Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? (3753 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by akincarson: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
A Twitter influencer made a tweet that is seriously shaking relationship tables on Twitter.

According to him:

"90% of girls in a SERIOUS relationship (emphasis on 'serious') will have sex with another guy for N500k."

This tweet which has now gone viral has so many people commenting and agreeing to the statement made.

Surprising, a lot of ladies are in agreement too.

Last last, is anyone even safe in relationships these days (especially when your pockets are not heavy)

Guys, what are your opinions?

Note: the intention of this post is not to shame any gender. Just wanna have a REAL HONEST conversation around the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by akincarson: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Some Reactions on Twitter

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by LMS1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Truth Be Told Blame it on The Economy.
Even As A Man I Can also cheat for
couple of Bitcoins. grin

#Undertheinfluence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Kriss216: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
500k... 90% WTF!

This guy is benevolent with his statistics.

99.987875% of Nigerian girls will cheat on their supposed “love of my life” for just indomie and egg!

Species that cheats for fun, talk more when food or money is involved, na to open legs like fountain of river.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
I love the question asked by the girl above.

How do you guys come up with the percentages?

I'm curious as well.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
The 10 percent must currently be in coma at hospitals if not, I will not even believe the 90 percent.

15 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Kriss216: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cyry:
Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

They know nothing apart from sex.

#fact.
Same sex you vagina beings can’t do without.
Daughters of Eve!

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by DEMZEE(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cyry:

#fact.

Women are sexual objects

Don't over rationalize ur agency and pussy power nah

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by AfonjaFirstSon: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
it's only poverty that drives ladies into monetary sexual intercourse nowadays
Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Richadv(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Not only Nigerian women but women in general there's a channel I watch on fb and YouTube "to caught a cheater" most times the woman want to cheat because is taller and well built than their partners even milfs want to chat with theirs children's friends lol

Men are not left out sha we still dey cheat.las las everybody dey cheat na make dem say " all dog dey chop shiť na only d 1 wey nor clean mouth dem dey caught "
Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Liposure: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Some girls are like mercenaries. Show them the dough and they will swiftly switch allegience.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Twoclans(f): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
100% of men will do it for far less,las las we are all crazy

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by younglleo: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Where those mehn dey see these money?

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Queenslander(f): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wow, crazy assumption!!
Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Godoverevery: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cyry:

#fact.
lol
Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Godoverevery: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:
I love the question asked by the girl above.

I'm curious as well.
You need to hang out more.....so you can see things
Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Godoverevery: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Queenslander:
Wow, crazy assumption!!
my dear is a no assumption...... some Ladies will even allow 3guys sex them at a go for 15k......is what I see everyday

Try to go out more so you can see how useless most Ladies are now because of money.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Oturatetuala(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
99.9% of women ain't loyal, nothing like serious relationship all na scam..

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Favouredhero(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
There's no SERIOUS relationship anymore, it's only relationship of INTEREST that remain. Whereas money is the interest of highest stake that ladies harbour in relationships.

Hence 90% of ladies in the so called busy relationships will cheat for money less than 500k.

Fact: Expect no loyalty from any lady, especially when you as a man have challenges in life, so as to maintain your mental health.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by mosdii(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
A whole 500k?
They can even spread their legs like rumour for as little as gala and Coke or indomie and egg.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by tobechi20(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sex is different from love.

Go ahead do it and use the money to pay for your dream wedding

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
shocked

Truth be told,a very good and reasonable number of broke asss niggas will even team up with their girlfriends to do it

Blame it on poverty But don't forget to include SIMP-ICITY as a major element of stupidity in any girl who allows his girlfriend to do such thing

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Cholls(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
tobechi20:
Sex is different from love.
Go ahead do it and use the money to pay for your dream wedding

1 Share

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by johnkey: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
90%? 500K? dude is joking...99% of naija girls will do it for 10K. FACT

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by chinaka98295: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
:I love the question asked by the girl above.
I'm curious as well.
You need to hang out more.....so you can see things
Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lies
Lies
Lies!

Please speak for your sisters.

I remember some time ago, I was dating one young man. Then the chairman I was working for wanted to date me too. He'll give me cash gift and I'll refuse. So he said I should apologize for rubbishing him with his money and I did.

Another time, he threw an open check and told me to name my price but I began to plead with him that I don't want any money from him ( cos I know the next thing is to ask me out).

I told this man I was dating and the moro.n said I should have collected the money.. huh?? When he saw the look on my face, he began to say... You'll just collect the money and play him. Mehnn... That was the end of the relationship. I ditched him and never looked back. He begged and begged, I blocked him for life. And to think the chairman sacked me because of that.

You men are the reason some girls begin to misbehave.

I can never do such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
So?
Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
Lie
Lie
Lie!

Please speak for your sisters.

I remember some time ago, I was dating one young man. Then the chairman I was working for wanted to date me too. He'll give me cash gift and I'll refuse. So he said I should apologize for rubbishing him with his money and I did.

Another time, he threw an open check and told me to name my price but I began to plead with him that I don't want any money from him ( cos I know the next thing is to ask me out).

I told this man I was dating and the moro.n said I should have collected the money.. huh?? When he saw the look on my face, he began to say... You'll just collect the money and play him. Mehnn... That was the end of the relationship. I ditched him and never looked back. He begged and begged, I blocked him for life. And to think the chairman sacked me because of that.

You men are the reason some girls begin to misbehave.

I can never do such.
you are boring

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nuel4:
you are boring

Don't worry, you'll jam the one that is not boring but will give you high jump and BP.

Watch and see. Dumbo.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by gfon(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol...500k bawo?? Wen noodles and egg still dey market.if you want first class treatment,add sardine
Re: Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
younglleo:
Where those mehn dey see these money?
500k for puci, i will rather use am buy shoe, clothes, wristwatch, eat fish pepper soup, i no go even call my friends,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman / Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.