Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) (3493 Views)

Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion / If You Were Her Sister What Will You Do ? , all useless blogger must read / These Girls Aren't Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Here on this platform, Nigerian ladies are mostly bashed and portrayed as desperate gold diggers and shameless prostitutes by some heartbroken men who somehow tend to believe that all nigerian girls are useless and have nothing to offer besides sex and children.

That may be true to an extent but isn't actual as not every nigerian lady is defined by the actions and attitudes of other nigerian ladies. There will always be the good, the worwor and the useless. They all can't be the same just like this angel below who helped me out today. She is one of the girls who had offered me help one time or the other. She isn't even my girlfriend.

Here are our chats below...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Not the broke zzor and her likes, if she's still single go for her, she will make a good wife unlike the jobless waste I mentioned earlier.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2021
She is a Nigerian by nationality but her attitude is gold. Not every Nigerian girl is useless and unreasonably selfish.

Guys if you know how to relate with girls well, they will take care of you o. They're good lovers. I've different girls around me who hardly ask a dime but show me some love. I'm not too rich neither am I poor or broke but I got the looks, intelligence and empathy. (no narcissism).

Some of them even call me daddy and funny that I'm still a virgin

thebosstrevor1:
so everything is about money.

for the men

If a girl gives a guy money, she is a good girl
if a girl does not give a guy money, she is a bad girl

for the women

if a guy gives a girl money, he is a nice guy
if a guy does not give a girl money, he is bad and selfish guy.

Typical Nigerian way of thinking, Good and bad behaviors are judge with money.

i do not know how you guys view relationships, but is relationship a place to get rich or siphon each other money.

What term do you give to someone willing to help? Who do you term a good person?

I don't know about you two but I believe a person who was kind enough to help out even when we weren't so close is a good person. Kindness is a trait of goodness.

blinking001:
Low standards...so because she assisted in paying your transport that automatically translates to her being a good woman? You think women do things for free? Stop deceiving yourself OP

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2021
hmm

before and after "Buhari's regime"

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Shelumiel: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2021
OP this one is a friend and it is quite obvious you guys are not dating. Most Nigerian girls do not know how to conduct themselves and I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by donbachi(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2021
Not all..na just hunger make some of dem loose their self-worth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2021

for the men

for the women

i do not know how you guys view relationships, but is relationship a place to get rich or siphon each other money.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
OP this one is a friend and it is quite obvious you guys are not dating. Most Nigerian girls do not know how to conduct themselves and I stand to be corrected.

It doesn't matter. Their attitudes depends on how the guys relate with them. Attitude is based on how people treat us but our personality is who we are. There are good girls and bad girls. You attract the one similar to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

for the men

for the women

We give money to who we care about man or woman. It doesn't affect our personality.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Darkseid(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2021
This stuff doesn't feel real to me, both the giver and receiver get the same hand writing angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Check her bloodline, her descendants might have migrated from Congo Brazzaville. One more thing before I put full stop. That money na seed, it will still germinate one day. She is a good girl though, keep her closer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Shelumiel: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2021
Mikester:

It doesn't matter. Their attitudes depends on how the guys relate with them. Attitude is based on how people treat us but our personality is who we are. There are good girls and bad girls. You attract the one similar to you.

OP, this girl seems good because both of you are familiar. For the love of God she even called you "brother "...! But that does not mean you should say she is good because she showed you love. Her real character is yet to come
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Robertgreene1(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2021
intresting...
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
OP, this girl seems good because both of you are familiar. For the love of God she even called you "brother "...! But that does not mean you should say she is good because she showed you love. Her real character is yet to come

Everyone is capable of being good or bad to anyone but like I said, it all comes down to one thing - attitude.

A woman might be rude and selfish to one man and be excessively kind and gentle to another. It all depends on how they treat her. It depends on how they make her feel.

I'm not too nice to women neither am I too harsh. I don't chase people man or woman. I'm just myself and that brings the right people around me. So even if she's just pretending, she won't have it easy as I'm very shrewd

She's a lady I know very well. Look at how we conversed. She hardly calls me bro. She calls me by my name all the time just not in the chat and we converse a lot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2021
Mikester:
She is a Nigerian by nationality but her personality is gold. Not every Nigerian girl is useless and unreasonably selfish.

Guys if you know how to relate with girls well, they will take care of you o. They're good lovers. I've different girls around me who hardly ask a dime but show me some love. I'm not too rich neither am I poor or broke but I got the looks, intelligence and empathy. (no narcissism).

Some of them even call me daddy and funny that I'm still a virgin

Right on point.
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Mikester:

Everyone is capable of being good or bad to anyone but like I said, it all comes down to one thing - attitude.

A woman might be rude and selfish to one man and be excessively kind and gentle to another. It all depends on how they treat her. It depends on how they make her feel.

I'm not too nice to women neither am I too harsh. I don't chase people man or woman. I'm just myself and that brings the right people around me. So even if she's pretending, she won't have it easy as I'm very shrewd

She's a lady I know very well. Look at how we conversed. She hardly calls me bro. She calls me by my name all the time.

This especially. People always say "true character" anticipating that you pull of a mask and show off a Demon. How about the times you've been kind, caring, lending a shoulder, offering even to help total strangers, is that not "true character"? Very shallow reasoning.
We're all multilayered, even the simplest of us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

This especially. People always say "true character" anticipating that you pull of a mask and show off a Demon. How about the times you've been kind, caring, lending a shoulder, offering even to help total strangers, is that not "true character"? Very shallow reasoning.
We're all multilayered, even the simplest of us.

You're right. This message should be directed to the guy above me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by mosdii(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

I'm no rabbi but I know you are broke and frustrated grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Randy100: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nobody is useless. Even a bad wife perform certain function for the husband. Giving you money is not a criteria to judge if she is bad or good. Until she gets emotionally attached to you, then, we would know if she is good or not.
My opinion.
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are heartless. Believe me.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Naijahops:
Nigerian girls are heartless. Believe me.

Not all. Isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Liposure: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
In every basket, there are good and bad eggs. Fortunately for you, you happen to meet one of the good. Some guys were not that lucky. Series of heartbreaks have decreased their love for women.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Ayo2004: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mosdii will be very annoyed with this thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor don chop am for NL grin grin But seriously she can't be that bad. Is she one of those Chimamanda feminists?

lkillbrokehoes:
Not the broke zzor and her likes, if she's still single go for her, she will make a good wife unlike the jobless waste I mentioned earlier.
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Zzor don chop am for NL grin grin But seriously she can't be that bad. Is she one of those Chimamanda feminists?

She's not only bad but a terrible and jobless liar!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
I am usually curious about such people. Maybe if you meet her in the real world she may be a better human being than she is on NL...

lkillbrokehoes:
She's not only bad but a terrible and jobless liar!
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by blinking001(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Low standards...so because she assisted in paying your transport that automatically translates to her being a good woman? You think women do things for free? Stop deceiving yourself OP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by mosdii(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Mosdii will be very annoyed with this thread grin

More than annoyed because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by mosdii(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:

That town service x Transgender scammer is the number one Alan shearer on NL.
The public toilet shares her kpomo without delay

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried / "Face Reveal" On Nairaland (Pictures) / Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.