Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes (1023 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes by Adeala1: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bride in tears as Pastor refuses to join couple because they arrived 5 minutes late to the church (video)

A supposed joyous and memorable day turned sour after the pastor of a popular church in PortHarcourt walked out the bride for being late to church.

In the footage making rounds online, the congregation of a church alongside families of the groom and bride was left in shock at the pastor’s reaction.

According to an eyewitness report, Pastor Essay Oggory of Fulfilling World Foundation refused to join the couple in holy matrimony after being stood up for only 5 minutes.

The bride who was overwhelmed by the situation burst into tears uncontrollably as members of the church dispersed.

Watch Video Using Link Below

https://woloaded.com.ng/bride-in-tears-as-pastor-refuses-to-join-couple-because-they-arrived-5-minutes-late-to-the-church-video/

Re: Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is he the only pastor in town? All these worshipers of men should allow me rest today.
Re: Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes by AirmirthDY(f): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Since you've done traditional, wedding don stand no be by force to do church join.
Re: Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes by paulolee(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2021
rubbish
Re: Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes by kabanayol9(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2021
AirmirthDY:
Since you've done traditional, wedding don stand no be by force to do church join.
I wonder o, we just like to dey deceive ourselves, if i were in their shoes, nah to carry my wife go outside, tell my mum to do like a pastor, give her bible, she knows what to do and after merry merry (item 6).
Re: Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes by AirmirthDY(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
kabanayol9:

I wonder o, we just like to dey deceive ourselves, if i were in their shoes, nah to carry my wife go outside, tell my mum to do like a pastor, give her bible, she knows what to do and after merry merry (item 6).

cheesy.. Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes by EmmaNuella77(f): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omo... This thing weak me.. The bride's tears touched me... Nawa o
Re: Bride In Tears As Pastor Refuses To Join Couple Because They Arrived 5 Minutes by JuIiusmalema: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
Omo... This thing weak me.. The bride's tears touched me... Nawa o
heard the pastor is now dead

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways A Girl Will Act When She's Begining To Like You / Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. / Next Door Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.