Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. (1020 Views)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Sam8891(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2022
I was just thinking why do my girl friend love me with conditions. Personally I don’t expect anything from her. All she has to do is be herself and be the good person that she is. I try the best I can to provide for her to the best of my ability. But when it comes to her, she sets terms and conditions.
She said something recently that really got to me, she said before she can marry a guy he must have up to 10million and if she knew that I didn’t have a job she wouldn’t have said yes to me. I felt really bad upon hearing it. And it had me thinking deep.
The truth is that recently I liquidated my business, because I faced some challenges like every other business that I couldn’t deal with so currently I’m just idle looking for something viable to venture into. And considering the current state of the economy most businesses are barely surviving so I need to be careful.
She even mentioned that she can’t live with me in my current location and I find it quite disturbing. It’s not like I don’t have plans or a vision which she is quite aware of but, my main concern is if times become hard in the future and the chips are down will she be there for me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Cutehector(m): 5:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Set your own standards too .. Stay away from zero income earners.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2022
Cutehector:

Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Sam8891(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Cutehector:

I understand, but the future is so bright to base stuffs off the current status quo. Things are gonna improve. What if she can’t work at some point or even earn an income will my love fade? I don’t think so.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Sundrus: 5:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Men without principles & self control dey always get problem with relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by caesymore(m): 5:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Mhen...

OP na you dey herald your own wahala. Must you date? Why date when you know you will still break up?

In this present 9ja you never know say dating na main and side hustling job for these less privileged girls like your low budget girl friend with entitlement mentality. Only a SIMple can hangout with them then regret sets in later, no reasonable Man fuels a relationship with money unless you be politician or G boy ( well you've seen how reasonable these ones are)

If na sex you want, get those "Abali amaka babes" ( konji girl friends) wey you go dey maintain easily, wey no even care if you call or not, but once you drop and una meeting na based on straphs and bye then you go your hustle.

That low budget Angel you dey date don drop motivation for you, unless you won see am as curse na you sabi.

Well I see you trying to please her no try am pleasing her dey like someone screaming harder!! harder!!! on Baba Asuwaji in za oda rum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by seniorgozman(m): 5:56am On Apr 26, 2022
End that relationship now that it is early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Omicron123: 6:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Nairalanders and relationship problems are like Nigerians and APC. Everyday, new problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Southernigbo: 6:06am On Apr 26, 2022
what of men who vowed to only marry chaste or virgin ladies or only ladies 25 & below?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2022
OP, You better get Sense now and embrace Reality! Women (esp Nigerian women) DO NOT love. They are only motivated by Money and Sex! If a Naija lady is showering a Guy with affections and gifts, it is because he is fvccking her mercilessly with Big dick or his Father has plenty Cash, NOT because OF LOVE! Look@Chioma and Davido. Do u tink she 'loves' him?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by MadamVanessa(f): 6:08am On Apr 26, 2022
shocked

She's not a good girl that any sane man should consider dating talkless of settling down with. She's simple a gold digger parading around, trying to reap where she didn't sow. It will be so foolish of you bro if you still stick to her after all these. Let her go to someone who have billion in her account and who have work, but I must assure you, it's always end in perpetual regret.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Wizywiz(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmmmm.....were una dey see all these gold-diggers...op please forget that babe and move on ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Nonexisting: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Stay with her and continue showering her with love, maybe someday she will love you unconditionally. I'm done wasting saliva on simps.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Sam8891:

I understand, but the future is so bright to base stuffs off the current status quo. Things are gonna improve. What if she can’t work at some point or even earn an income will my love fade? I don’t think so.
na so dem go use you finish
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Tboymessiah(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2022
caesymore:
Mhen...

OP na you dey herald your own wahala. Must you date? Why date when you know you will still break up?

In this present 9ja you never know say dating na main and side hustling job for these less privileged girls like your low budget girl friend with entitlement mentality. Only a SIMple can hangout with them then regret sets in later, no reasonable Man fuels a relationship with money unless you be politician or G boy ( well you've seen how reasonable these ones are)

If na sex you want, get those "Abali amaka babes" ( konji girl friends) wey you go dey maintain easily, wey no even care if you call or not, but once you drop and una meeting na based on straphs and bye then you go your hustle.

