your self together and hold your self. Listen to Christian messages and ask the spirit of God for help and assistance.

As we have evil men so we have evil woman used by the devil their father to carry out evil act.
Before marriage I was unfortunate with woman, all that came my way always have the motive to destroy with fetish means. I had to vow that no girl comes my way for boyfriend/girlfriend stuff not untill I find the right woman .

Those days I wondered where are the good women and always tagged all women fetish untill proven otherwise through prayer no matter their look

Please you need God now than ever before. Please ask any where you fall short of his Glory he should have mercy.

Just have a relationship with God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.