Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts (57693 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Justkatty:
This just made me laugh and also made me remember what used to happen between my brother and I,
We always have to quarrel whenever he comes back and see his shirt on me, reason being that, I always expand the front of shirt and most times even remove one button because am busty.
But he wasn't finding it funny again, so I had to stop.
So, Mister just try to get more shirts and you can actually leave some for her.
LET ME SEE THE BUSTY, I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by danvault: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
I swear I was already laughing when I saw the title of this thread. Bros just keep buying more shirts, this is not an issue at all.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
God forbid your type in my life undecided You are just so dull lipsrsealed Why hate that, I don't understand sad
COME AND BE WEARING MY OWN, I DEY IBADAN
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by adeboyedefem: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jeon:

you are not romantic.
there is absolutely nothing romantic about your feminine woman, putting on mens cloth.. it a turn off to any real man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by authority2006(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
God forbid your type in my life undecided You are just so dull lipsrsealed Why hate that, I don't understand sad

Like you don't have your own cloth. Mtcheeew
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by wolebest: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please stop it if na play. Go and buy more shirts and stop complaining.

My advice to you Brother is "Leave and let live"

Your wife puts on your shirt because it looks better on her than it looks in you.

Abeg comot for here.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by fabulous01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
My wife has been wearing my shirts and I hate it it
I have warned her but she is not putting a stop
How do I stop her?

Wear her pant tooo
She's your wife nwwww
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by fabulous01(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
COME AND BE WEARING MY OWN, I DEY IBADAN

Bola de sokoto
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by SunTzu123(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
You dey craze? That's the sweetest thing in the world!!! Start wearing her pants!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by aleeyus(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

Huh??
You hate your wife wearing your shirts? **Which kind husband be this?**

Na wa oooo.. people dey marry Sha!

Wee u love your husband wearing your bra?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by LordIsaac(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
jadyclem:

Bros, d moment u marry en, u no get any property wey be solely your own again. Na una two get everything: even ur little Johnny! Which one be indiscipline on top cloth matter again? Some of una just dey too uptight! d woman just like to dey feel her husband's scent by wearing his clothes but d man be like say na village headmaster im be.
That's your interpretation o. Marriage does not take away your personality and reasonable boundaries. It is selfishness if what gives you joy saddens the other.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Originalsly: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Go on a diet.... reduce your size..... buy new slim fit shirts. Are you sure you been wearing men's shirts?... or blouses?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by GboyegaD(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
internationalman:

So that's your idea of growing up..

She can as well be playing with your testicles in public and call it growing up..

What you call romantic might not be romantic to other people.

Don't blame the guy you quoted. He lives in a society of too many stereotypes.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by authority2006(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

Huh??
You hate your wife wearing your shirts? **Which kind husband be this?**

Na wa oooo.. people dey marry Sha!

Must a wife wear her husband's shirts or must husband tolerate it?
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Ojady(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Funny guy, don't you realize when a pet identifies who she belongs to? Your pet wife is simply non verbally communicating your ownership of her...either that is the reason or the shirts must be really nice or, you maintain your shirts really well, to wear them is irresistible cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by danvault: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
midnighter1:
If your wife put on your shirt and boxers then try to wear her panties. that is romantic for you. I don't know why men hate to wear their wife's pant. wear your wife's panties and thank me later. she will be happy for you.

Which one be this again? Madam I'll never wear female panties.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
kiddkash:
to others, this would be romantic

but what do I know

Which kind romantic??

Only Roman people are permitted to be that romantic.

Abegi! She should add shirts to her shopping next time she goes out. Or ask her husband to buy her shirts where he buys his.
"Dear when next you buy shirts buy me some" period!
If the man refuses to buy it then, he has no right to complain when she picks one of his.

If it's something that happens once in a blue moon it's fine. But when it becomes the norm. Haba it is wrong.

If I were the husband after warning her severally without yielding, I will pick one of her gowns for service one Sunday and make up too with powder and lipstick get set for church.
She go beg me tire, I no go listen. At least I will drive close to church before I turn back home.
I will be ready to embarrass her and embarrass myself. grin

My wife: "hahaa! what will you say happened to you that you are behaving this way now"

Me with face as serious as Hitler's: "I will tell them that me and you have started swapping clothes. And it's your idea and I bought into it. Let's go to church, Pastor will be glad to see how romantic we have become in our family"

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Seems you are not matured yet, my woman wears my clothes most times and I don't find it offensive, it's even romantic. you need to grow up.

