Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] (5740 Views)

What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Attached picture: My latest Payment alert of $226!!!

that's approximately #105k if I use an exchanger. wink

How did I get it?

I made it through Copywriting.

All I did was buy a copywriting course online (cost me 40k)

then I studied the course for 1 hour everyday.

Then 2 weeks ago, after applying the teachings of the course, I was able to get a client who paid me $226 to write Landing Page Copy (not even up to 500 words)

As you can see the date, the payment came in last night.

I spent 40k to buy the course,

I spent #50 on data (night sub) to download the course materials and put in some effort to learn the skill. In less than 3 weeks, I have gotten double of what I spent back...

If you want to know the course that helped me achieve this, check it out yourself here https://nairarain.com.ng/FCI

Whatsapp contact in signature...

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by zed7: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Good for you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by braveboy64(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Do giveaway grin

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by psucc(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2021
I thank God for your success.

Why not do more and become the new Cubana in town?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by squash47(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2021
They have come again. Rich men who will ask you to pay them before they can teach you something.

But they claim to be very rich o.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Obakashdee(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2021
squash47:
They have come again. Rich men who will ask you to pay them before they can teach you something.

No mind them
Buy my book to make money lol
You want to use me to make money

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Tokskob2008: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2021
No rich person ( Nigerian especially) will detail out the source of their wealth to outsiders, all this "I make $50billion but bring #50k so I can teach you how" are just scammers

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Tokskob2008:
No rich person ( Nigerian especially) will detail out the source of their wealth to outsiders, all this "I make $50billion but bring #50k so I can teach you how" are just scammers

Hungry scammers at that !

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2021
zed7:
Good for you.

Thanks man, cheers to more progress.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2021
psucc:
I thank God for your success.

Why not do more and become the new Cubana in town?

Thanks man...

It would be great to have money like Cubana but I don't have aspirations that high yet...

grin grin grin

I just want to be financially free and be able to provide for myself and my family with enough to spare in my bank account.

That's more achievable for now.

We will aim higher later grin
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2021
braveboy64:
Do giveaway grin

Because you asked ni o.

Oya drop phone number and network is #500 airtime is not too small
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
squash47:

Rich men? grin That's definitely not me, at least not yet.

And I'm sure I didn't ask anyone to pay me for anything.

I'm not teaching anything.

I only dropped a testimony of my journey that started in May this year...

It's July and I'm already getting results. That's the whole point of this thread.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by squash47(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

And I'm sure I didn't ask anyone to pay me for anything.

It's July and I'm already getting results. That's the whole point of this thread.

If you want to be really helpful, drop all the tips here.

That's how illegend does it. Stop invite anybody for a private chat on WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Obakashdee:

No mind them
Buy my book to make money lol
You want to use me to make money

grin grin grin

Bros, there's literally no reason to pay anybody for knowledge in 2021.

Everything is on YouTube and Google.

That's where I started. It was after a lot of trial and error, and after I had some money I could afford to lose that I paid for a course.

And I only did it to save time, avoid trial and error, and get good mentorship from someone who was better at copywriting than me...

So far, it has worked for me and I will only keep getting better at it...

But,
Ignorance is also an option for people who don't want to pay for knowledge.

You can either spend some money to know what someone else knows about making money or spend it on something else.

Either ways, you must sha spend money. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

And I'm sure I didn't ask anyone to pay me for anything. Brother

Brother man, how did your source for the client? What platform?
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Says the person who spent millions of naira and 10+ years to go to school where no one is taught how to make money.

But when someone who cracks the code decides to teach his method of making money, that person is a scammer, according to your logic.

I agree with you sir.

Anyways, I am not selling anything and I'm not teaching anything.

I only shared my testimony

Help me shout 3 thunderous Hallelujah! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Hungry scammers at that !

I doubt if anyone can call Toyin Omotosho, or Ronald Nzimora, or Andy Mukolo, or Seyi Adeleke hungry or scammers...

I learnt freelancing on Fiverr here for free through Venzal's thread and later found his paid course on Fiverr freelancing online.

Do you think he's charging money because he's hungry?

It's because people will value it more if they paid for it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Brother man, how did your source for the client? What platform?

Upwork mostly, I also stay active on Twitter and LinkedIn...
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
squash47:

If you want to be really helpful, drop all the tips here.

That's how illegend does it. Stop invite anybody for a private chat on WhatsApp.

I didn't invite anyone to a private chat, I never did...

The link I attached in my post is literally a link to the course. I only said to contact me if anyone needed help...

Egbon mi, I only shared a testimony ni o...

If I want to share helpful tips, I will create a thread for that.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

Upwork mostly, I also stay active on Twitter and LinkedIn...

I have been in the game for quite some timeyet no single client onboarded... How do you write your proposals?
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by braveboy64(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

Because you asked ni o.

Airtel
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2021
braveboy64:

Airtel

Done bro... wink
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by braveboy64(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

Done bro... wink

Wow, I didn't believe it shocked

Seen
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I have been in the game for quite some timeyet no single client onboarded... How do you write your proposals?

The course taught me to give value first and to try and understand the client's needs instead of bombarding them with some bravado BS.

Most Copywriters think that clients will fall for their BS ranting about how many copy they've written or how they turned water to wine.

The truth is, people are selfish and they don't give a rat's ass about who we are.

All they know is that they have a problem and they want to solve it, so, how will stories of turning water to wine help them solve their particular problem? It won't.

So, instead of making the proposal about us and our skill, it should be about their particular needs, how well you understand what they want, and tips on how they can solve it themselves (without revealing your method, cuz you want them to pay you to do it, right)

For example, there was a client who needed someone to write Facebook ads copy that will get approved. (We all know Facebook's ads algorithm is crazy and a big headache.)

