Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage (2126 Views)

I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Dogged09: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2021
Funkeshuga:
Op, you can meet you wife anywhere, don't let anyone discourage you on your marital pursuit but please don't meet those with the slang I've my past, go for brand new one, not all this Toks and fairly used lady

I wish you well, where are our decent Muslim sisters, a sincere brother need a wife

Thank you.
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Dogged09: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
femmyapson:

Some people are born savage.

Savage you are, No chill you have got grin grin grin
PN: Try work on the way you address people. So you wont make your wife break down with your hurtful words grin

Thanks bro. If you checked his submissions very well, you would see that, instead of him addressing the issue, he was rubbishing my personality - one he knows nothing about. I like candid advice, but it should be presented reasonably.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Heheheheee... See how you guys are derailing the young man's thread.

Good luck on your search, OP. I pray you find her.
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by debbydams(f): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dogged09:

I would be glad if the moderators could help me push this to any possible length; I need a lady for a serious relationship intended for marriage.

Few things about myself

1. Age: will be 29 in few months' time
2. Height: 5.7
3. Look/stature: fairly slim (like Dbanj)
4. Tribe: Yoruba
5. Religion/faith: Islam
6. Genotype and blood group: AA/O+
7. Highest level of education so far: degree (B.Sc)
8. Profession: works in a Federal agency
9. Future possibility: may go in to academics
10. Current zone of residence: Southwest

Few things I want in my prospective partner

1. Age: 20-25
2. Height: average
3: Look/stature: thick (not slim or fat)
4: Tribe: Yoruba (from any state in Southwest)
5: Religion/faith: Islam
6: Genotype and blood group: AA or AS/any blood group.
7: Minimum level of education: degree
8: Profession: could be private, public, or entrepreneural
9: Current zone of residence: Southwest

Turn-ons
Honesty, sincerity, good command of English, flexibility, and willingness to be a better person.

Turn-offs
Dishonesty, nagging, malice, violent behavior, rigidity, and laziness.

Note: I am not looking for a perfect partner - as there wasn't, isn't, and won't be any perfect human being. Honesty and willingness to be a better person are what I look out for.

Thank you.

lol eku searching o
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Omoluabi1stborn: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dogged09:

I would be glad if the moderators could help me push this to any possible length; I need a lady for a serious relationship intended for marriage.

Few things about myself

Turn-ons
Honesty, sincerity, good command of English, flexibility, and willingness to be a better person.

Turn-offs

Note: I am not looking for a perfect partner - as there wasn't, isn't, and won't be any perfect human being. Honesty and willingness to be a better person are what I look out for.

Thank you.

Lemme recommend fatymore for you

https://www.nairaland.com/fatymore wink
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Raalsalghul: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dogged09:

Few things about myself

Turn-ons

Turn-offs

Thank you.

Aren't you a little too young?

Meanwhile Cc: Chii59
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Aren't you a little too young?

Meanwhile Cc: Chii59
Thanks for the mention.
I'm not a Muslim though
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dogged09:

Once again, thank you for your comment. You seemed to look at it from an entirely different perspective. I would like to address some of the points you raised.

Firstly, it is wrong for you to jump to conclusion that I am putting myself under unnecessary pressure as I'm nearing 29. You don't know my ideals, neither do you know my financial strength. Everyone has plans for how they want to live their lives and what they intend doing in order to achieve their aims. You have no clue about my savings, investments, and financial base. To you, a 29-year old guy is still very young, and shouldn't be thinking of marriage. That is your perspective sir, and you shouldn't impose it on others.

Secondly, you know absolutely nothing about my salary and the level of my career. It would be very dumb of me to display such sensitive details here.

Lastly, I think I found you on a thread where you were professing love for a supposed lady - a moniker that you don't know if the original bearer is male or female. From this, I don't think you're in a position to make meaningful contribution to this thread - apologies if that sounds harsh. You seem to write well, but I think you should let your composition carry more meaningful contents.

Thank you.
If you feel you're ready, then you are ready. Ignore naysayers.
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Raalsalghul: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

Thanks for the mention.
I'm not a Muslim though

Okay!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lemao. Two-faced men. See as everybody is civil and flexing number 6...
Let it be a lady creating this type of thread (especially with her main) and the lowliest of vilest comments would have filled the pages till the tenth.

Mscheew.

Na man dey always 'pick' and na woman dey always dey desperate, abi?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by fatymore(f): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lemme recommend fatymore for you

https://www.nairaland.com/fatymore wink

Thank you sir,
1. I am married.
2. I am slim
3. I am above the age grade he wants.

Ese, please recommend me for jobs or business cool

1 Like

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
fatymore:

Thank you sir,
1. I am married.
2. I am slim
3. I am above the age grade he wants.

Ese, please recommend me for jobs or business cool

Lols
Okay nah, if I see any job openings or one relating to your business
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by cooooooks(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nice.

Exchange age range to 22 - 30.

Dogged09:

Few things about myself

Turn-ons

Turn-offs

Thank you.

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Dogged09: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:
Heheheheee... See how you guys are derailing the young man's thread.

Good luck on your search, OP. I pray you find her.

Amen, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Dogged09: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
debbydams:
lol eku searching o

Ese oooo.
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Lifeandstyle(f): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hope I’m not too late?
U can dm
Dogged09:

Few things about myself

Turn-ons

Turn-offs

Thank you.

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by Raalsalghul: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are still young...stop putting unnecessary pressure on yourself for nearing 29...
Focus on saving, your career, investment or getting yourself a a strong financial base...instead of planning to start bankrolling a gal from your little salary
Even if you so value marriage that you now think it's the next milestone for you, I think putting it up this way is a bad idea. The women that will contact you will be wiser than you. .
It's better to meet gal offline..or watch a lady from afar for sometimes before trying to get close..this your style of love vacancy doesn't make you look like someone in control of himself or relationship matters

And that is the problem I have with most young men nowadays.

You go to college, graduate, years spent looking for a job/setting up a business. You finally get one/your finances improve and the next thing is marriage.

No time to travel, go on adventures, meet people, diversify, invest more in (yourself or venture), gain more knowledge about life: I mean enjoy yourself before taking on another burden.

I might be wrong, but if you check well dude probably hasn't spent up to two years on that job.

It's a herd mentality and I tell you it's sickening.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by tit(f): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Do you have money?
Re: I Want A Serious Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by kachi2021: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
09 136 9749 78 WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oxlade And Tiwa Savage Sex Tapes. / Photos: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With His Own Mother / See The Indian Temple,people Offer Their Hair To gods To Be Turned Into Weavons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.