You guys should ignore the cheap jobless scum below me, she's as fake as buhari and a pathological liar at that

Zzor:
Then buy enough for her so she won't have eyes for your own, that audio millionaire above me even share shirts with his woman sef mtcheww

See, if I hear pim again from any of you two. Lemme just hear pim, you will see. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by tchidi066(f): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Awoo88:
Abeg niaja people make una come see person wen useless pass buhari!!!!
cheesy grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Druss(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

At first it is cute and funny. Until you are about to go out and you realise she wore the shirt you had wanted to go out in.

For real it can be vexing especially if it is the one you have either ironed well or the one you have eyes on wearing when you are out of the shower. The reason why she wears it - don't bother asking. What I did was threaten to start wearing hers.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by emmnprince(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bro there's nothing wrong in that, I don't find it offensive, if my woman decides to wear my clothes, there's nothing wrong in that. infact I love seeing how sexy she is in my clothes, she doesn't do that everytime though.
maybe you guys should try and be romantic for once, I don't know why some african men aren't romantic.

If that's your definition of being romantic and emphasizing it, you have a long way to go in your woman wrapper. There are other ways to be romantic, not by only allowing your woman to wear your clothes! No one can be like you.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by gbaskiboy: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
I really love it when my wife wear my cloth, it is romantic and fun
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Daniwak: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some of u are just not matured enough to be in marriages, yet u just rush into it
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by SunTzu123(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
adeboyedefem:
there is absolutely nothing romantic about your feminine woman, putting on mens cloth.. it a turn off to any real man

TaaaaĆ aa!!!!!
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Undisputed88(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
If she no dey SMELL, no cause for ALARM. But if she dey BOOM, bros you are on your own grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by fineboynl(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
CaptainFM1:

Dear boy,
Girlfriend is a different issue. We are talking about wife here. I think the ops shouldn't even complain anything about it.

The husband appears to me that he will complain of any slight thing in the house. Watch out, he will soon come to tell us his wife doesn't know how to cook.
what if she doesn't know how to cook? me I don't tolerate bad cook either.
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
kiddkash:
to others, this would be romantic

but what do I know

I don't like my friends or siblings sharing clothes with me, but my wife gives me joy wearing them, the painful part is that I can't wear hers unless I want to look like a psychiatric patient

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by ORIAYO70(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

Na everything una go post...
If rat enter una house

Una go ask nairalander, how do I kill rat in my cupboard... Bros kill the rat don't bother us .

My woman dey wear my cloth steady.

Go stop am make u chop slap...

If u did not see my comments comical then u r on ur own.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?

You don't have a shirt Oga. Whatever you have belongs to her and hers yours. Don't even think of that stupid thing called privacy. Your boxer and every other thing you wear belongs to her too. For this cause shall a man take a wife and they shall become ONE. Stay out of marriage if you want privacy. If I were you I will make fun out of it by wearing hers .
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
Then buy enough for her so she won't have eyes for your own, that audio millionaire above me even share shirts with his woman sef mtcheww

Shey this one na talk so
Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by kiddkash(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
PenName55:

Which kind romantic??

Only Roman people are permitted to be that romantic.

Abegi! She should add shirts to her shopping next time she goes out. Or ask her husband to buy her shirts where he buys his.
"Dear when next you buy shirts buy me some" period!
If the man refuses to buy it then, he has no right to complain when she picks one of his.

If it's something that happens once in a blue moon it's fine. But when it becomes the norm. Haba it is wrong.

If I were the husband after warning her severally without yielding, I will pick one of her gowns for service one Sunday and make up too with powder and lipstick get set for church.
She go beg me tire, I no go listen. At least I will drive close to church before I turn back home.
I will be ready to embarrass her and embarrass myself. grin

My wife: "hahaa! what will you say happened to you that you are behaving this way now"

Me with face as serious as Hitler's: "I will tell them that me and you have started swapping clothes. And it's your idea and I bought into it. Let's go to church, Pastor will be glad to see how romantic we have become in our family"

grin

pastor go chase you commot

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts by YelloweWest: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
vybzkartel:
How do I stop her?
Why did you marry a woman you don't love? That's the crux of this matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.