Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette (41499 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by UKBobo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
blinking001:
So far as he's qualified no problem..

See naija pesin article analysis..chai

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by chozzy: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Useless man calling himself
President
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by iyimide(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
08033498632 and 08024247123

Those are his numbers.. send your greetings to him
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by privaldo: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Derbydebra:
How do you go about buying of foreign stocks?

Try Risevest or Bamboo, I hope this helps.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by bigfish3k: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Duru9:
The almighty recharge card seller

A lot have been said about this Sabiu
Report has it that he has almost acquire a whole street in KD
He is the leader of the cabal's
He dictate what happens in villa

Small boy oooo
Tomorrow he will transform into a motivational speaker of how he rose from a recharge card seller to become one of the richest Nigerians and now a director at NIA
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Tolexander: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
etrouble:

Stop thinking nonsense. PDP 16 years of wastage is the worst in the nation's history, but Buhari's nepotism is the worst in the history of the world. Definitely, Nepotism is what ate up brain from Buhari's head.
[/s]thrash bin content
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by olaorire: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fake News! How come no national daily reported this?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Gyong(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Manna, hellfirenues,seunhouseboy etal will avoid this thread like roaches wey jam sniper. Karma continue your press up, cos you ll strike soon and its gonna be massive and we will be here singing praise and worship when you delivered.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Cromagnon: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omezif:
What we are seeing in this buhari administration is exactly what can happen if a nepotistic president is ruling a country.
buhari should desist from the nepotistic act of ruling because it's quite infuriating.
and if he doesn't, what will you do?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Cromagnon: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
HeadShot:
Good punish all those who voted Buhari

May fulani herdsmen visit their house hold
after he finishes them,what next?
Will that solve your problem?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Cromagnon: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Buhari knows his men are guilty hence trying hard to hide them from prosecution, From Service Chief getting Diplomatic Appointment which protects them from prosecution, to His Personal Assistant getting National Intelligence Agency job similar to CIA and KGB

NIA agent are posted abroad... Tunde is already bastardly rich and influential as a Cabal, now he gets a juicy retirement as an NIA agent posted to his country of choice

You are very wrong, Diplomatic passport confers immuinity on the bearer, in this case Tunde gets a Blue passport as a NIA agent, Retired Service Chief gets Blue passport as ambassador

Why did you think UK, US and Nigeria couldn't prosecute Diezena Madueke?! Because she has a Dominican Diplomatic Passport signed by their President

Why do you think Obaseki was not arrested by Interpol in Paris for Money laundering?! Because he had the blue passport

Why did you think Wiki leaks boss couldn't be extradited or prosecuted in US or Turkish Journalist Murderers and Saudi crown prince not prosecuted

she I another president will come and can remove the immunity?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by magzey: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
I dont think Hausa Fulani Has TUNDE as a name sounds more of YORUBA name grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Who go locate me like them locate "Tunde" ?
God make I send you my location e no go bad make 1 billion sidon for my account I don mature I go use am well. God please hear my call let nepotism, favouritism and tribalism locate me I go collect am with my full chest. I no go mind NSIA level 14. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by AerialMapper: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol!!

But educated intellectual morons like Morgan, Manna, Leo are fooling themselves daily for 30k

See una life?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by banio: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
A country without functional systems will always go through this.

I pity myself for being a Nigerian
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by GreyLaw(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
festacman:

A diplomatic blue passport or whatever, is what it is because it is accorded global recognition. Look, ICC is a UN body. Once, you are tagged somebody who committed crime against humanity, things change fast and the so-called blue passport becomes a piece of trash. By the way, nobody can be an ambassador unless accepted by host country. If such acceptance is withdrawn, you become persona non grata and deported .

I dont know what you are on about. You are just tacitly supporting Buhari's clannishness as usual. Only smart people would see through your veiled support for nonsense!

Be it known to you that there are a host of countries, especially I the middle east ready to accommodate Buhari's friends and cronies as ambassadors and heaven will no fall. Kashoogi was obviously murdered and the kings and diplomats who planned and carried out that dastardly act are still walking free.

