Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (86678 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover / Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Kriss216: 3:35am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

And your mates? How many did you see wasting their lives away stalking a lady on NAIRALAND? Stay there, all your mates have ported out of this country and are doing well while you remain here wailing all over nairaland and monitoring people on end.

Grandpa nairaland, im sure your sisters too have become grandmas. Shame!
I’m not the cause of your frustration, please.

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Michelle55: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2021
See real gobe! Makes me wary of men I met online who claims to be single..

The heck I don't know those real men who are truly single anymore!! Their matter tire person.

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by WoundedLamb: 6:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Nuel4:
are you familiar with the padlock and key theory?
Vagina is a padlock, penis is a key.
A key that can open any padlock is a master key while a padlock any key can open is useless.

Dude, stop typing like a teenager. Men like this guy are the reason a lady wouldn't want to date a single guy. You guys like to blame women all the time but call men "my G" when they do the same thing, and you think that's cool? Smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by KidDarkness(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Michelle55:
See real gobe! Makes me wary of men I met online who claims to be single..

The heck I don't know those real men who are truly single anymore!! Their matter tire person.
Ah ah. Not every man you meet online will be like that. I'm sing....... ok, nothing

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 08, 2021
My eyes have seen wonders.

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Michelle55: 6:52am On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Dude, stop typing like a teenager. Men like this guy are the reason a lady wouldn't want to date a single guy. You guys like to blame women all the time but call men "my G" when they do the same thing, and you think that's cool? Smh
God bless you for saying the truth!

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by waleademolaa: 7:10am On Feb 08, 2021
EJanni:
If it were to be a woman now, you lots cheering this guy up would have called her all unprintable names.

There's something definitely wrong with Nigerian men.
Babe gal, is well, how are you doing today?
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by dalass(f): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2021
kiddkash:
ma man

Double standards with men. If it's a lady, all of you will say hoes ain't loyal and all sorts of trash undecided

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2021
EJanni:
If it were to be a woman now, you lots cheering this guy up would have called her all unprintable names.

There's something definitely wrong with Nigerian men.

Fvck woman

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Chudivictor(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2021
legend grin
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Lexusgs430: 7:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Can't a man cheat in peace........... grin

Avoid taking selfies, una no go hear............. tongue
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2021
A Fairly Used Man

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Ogunleti01: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2021
ouzo1:
Dat guy na Babanla for the matter.
Agba Awoo!
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by lkillbrokehoes: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Nuel4:
A key that can open any padlock is a master key while a padlock any key can open is useless.

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by lkillbrokehoes: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

And your mates? How many did you see wasting their lives away stalking a lady on NAIRALAND? Stay there, all your mates have ported out of this country and are doing well while you remain here wailing all over nairaland and monitoring people on end.

He told you the truth abeg, go and fix yourself

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by tgmservice: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2021
You guys on Nland are damn hypocrites, calling the man a legend.

If it was the other way around you will that screaming Olosho and Nigerian women are useless.

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Awoo88: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Na only two shirt the guy get?
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by TitanzStudio(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
Hm.. now this is why some NAIRALAND men don't like their pics with you uploaded because they have met with virtually all the ladies on here and still plan to meet with more.

Shameless pretenders everywhere.
Ode

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Savage

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Akaegwu(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2021
Three gun shots to salute the king �

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by TitanzStudio(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2021
3gpvids:
Haba! abi you self meet the dude

Abeg share the experience
My Nigga
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Theoutsider: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Dont see a problem. see a guy hanging out with friends. Ladies do it all the time. Cant control what they post online cheesy
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Clothingonline9(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
Hm.. now this is why some NAIRALAND men don't like their pics with you uploaded because they have met with virtually all the ladies on here and still plan to meet with more.

How many have you met?

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by BREYZ: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
A lady met her man on Twitter and showed him off with the caption 'we met on Twitter' followed by love emojis.

It was supposed to be a post full of admiration and love but it was interrupted when another lady showed a photo of herself and the guy on a date, saying they met on Twitter too.

Surprisingly, that wasn't enough interruption because another lady, making the third one, showed off a photo of herself on a date with this same young man and she captioned it 'small world' and that they met on Twitter.

Exactly why I don't take pictures whenever I go out with them ladies. I no fit make that kind mistake

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by SweetCunt97(f): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2021
kiddkash:
ma man
hypocrisy! If na woman, you'll call her a hoe

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by SmartPolician: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Sweetheart, Nairaland is supposed to be a faceless forum

Duhhhh grin grin grin

The only babe I have desired to meet and date her is Nwanyiokpa, but she no get my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Looooooool for all those women complaining, jst remember its a mans world....na we God first create.... We run dis world and as far as God dey address himself in male version (dat is father) we go continue to dominate....but dat no mean say we no respect una, but sometimes u ladies go wan to dey challenge us......

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by Torie8(f): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Very soon the guy go end up for hospital or even mortuary

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by tyup(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

The big Q is who on Earth is that jobless to be stalking Nairaland girls undecided

and well for ur info madam, alot are making it here far more than what you think so shaming a guy for not traveling abroad to me is nonsense

Re: A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got by SweetCunt97(f): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Nuel4:
Useless theory made by insecure hypocrites

How Many Women Died For Love? / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here