Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) (3507 Views)

Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion / If You Were Her Sister What Will You Do ? , all useless blogger must read / These Girls Aren't Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Whatever. All isn't useless before
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I am usually curious about such people. Maybe if you meet her in the real world she may be a better human being than she is on NL...

that girl is stupid and pathetic liar she can't be a good wife. Broke girl looking for simp to fund her, she is useless worthless piece of shíît.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by denny97797: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
hmmbefore and after "Buhari's regime"
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I am usually curious about such people. Maybe if you meet her in the real world she may be a better human being than she is on NL...

Lolz..you think so? well maybe but if she's exactly what she portray here offline then I'm really sorry for her..
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Gofwane(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Not the broke zzor and her likes, if she's still single go for her, she will make a good wife unlike the jobless waste I mentioned earlier.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
blinking001:
Low standards...so because she assisted in paying your transport that automatically translates to her being a good woman? You think women do things for free? Stop deceiving yourself OP

For the first question no but what matters is that she was good-hearted enough to help

For the second yes but not all. Only fool's generalise.

I think you should focus more on your ability to comprehend situations and less on me deceiving myself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Kondomatic(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria girls are very nice bro. Of course there's a Judas in every twelve but if all you meet are the "Judases" then the problem is actually in you.

Guys say some of those shits just to annoy them here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Xxx123xxx(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mikester:
Here on this platform, Nigerian ladies are mostly bashed and portrayed as desperate gold diggers and shameless prostitutes by some heartbroken men who somehow tend to believe that all nigerian girls are useless and have nothing to offer besides sex and children.

That may be true to an extent but isn't actual as not every nigerian lady is defined by the actions and attitudes of other nigerian ladies. There will always be the good, the worwor and the useless. They all can't be the same just like this angel below who helped me out today. She is one of the girls who had offered me help one time or the other. She isn't even my girlfriend.

Here are our chats below...

... grin urgent 3k brova...Just kidding though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 3:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Xxx123xxx:
... grin urgent 3k brova...Just kidding though.
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Jack005(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Of course, there are good Nigerian girls, but to be honest with you Mike, the number of bad girls far outweighs the number of good girls in Nigeria... As time goes on,our girls are turning into something else. The world is really changing and it is on the fast lane, most girls just wanna follow the tide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Mikester:
Here on this platform, Nigerian ladies are mostly bashed and portrayed as desperate gold diggers and shameless prostitutes by some heartbroken men who somehow tend to believe that all nigerian girls are useless and have nothing to offer besides sex and children.

That may be true to an extent but isn't actual as not every nigerian lady is defined by the actions and attitudes of other nigerian ladies. There will always be the good, the worwor and the useless. They all can't be the same just like this angel below who helped me out today. She is one of the girls who had offered me help one time or the other. She isn't even my girlfriend.

Here are our chats below...

no be big deal bro
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2021
Jack005:
Of course, there are good Nigerian girls, but to be honest with you Mike, the number of bad girls far outweighs the number of good girls in Nigeria... As time goes on,our girls are turning into something else. The world is really changing and it is on the fast lane, most girls just wanna follow the tide.

I'm awaken to that fact bro and I have no thought against it. I'm just insinuating that though a major part of Nigerian ladies are just shallow, good ladies still exist
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Jack005(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2021
Mikester:

I'm awaken to that fact bro and I have no thought against it. I'm just insinuating that though a major part of Nigerian ladies are just shallow, good ladies still exist

True!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
so everything is about money.

for the men

If a girl gives a guy money, she is a good girl
if a girl does not give a guy money, she is a bad girl

for the women

if a guy gives a girl money, he is a nice guy
if a guy does not give a girl money, he is bad and selfish guy.

Typical Nigerian way of thinking, Good and bad behaviors are judge with money.

i do not know how you guys view relationships, but is relationship a place to get rich or siphon each other money.
I tire ooooo! Someone helps you out with cash doesn't mean they are good or anything. Na wa for Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Mikester:

So giving out 3k makes one good? Funny
Re: Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) by Mikester: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
So giving out 3k makes one good? Funny

What term do you give to someone willing to help? Who do you term a good person?

I don't know about you but I believe a person who was kind enough to help out even when we aren't so close is a good person. Kindness is a trait of goodness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend / My Experience Using An Enhancer. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.