Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Secret Of Copywriting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Of Copywriting (196 Views)

The Unknown Secret Of Prayer (Revealed) / +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Copywriting by Anthonyuzor(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
BECOME A COPYWRITER AND SAY GOODBYE TO BROKENNESS

I have a good news for you just give me 10mins of your time and you won't regret it.
I bring you a skill that will change your life (Copywriting).
Some may ask what is Copywriting?, Well copywriting is a skill, a high income skill that will never let your pocket dry or your bank account lack money. Is a skill even someone will zero knowledge will do and master, it's a skill that will pay you for the rest of your life, it's a skill that will make you become financial stable just like I am now, I became a copywriter since 2019 and I have not lack money, money keep flowing in. Before I became a copywriter, I used to struggle financially during my ND's sometimes to eat is a problem because no money, I do manage the little one I get from my parents, even to buy textbook is problem, my situation was a critical one but my life change during my HND1 wen I saw an advert on Graphic design training, the training was free of charge so I applied for it, as the training is going on one day my mentor(a lady) encouraged me to join copywriting training and d training fee is 5000, and I don't have upto that, what I have then was 3000 so my mentor support me with the remaining 2000 and I join training and since then I have never lack, I made 50k in my first month as a Copywriting and I have not make less than that. Am I living testimony and I have testimonies of those that have benefited from my Copywriting training. My training have move many from zero to a hero stage.

� Being a Copywriter won't stop you from doing other activities or businesses and you will have time for yourself and other things

�You don't need office, will just work from home

�You will work less and earn higher

�You don't need laptop, all you need is your smartphone

⚪What you will learn from my training.

� Secret Of Copywriting
�Organic generation
�Lead generation
�How to make 6-7 figure
with your skill
�How to open an
approve upwork
account
�How to create an
outstanding Fiverr
account and gigs
�You will learn content
Generation.

⚪BONUSES

�You will get free E-book worth of 50k
�You will get certificate after training
�Free Graphic design training

�Where will the training hold? The training will hold on closed WhatsApp group

�When is the training starting? The training will start on Saturday 20th Feb - Saturday 20th March 2021

�Is there any guarantee? Yes, if you didn't make 10x more than your money, call me I will give you back your money

�FEE
This training can easily be priced 10k but I decided to slash it down to 5k but those that will pay before 15 Feb will only have to pay 1k and after 14th Feb the price go back to 5k, pay now and enjoy the Val bonus.

�How will I get started?
First join the general group https:///EAt4HRINALcLedvEWYaf0F then pay 1k (for those that pay before 15th) to
Uzoeshi Anthony
UBA

�Send evidence of payment to +2348136743363 then I will add you to the training group.

Re: Secret Of Copywriting by Anthonyuzor(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
He was one of my best student

(1) (Reply)

Romance In Nigeria / Let's Work! I Am Buying Massively. / Urgently Need A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.