Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry (3320 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2021
bukatyne:

1. There is a difference between falling for someone, then later find out she is a single mom/ single dad than a single person 'actively' seeking for a single parent

2. Everyone has a reason/motive for doing something. It can be as 'altrustic' as been a Christian, or love to help, or love the person, or relating in the person's shoes and as 'selfish' as wanting something back or image laundering.
Just shut d fvck up! Thought you jad sense before or is this a cloned account? What's with ur useless posts of late?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2021
waleademolaa:
Any single mother in the house below 33 years, I kindly need a single mother below 33 years to marry,. My DM isn't working, just quote me and we devise a means to meet, thank you
Hope you are rich?
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Hope you are rich?
Is for the person I will meet to know not for a nonentity like u, cheers

4 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2021
waleademolaa:

What d Fvck! I asked a simple question and you reply me in this manner? Wow! Just fucking wow!

Really doesnt take much to know one's character sha. Make una dm this idiot at ur own risk o.. Him don show him true color.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
waleademolaa:

lalasticlala and co this being called me a nonentity unprovoked. He should be banned first.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
What d Fvck! I asked a simple question and you reply me in this manner? Wow! Just fucking wow!

Really doesnt take much to know one's character sha. Make una dm this idiot at ur own risk o.. Him don show him true color.

You actually showed your own true color, when you asked "Hope you are rich?" Or don't you think so? grin grin
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
waleademolaa:
Any single mother in the house below 33 years, I kindly need a single mother below 33 years to marry,. My DM isn't working, just quote me and we devise a means to meet, thank you

Why would you want to settle down with a
single mother ?
Just curious...
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
i926:

You actually showed your own true color, when you asked "Hope you are rich?" Or don't you think so? grin grin
There are psychological taunts aimed at knowing a person's true color. No matter how they pretend, it will show.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by SweetCunt97(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Why would you want to settle down with a
single mother ?
Just curious...
Hes a single father too ni
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Guestonline: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
waleademolaa:
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Dainy1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Hope you are rich?
Very inrelevant questions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by KidDarkness(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Guestonline:

Hi, i am a single mom... ave u found any?
He hasn't.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Teleprompter(f): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Being open to marrying a single mother is so much different from seeking a single mother outrightly. Perhaps you do not want to have more children but none the less, I'm suspicious of your intentions and my guts tell me that I am right.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Guestonline:

Hi, i am a single mom... ave u found any?
Nop
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Why would you want to settle down with a single mother ? Just curious...
I have a son
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Teleprompter:
Being open to marrying a single mother is so much different from seeking a single mother outrightly. Perhaps you do not want to have more children but none the less, I'm suspicious of your intentions and my guts tell me that I am right.
No need to be suspicious, I have a son
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by waleademolaa: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
KidDarkness:
He hasn't.
Thank you, if I do find I will update the thread definitely
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Juliearth(f): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2021
waleademolaa:

Hi, I am back again. If you haven't found the right one, Angelluvy is a single mother who is also ready to mingle. You two can give it a shot.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Just curious. Why a single mother specifically? Having a son is no barrier to marrying a virgin.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Mariangeles(f): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Just curious. Why a single mother specifically? Having a son is no barrier to marrying a virgin.

Yeah.

Just like being a single mother is no barrier to marrying a bachelor.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

Yeah.

Just like being a single mother is no barrier to marrying a bachelor.

That is different.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

That is different.

How is it different?
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

How is it different?

Proof of a man's chaste habits is irrelevant to the well being of a marriage, a woman's chastity is a primary factor.

But you already knew that. Please I don't have time for unproductive argument. I'm busy.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by NoToPile: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Proof of a man's chaste habits is irrelevant to the well being of a marriage, a woman's chastity is a primary factor.

But you already knew that. Please I don't have time for unproductive argument. I'm busy.

@bolded seriously?

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
NoToPile:

@bolded seriously?

Of course, men cannot deceitfully bring illegitimate children home for their wives to care for, so their having extra marital sex is no business of the wife. Cheating wives on the other hand, can get pregnant for other men and scam the unsuspecting husband into taking care of the illegitimate children. That is why a wife must have an impeccable moral reputation, but for a man, it matters little.

If a man has sex outside his home, it's not really cheating. Otherwise, what is he cheating his wife of? A man cheats his wife only when he fails to fulfill his financial obligations.
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by NoToPile: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Of course, men cannot deceitfully bring illegitimate children home for their wives to care for, so their having extra marital sex is no business of the wife. Cheating wives on the other hand, can get pregnant for other men and scam the unsuspecting husband into taking care of the illegitimate children. That is why a wife must have an impeccable moral reputation, but for a man, it matters little.

If a man has sex outside his home, it's not really cheating
. Otherwise, what is he cheating his wife of? A man cheats his wife only when he fails to fulfill his financial obligations.

Your stand is noted

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by RealEzee(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry by Guestonline: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's Mother's Favorite Child / Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare / Married Women I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.