Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) (5664 Views)

Seun Was Roasted On Twitter For Posting This (photos) / Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by capitalzero: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2021
moscobabs:

It's not according to Facebook but according to the owner of facebook. If it's according to Facebook, I would have been blocked when I posted Sheikh Gumi pictures with bandits because it would be general rule.

Owner of Facebook is Facebook. Nothing likes general rule or policy in corporate world. Every corporate organisation has its mission , some are open secret.
If you want to sell idea to world, create your social medium and monopolize it. It is business. Do you add value to Facebook. You would not be missed.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2021
capitalzero:

Owner of Facebook is Facebook. Nothing likes general rule or policy in corporate world. Every corporate organisation has its mission , some are open secret.
If you want to sell idea to world, create your social medium and monopolize it. It is business. Do you add value to Facebook. You would not be missed.

grin I will be missed by my followers bro.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by kokoA(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2021
I will tell my guy, Mark to unblock you.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by capitalzero: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2021
moscobabs:

grin I will be missed by my followers bro.
I get your point.
World is rudderless. Big techs, nations, group want to control the world. I choose what to believe. I stopped posting in facebook about 5 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Whoube99(f): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2021
Op ya head correct so
I didn't see anybody holding a stick in the alleged American Taliban picture, compared to the bandit's own, where they were brandishing all sort of assault rifles while discussing with their business contractor, oh' sorry Mr sheikh Ahmad Gumi
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Whoube99:
Op ya head correct so
I didn't see anybody holding a stick in the alleged American Taliban picture, compared to the bandit's own, where they were brandishing all sort of assault rifles while discussing with their business contractor, oh' sorry Mr sheikh Ahmad Gumi
Can u please read and comprehend?

Stick or no stick,Gun or no gun....the point here is "Negotiating with Terrorists"
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by November24(f): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2021
You don't know anything Islam is a curse abi
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by November24(f): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2021
moscobabs:

Can u please read and comprehend?

Stick or no stick,Gun or no gun....the point here is "Negotiating with Terrorists"

You have no point terrorist
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by November24(f): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Whoube99:
Op ya head correct so

Don't mind the terrorist my sis
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Enough of all this divisive nonsense. Our government should quickly get involve and bring an end to this strike. In as much as I can't blame the farmers/cattle traders for their action since it involves their lives and properties being targeted at a slight provocation, I will equally advice that every region of this country needs each other for survival. The government must do all it take to ensure their safety please.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2021
..A PEEP INTO AN IBADAN WOMAN'S PHONE BOOK
I was in Ibadan recently and somebody gave me an insight into what the phone book on the Black Berry of an Ibadan woman will look like

Iya Deji alaso,
Nuru eleran,
Kamoru Onigi,
Iya Monsurat elepo,
Iya Lekan eleja,
Saidi onisu,
Iya ijesha oniru.
Basiru oni moto,
Sola omo baba basira,
Basira onipomo,
Suraju olokada,
Oriyomi alalubosa,
Bose Tailor,
Gbenro agbero,
Noimo olororo,
Iya Luku Oloka,
Akanke alakara eebo,
Sola tisha,
Baba wale nepa,
Iya biliki elepo,
Baba aduke alagunmu jedi,
Iya wasiu onifufu,
Morufu riwaya,
Iya olobi agba,
Baba tawa alajo,
Alani kafinta,
Boda tunde birikila.
Moomi Oloole.
Buoda mi Alani
Iya mi elesuru
Baba ilu eebo
Alao alawin......... grin
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by authority2006(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
You people use more energy fighting for bandits and terrorists than the people being terrorized,

On every front all I see is sympathy for hardened cross border criminals!

Rubbish as usual
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Taliban is not in America.
The comparison was needless.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Youngmaster0(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2021
moscobabs:
Few day ago, picture of Sheikh Gumi went viral when he was negotiating with bandits in the North.

I posted same pictures on facebook and people started making different comments on it. During the arguments, I posted pictures where US representative was negotiating with Talibans

I was surprised when facebook block me for 30days for go against their community standard.

My question is, why is it that I didn't go against facebook community standards when I posted picture of Sheikh Gumi with Bandits but I go against their standard when I post US and Talibans to support my point?

Simple, the picture of Gumi is real and this is not. How hard is it for you to understand.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Youngmaster0:

Simple, the picture of Gumi is real and this is not. How hard is it for you to understand.

Oga what's wrong with you na. Are u saying the picture was photoshop?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by Youngmaster0(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2021
moscobabs:

Oga what's wrong with you na. Are u saying the picture was photoshop?
Yes is photoshop
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) by moscobabs(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Youngmaster0:

Yes is photoshop

Learn how to use your Google bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North / See What Ghanaian Currency Now Exchange Against Pounds Vs Naira / ALERT: Army And The Boys In Serious Clashes - Avoid These Areas For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.