Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,117 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Sends Wife Away Because She Ate Chicken Gizard Meant For Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Away Because She Ate Chicken Gizard Meant For Him. (208 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Sends Wife Away Because She Ate Chicken Gizard Meant For Him. by raphretle: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2021
I just wonder what is so special about this idea that men (Head of the House) are supposed to eat the Gizard..
This neighbor of mine almost sent his wife away when she couldn't account for the Gizard of the chicken the killed... Claiming he was supposed to eat that part.. it took the intervention of some elders around to calm this man...
I wonder if he is being fetish or it's just culture..

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Being Played In Romantic Relationships? These 10 Tips Will Wise You Up / Serious Minded Lady/woman To Be My Bestie Or Close Pal / Relationship And Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.