Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) (1632 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by JOACHINpedro: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ever wondered who 'Okafor' was?
Share your views here

1 Like

Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by TinubuThief: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na virgin Mary slessor !
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
TinubuThief:
Na virgin Mary slessor !
Oh, so it was Mary Slessor?

All these time I thought it was Bishop Ajayi crowther
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mumu
Your mates are making millions
You are here talking rubbish
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:
Mumu
u that is not talking rubbish, how many millions have u made?

10 Likes

Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
u that is not talking rubbish, how many millions have u made?
It’s your useless father that’s talking rubbish
I won’t brag here
I am advising the idiot and you are talking rubbish like your father
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

I won’t brag here
For u to quickly insult someone's father, did ur father fail in his duty?

11 Likes

Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
For u to quickly insult someone's father, ur father must have failed in his duty.
See this keke driver o
If your father was half as successful as my dad your enemy won’t be driving keke
Useless family
Like father like son
Failures
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

See this keke driver o
If your father was half as successful as my dad your enemy won’t be driving keke
Useless family
Like father like son
Failures
Oh damn, too bad for u.
My father died long before now.

I am not a Keke driver anyways.

Whats with this insult on fathers.
Are u sure u are not a bastard? grin

12 Likes

Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=Michelle70 post=115896510]Oh damn, too bad for u.

Are u sure u are not a bastard? grin[/quote

I bet you didn’t even know your father before he died
So who is a bastard now?
Better go and hustle night hustle with your keke

1 Like

Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Crowwejihadist: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

I won’t brag here

See a grown ass man bragging about his father, man grow up.
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:
Do not mistake me for urself.

Now i know why, That man who ur she showed u to did a very bad job cos he was not ur biological...
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by JOACHINpedro: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:
Mumu
You're clearly not an academian
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Crowwejihadist:

See a grown ass man bragging about his father, man grow up.

Mind your business
Oga
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by JOACHINpedro: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
TinubuThief:
Na virgin Mary slessor !
It's a research thesis I wanna work on pls don't joke with it
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Do not mistake me for urself.

Now i know why, That man who ur mom showed u to did a very job cos he was not ur biological...

Get the Bleep out
I can finally see your are mentally deranged
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Get the Bleep out
I can finally see your are mentally deranged
hehe, Did the man she gave u to said that to u?

Now i know, its not like he failed, he wasnt even trying to raise u properly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

You're clearly not an academian
You are the academian
Professor Okafor
Mumu
Once again
Stay here and be talking rubbish
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
hehe, Did the man she gave u to said that to u?

Now i know, its not like he failed, he wasnt even trying to raise u properly grin grin
Only somebody that was deprived of fatherhood will be talking like this
Go and seek help
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by JOACHINpedro: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okafor himself is said to be a former UNILAG student who supposedly slept with over 3500 women in his youth. This I find highly dubious because UNILAG alumni have a tendency to claim undocumented urban legends...
Source https://thenakedconvos.com/validating-okafors-law-congodynamics/
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Only somebody that was deprived of fatherhood will be talking like this
Go and seek help
Calm down, i wasnt deprived, i had a father unlike some people who was forcefully given to co-tenant grin
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by JOACHINpedro: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

You are the academian
Professor Okafor
Mumu
Once again
Stay here and be talking rubbish
Well, thanks for elongating the thread. I don't have the time to exchange words with Elon Musk's next of kin. Take care
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

See this keke driver o
Useless family
Like father like son
Failures
the garri and groundnut you finished drinking is still smelling in your mouth.
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Oh damn, too bad for u.

Are u sure u are not a bastard? grin
he is one of those guys that goes around asking if we knew his father as if his mother never told him.
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
grin grin
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Well, thanks for elongating the thread. I don't have the time to exchange words with Elon Musk's next of kin. Take care
That’s my boy
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Calm down, i wasnt deprived, i had a father unlike some people who was forcefully given to co-tenant grin
Poor bastatd
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
Chukwudi Better go and sell your hand fan before you starve next week
Poor man
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Poor bastatd
Oshey.

stop telling me who u are
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Michelle70(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Poor man
ur comment is dry
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Poor man
grin grin come and buy to help blow off your frustration.
Re: Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) by Explorerx(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Oshey.

stop telling me who u are
Low sense of humor bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life / What Do You Do If Your Lover Has Bad Breath? / Should I Still Date Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.