Stop all this your support for Buhari's wrong moves. Be objective. Be bold. Tell the truth!
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by GreyLaw(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Why did they catch Charles Taylor like a bushrat at Cross river?
Why did Omar El Bashir that was misbehaving? Today he is sitting inside a cage like an animal.

Blue passport means nothing when you are about to be bleeped up.

Taylor happened because the powers that be in Africa including his country yielded him up like a ghost to the ICC. Now Nigeria is one of those powers that be in Africa. Nobody can touch Buratai and co if they are given appointments. Your signatures are useless so long as the Nigerian government isn't prosecuting them.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by GreyLaw(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jerryherd:

Wiki leaks Boss is wanted in America for Espionage, yet he is a free man due to Diplomatic Passport

Allison Madueke is wanted for fraud in UK US and Nigeria, but with he Dominican Republic diplomatic passport she is free

Obaseki walked out of Interpol $2million money laundering case because of his Diplomatic passport while his commissioner for tourism got docked

Saudi Crown Prince butchered a Turkish American Journalist in International Soil and nothing has happened to him

The guy you are quoting is an ardent Buhari fan. Read his posts critically and you'll find a man try in hard to deflect criticism away from his hero.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Wickedfacts: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
GreyLaw:

Taylor happened because the powers that be in Africa including his country yielded him up like a ghost to the ICC. Now Nigeria is one of those powers that be in Africa. Nobody can touch Buratai and co if they are given appointments. Your signatures are useless so long as the Nigerian government isn't prosecuting them.

It seems you didn't follow the argument from the beginning, hence your idea of what I'm saying is limited.

Once Buhari is out and the next government wants to mess them up, a thousand Blue passports can't help. That's why I mentioned Taylor and the idiot in Sudan.
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by festacman(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
GreyLaw:

I dont know what you are on about. You are just tacitly supporting Buhari's clannishness as usual. Only smart people would see through your veiled support for nonsense!

Be it known to you that there are a host of countries, especially I the middle east ready to accommodate Buhari's friends and cronies as ambassadors and heaven will no fall. Kashoogi was obviously murdered and the kings and diplomats who planned and carried out that dastardly act are still walking free.

Stop all this your support for Buhari's wrong moves. Be objective. Be bold. Tell the truth!

This is a forum for members to air their opinions. I express mine based my knowledge and convictions. It doesn't matter what you see through my opinions, I stand by them. In the same way you are entitled to your opinion. I urge you to stop "seeing through" and start expressing. "Be objective. Be bold. Tell the truth!"
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by stieyven(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Elsanchez:
Some he-goats will still defend this

Over to the Zone-Bs
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness "He-goats".
Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by andyblinks: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
musicproducer:
buhari damages will forever remain
we only pray to get better.
forget buhari matter, from your signature can I see a video of your production?
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by andyblinks: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
LLMG:
keep waiting for 2023, don't act now that you still have the opportunity to so do.

we are not living in stone age now, everything is guided with laws
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
andyblinks:

we only pray to get better.
forget buhari matter, from your signature can I see a video of your production?
a video
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by kafeii123: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Derbydebra:
Please, who knows how to buy stocks on Netflix, Tesla,Disney etc.... Thank you

There's a foreign us/uk stock pick alerts thread on nairaland... Google it and you'd be more than settled

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by Derbydebra(f): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
u useless nigerians. is it everything you want to ?
know?

Wow... I celebrate you..
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by godofuck231: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2021
This is where our foreign intelligence officers throw in the towel
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by ddeola: 2:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Nepotism continua... sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by holyfather(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2021
Duru9:
The almighty recharge card seller

A lot have been said about this Sabiu
Report has it that he has almost acquire a whole street in KD
He is the leader of the cabal's
He dictate what happens in villa

Small boy oooo
Small boy with big god grin
Re: Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette by holyfather(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
he's my menthol now o cry
Are you kidneying me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' / ”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.