That low budget Angel you dey date don drop motivation for you, unless you won see am as curse na you sabi.

Well I see you trying to please her no try am pleasing her dey like someone screaming harder!! harder!!! on Baba Asuwaji in za oda rum.

I get one girl like this too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by suicidesheep: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2022
caesymore:
Mhen...

If you play your cards right all girls fit be konji girlfriend. Girls wey like sex pass any other thing

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by toujurs: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Why do you think men don't value women anymore, things just got harder. So no value on material things. But honestly there are responsible ladies who would support you, the little way they can. But they are very few, and its luck meeting them. I would say an achievement right now. Because most of these women now, they are for sexual satisfaction
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by toujurs: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2022
suicidesheep:

If you play your cards right all girls fit be konji girlfriend. Girls wey like sex pass any other thing
Big lie, the only way a lady would be that comfortable to show you how she loves sex, is when you begin to give her money. Just give her money, have a good job and a nice apartment and car. Na you go run away from sex. She will be super loyal to you. Because other girls might snatch you away from her, and you are fit for marriage.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Brian47(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2022
"Before she can marry a guy, he must have up to 10 million"
Ask her what did she do to deserve a guy that makes that kind of money because she's being unrealistic.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by suicidesheep: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
toujurs:
Big lie, the only way a lady would be that comfortable to show you how she loves sex, is when you begin to give her money. Just give her money, have a good job and a nice apartment and car. Na you go run away from sex. She will be super loyal to you. Because other girls might snatch you away from her, and you are fit for marriage.

First of all, no girl Is loyal because of your money, who wants to be loyal will be loyal.
Also, we are talking about a girl giving u sex and not loyalty. U dont need to be rich or comfortable to have sure sex with any girl. Yahoo boys gfs that Bleep one sure broke guy.. what will u say about them

Just play your cards right, girls love sex more than guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by toujurs: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2022
suicidesheep:

First of all, no girl Is loyal because of your money, who wants to be loyal will be loyal.
Also, we are talking about a girl giving u sex and not loyalty. U dont need to be rich or comfortable to have sure sex with any girl. Yahoo boys gfs that Bleep one sure broke guy.. what will u say about them

Just play your cards right, girls love sex more than guys
girls enjoy it more though i agree, but guys need sex more.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by Sam8891(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

She's not a good girl that any sane man should consider dating talkless of settling down with. She's simple a gold digger parading around, trying to reap where she didn't sow. It will be so foolish of you bro if you still stick to her after all these. Let her go to someone who have billion in her account and who have work, but I must assure you, it's always end in perpetual regret.

God bless you.

I think I owe a duty to be honest. She is a good person with good moral standards. It’s just that I’m dealing with the baggages from her past that she’s carrying.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by montego22(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hey. The 21st century is dictating new rules: online dating is now becoming the norm. However, there are many stereotypes and fears associated with dating sites: they say that people are not looking for a serious relationship on the Internet. I can advise you to use mail order brides I think it can help you to meet interesting people.
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by dhiqson(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
toujurs:

Looool
Learn game brother
In sexual market, all these things aren't needed
So you're tryna tell me all the times you don dey "fornicate" you've never met a girl that lashes for lust?
Man there are plethora of girls that lashes for lust even without you spending a fuckin dime
All you need na game boss
Re: Why Do Ladies Love With Conditions while men have to love unconditionally. by toujurs: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
dhiqson:

Looool
Learn game brother
In sexual market, all these things aren't needed
So you're tryna tell me all the times you don dey "fornicate" you've never met a girl that lashes for lust?
Man there are plethora of girls that lashes for lust even without you spending a fuckin dime
All you need na game boss
i have met any, but i have heard this from a friend of mine, na hungry thieves, urgent 2k i dey meet. Most are boring, and doesn't take relationship serious unlike i knack them. They will start running tiki tiki and taka taka, on how i came online, and went off without saying a hi

(1) (Reply)

Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) / Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? / Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.