Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her (1635 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by ashewoboy(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2021
later this go dey complain of domestic violence.

1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by ashewoboy(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2021
you like a man that yells at you? click like.
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by anochuko01(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2021
youll know this one lousy idiot.
its inferiority complex thats making her want to avoid a quiet guy
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by donbachi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wetin small pikin no know,big pass am.
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
yeah, the damn future is female

if "ladies and gentlemen" was a person

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Draslo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nothing new here. Just a regular case of women not knowing what they really want.
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by columbus007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Because she wants to trend she now talk rubbish.
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by zyzxx(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
nonsense and ingredient
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ever wondered why most Ladies stay in a abusive relationship?
Deep down they like to be treated like that, it's how they wired

Not my handwriting though

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by mosdii(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Lucrativress(f): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
ashewoboy:
Too much Telemundo is doing this one
Yells at you
Is he an Animal ni
Silent treatment is one of the best punishments
Nothing drives you teary as the silent treatment
Ah ah
I'm bored today chai

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by ashewoboy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lucrativress:
Too much Telemundo is doing this one Yells at you Is he an Animal ni Silent treatment is one of the best punishments Nothing drives you teary as the silent treatment Ah ah I'm bored today chai

you dey? think say you don leave nairaland.
what type of man do you like?
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Lucrativress(f): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

you dey? think say you don leave nairaland.

what type of man do you like?
I kuku dey o
I'm super bored that's why
The kind of man I like is the one that has less drama
The type that stops talking when he's super angry,that gets to me.
What else,a logical man
The one that uses his head to think,then a thoughtful man,the one that thinks before acting
A romantic man,I'm that awwn awwn kind of person
Then a financial literate,so we never have to go broke
A cool man mostly,I don't do dagboru lol
Classy yh
Good sense of humour
Calm and good self control
Then a good decision maker abeg
Some men are damn confused
A goal driven man
A good an sha
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by ashewoboy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lucrativress:

I kuku dey o
I'm super bored that's why
The kind of man I like is the one that has less drama
The type that stops talking when he's super angry,that gets to me.
What else,a logical man
The one that uses his head to think,then a thoughtful man,the one that thinks before acting
A romantic man,I'm that awwn awwn kind of person
Then a financial literate,so we never have to go broke
A cool man mostly,I don't do dagboru lol
Classy yh
Good sense of humour
Calm and good self control
Then a good decision maker abeg
Some men are damn confused
A goal driven man
A good an sha

really! ubunja says we should not believe what a woman says we should believe her actionscheesy. you are lying. do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Lucrativress(f): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

really! ubunja says we should not believe what a woman says we should believe her actionscheesy. you are lying. do you have a boyfriend?
If I try convincing you then I'm lying so I won't bother doing that
Do I have a Boyfriend?
No
Edit: but I'm not looking for so please don't send me PM before I write the real attributes I'm looking for in a man grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by ashewoboy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lucrativress:

If I try convincing you then I'm lying so I won't bother doing that
Do I have a Boyfriend?
No
Edit: but I'm not looking for so please don't send me PM before I write the real attributes I'm looking for in a man grin

why are you not looking for boyfriend? Valentine is here and everybody is in a relationshipcheesy. have you ever been in a relationship though and did he possess those attributes you mentioned?
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Lucrativress(f): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

why are you not looking for boyfriend? Valentine is here and everybody is in a relationshipcheesy. have you ever been in a relationship though and did he possess those attributes you mentioned?
Been in a relationship and yes he did possess most of them,not all
Good guys are hard to find
I don't want to end up with a Crazy man
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by ashewoboy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lucrativress:

Been in a relationship and yes he did possess most of them,not all
Good guys are hard to find
I don't want to end up with a Crazy man

if he possessed all those qualities you mentioned then why did you dissolve the relationship? it's supposed to lead to marriage.

are you teamweddingnight though?cheesy. I dey feel like say you be good girl.
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Lucrativress(f): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

if he possessed all those qualities you mentioned then why did you dissolve the relationship? it's supposed to lead to marriage.

are you teamweddingnight though?cheesy. I dey feel like say you be good girl.
Complicated,I also thought it was but yhhh,life happened
I be good girl
I don't know your own good girl grin
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by ashewoboy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lucrativress:

Complicated,I also thought it was but yhhh,life happened
I be good girl
I don't know your own good girl grin

I nor dey like when I dey chat with person and the person dey skip questions. are you teamweddingnight?
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Lucrativress(f): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

I nor dey like when I dey chat with person and the person dey skip questions. are you teamweddingnight?
Lemme jor
What does it change?
Nothing
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by ashewoboy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lucrativress:
Lemme jor What does it change? Nothing

I say fvck you like fvck eniqurl.
Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lol.. you neva jam yelling, you'll hate him overnight.

One of my pastors, the way he yells at the wife sometimes makes me cringe. How much more when its me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her by Konquest: 4:27am On May 03, 2021
ashewoboy:

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. / Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.