So, instead of promising him heaven and earth to overdeliver on the task,

I simply gave him a few reasons why Facebook kept disapproving his ads, and how he can quickly fix his mistakes. Then I asked him to feel free to reach out to me if he needed help.

I didn't sound desperate, and I made sure I gave him useful information about his problem to show that:

1. I understand his particular problem
2. I have quality knowledge and experience with writing Facebook ads copy.
3. I can help him solve his problem if he couldn't do it himself.

Not once did I mention that I had 3 years of experience or that I have written 50 thousand words of copy before.

But still, I got the gig, got paid $65 to write one short copy and one long copy.

This means that you can't copy and paste the same proposal for every project you bid for.

You have to take time to study the details and figure out a way to show them you can solve their particular problem.

I hope it helps.

5 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2021
braveboy64:

Wow, I didn't believe it shocked

Seen
Thanks

We thank God bro.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by yellowgarri2(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

Because you asked ni o.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Humar1000: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

We thank God bro.
Can we also join in the giveaway? grin grin
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Humar1000: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

The course taught me to give value first and to try and understand the client's needs instead of bombarding them with some bravado BS.

Most Copywriters think that clients will fall for their BS ranting about how many copy they've written or how they turned water to wine.

The truth is, people are selfish and they don't give a rat's ass about who we are.

All they know is that they have a problem and they want to solve it, so, how will stories of turning water to wine help them solve their particular problem? It won't.

So, instead of making the proposal about us and our skill, it should be about their particular needs, how well you understand what they want, and tips on how they can solve it themselves (without revealing your method, cuz you want them to pay you to do it, right)

For example, there was a client who needed someone to write Facebook ads copy that will get approved. (We all know Facebook's ads algorithm is crazy and a big headache.)

So, instead of promising him heaven and earth to overdeliver on the task,

I simply gave him a few reasons why Facebook kept disapproving his ads, and how he can quickly fix his mistakes. Then I asked him to feel free to reach out to me if he needed help.

I didn't sound desperate, and I made sure I gave him useful information about his problem to show that:

1. I understand his particular problem
2. I have quality knowledge and experience with writing Facebook ads copy.
3. I can help him solve his problem if he couldn't do it himself.

Not once did I mention that I had 3 years of experience or that I have written 50 thousand words of copy before.

But still, I got the gig, got paid $65 to write one short copy and one long copy.

This means that you can't copy and paste the same proposal for every project you bid for.

You have to take time to study the details and figure out a way to show them you can solve their particular problem.

I hope it helps.

This sounds goof, but i no get 40k to spare for now in this economy grin
God no go shame us sha.

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by TheOldGods: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2021
squash47:

listen, if you don't pay money to learn anything, you won't ever be serious with it. If you want to rant. Either you pay or remain where you are simple. There are a lot of people who will pay.

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Obakashdee(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

I didn't invite anyone to a private chat, I never did...

The link I attached in my post is literally a link to the course. I only said to contact me if anyone needed help...

Egbon mi, I only shared a testimony ni o...

If I want to share helpful tips, I will create a thread for that.
So I’m paying to hear your testimony walahi this people gan
pauladonis:

grin grin grin

Bros, there's literally no reason to pay anybody for knowledge in 2021.

Everything is on YouTube and Google.

That's where I started. It was after a lot of trial and error, and after I had some money I could afford to lose that I paid for a course.

And I only did it to save time, avoid trial and error, and get good mentorship from someone who was better at copywriting than me...

So far, it has worked for me and I will only keep getting better at it...

But,
[s]Ignorance is also an option for people who don't want to pay for knowledge.

You can either spend some money to know what someone else knows about making money or spend it on something else.[/s]

Either ways, you must sha spend money. grin

Yes come at me again with words you learnt from your mentor.

Motivational speaker
Let’s all perspire and aspire, if you are making money then make it in peace and enjoy it, why do you want to teach me?
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by TheOldGods: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I have been in the game for quite some time yet no single client onboarded... How do you write your proposals?
I don't do copywriting but I can help you. It's simple, don't even start your message with hi, or hello, it sounds weird right, but that wins me 7 interviews out of 10. For example, someone wants an animation for their company price is 1300$, 14 days delivery. Then they say ( I have an idea of making the bird fly and the characters smoking. Then our company logo for 30 seconds.

My proposal will be

" maybe we could make the smoking guy walk and have wings like the bird too. It would be weird and drive the audience". Now my above words alone are making the client think, what if we could try this, it sounds nice. Then boom he chats me up with

" I don't know how it will look giving them wings.

Now the ball is in my court.

i have more tips though, but people are not appreciative, so I'll rather die with it than to share it here on naira land for free.

And I am not the op

3 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Bluezy13(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:
Attached picture: My latest Payment alert of $226!!!

that's approximately #105k if I use an exchanger. wink

How did I get it?

I made it through Copywriting.

All I did was buy a copywriting course online (cost me 40k)

then I studied the course for 1 hour everyday.

Then 2 weeks ago, after applying the teachings of the course, I was able to get a client who paid me $226 to write Landing Page Copy (not even up to 500 words)

As you can see the date, the payment came in last night.

I spent 40k to buy the course,

I spent #50 on data (night sub) to download the course materials and put in some effort to learn the skill. In less than 3 weeks, I have gotten double of what I spent back...

Now, I know I'm supposed to write plenty stories to try and convince you to learn a skill but I am feeling sleepy at the moment.

Do with this information whatever you want, but don't ever think that it is impossible to make money online.

If you want to know the course that helped me achieve this, check it out yourself here https://tinyurl. com/s5f7wvdh

Whatsapp contact in signature...
Good morning,
I just started learning copywriting from a guy I met here.
Please I have great desire to excel in it, I need your help to put me through.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Handled A Man After My Wife / How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? / Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.