Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221031 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2022
PastorFire:
Things are happening. If i tell una my experience ba.. Nawa o
talk
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akeem0706514(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2022
As regards those of us that recently received message from LAPO, any latest update? Because ever since I went to the bank, gave them two passport and some details about the account opening I nerve heard anything from them.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bakerdav: 10:04pm On May 06, 2022
akeem0706514:
As regards those of us that recently received message from LAPO, any latest update? Because ever since I went to the bank, gave them two passport and some details about the account opening I nerve heard anything from them.
for my side they told me na just alert we go see ,so after d alert u will cm to any lapo office u went to ,to withdraw, so we dy wait alert
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by gendebs(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2022
joeking2222:

Pls which day did u actually got the message? Coz me went to lapo branch wey dey oregun for opebi Lagos, Dem say dem no know anything about am o!!!!

Call any of the numbers in the text message sent to you. I went to thier branch at ipaja and got undetailed report. Called one of the 3 mobile no and the guy directed me to thier Egbeda branch.

I asked the guy to check the amount approved before I can sign anything, he told me N200,000 was approved after requesting for my BVN.

Met a guy that there that rejected the amount given to him cos he applied for N3,000,000 but N650,000 was approved
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by gendebs(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2022
sheylarhh:

Wahala, dem just tell me for a branch in Ibadan to leave my passport, photocopy of NIN and Nepa bill. That dem go call me

U didn't fill any form? Cos I did after my BVN has been validated
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by gendebs(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2022
akeem0706514:
not all Lapo branch knows about it.
Try to check their main Office.

The customer care that attended to me said it's just 5 of their branches that is approved to disburse the fund in Lagos
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akeem0706514(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2022
Bakerdav:
for my side they told me na just alert we go see ,so after d alert u will cm to any lapo office u went to ,to withdraw, so we dy wait alert
Okay, do you have your LAPO account number with you?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2022
Good morning guys, pls among the people that got their offer letter from NPF MICRO FINANCE ve we all receive our loans as expected?
Bco, im yet to receive mine, i dont know the cause of the problem .
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bakerdav: 7:49am On May 07, 2022
akeem0706514:

Okay, do you have your LAPO account number with you?
atall,they said we go just see alert on phone no provided, they r not sending account no
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by sheylarhh(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2022
gendebs:

U didn't fill any form? Cos I did after my BVN has been validated
I later went to another branch where I filled a form. Have you been contacted?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 3:53pm On May 07, 2022
900k has been approved for me. I applied under sme.
I have done account opening with LAPO and told my money will be disbursed next week.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Kalu18180: 5:09pm On May 07, 2022
Please kindly send me the form to my email kalu18180@gmail.com

Download and fill the form. As for the bank; chill for them small.[/quote]
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Austinei7(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2022
inspector1:
Good morning guys, pls among the people that got their offer letter from NPF MICRO FINANCE ve we all receive our loans as expected?
Bco, im yet to receive mine, i dont know the cause of the problem .

Same here... I was at their Abj office 2 weeks bak and d 'Madam' who attended to me was nice and suggested I append my signature to the transfer form so that wen the money is disbursed, she will hlp me fill d amount and date and do the transfer to my main acct...so I don't need to com Bak to d bank since my location is far.
In addition... The NYIF Twitter handle also notified us that the disbursement is in batches, as they re being careful to avoid mistake...

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 4:35pm On May 08, 2022
grin
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by noobody(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2022
PastorFire:
900k has been approved for me. I applied under sme.
I have done account opening with LAPO and told my money will be disbursed next week.

Are they accepting new applications?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 6:24pm On May 08, 2022
noobody:

Are they accepting new applications?
I don't think so at the moment sir.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Kalu18180: 10:35am On May 09, 2022
Please somebody should help me with the Offer aForm on my email kalu18180@gmail.com
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2022
Good pm guys, just to inform the house. I received my loan today. Thanks to everyone

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
inspector1:
Good pm guys, just to inform the house. I received my loan today. Thanks to everyone
Congratulations. Police or Lapo please?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2022
=PastorFire post= Congratulations. Police or Lapo please?

POLICE...#840K
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by parkervero(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
Has anyone been able to login to www.nyif. nmfb. com. ng?

I've been trying to log in but getting error Page
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 9:05pm On May 09, 2022
inspector1:

POLICE...#840K
Congratulations, Inspector, na your people sef grin

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emacodon: 9:39pm On May 09, 2022
inspector1:

POLICE...#840K
Did u check through app or SMS alert?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bakerdav: 10:10pm On May 09, 2022
inspector1:
same
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 10:32pm On May 09, 2022
Emacodon:
Did u check through app or SMS alert?
Mine is Lapo.. I was told we will be disbursed Friday.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Emacodon post=112679627]Did u check through app or SMS alert?

IT WAS VIA SMS ALART
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jacobian01(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=inspector1 post=112681201][/quote] please were your able to upload the consent form to the said email
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jacobian01(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2022
inspector1:

Please were you able to send your offer letter to the npf mfb , please I'm having issue sending it maybe that's what is delaying my payment.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2022
=jacobian01
Please were you able to send your offer letter to the npf mfb , please I'm having issue sending it maybe that's what is delaying my payment.

YES TRY IT ON WEEKENDS, it will surely delivered.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by smartkester(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2022
I received message from Baobab that i have been selected for the Nigeria youth Investment. I had to go search for baobab and i realized it’s a micro finance bank too. Please has anyone received message from Baobab too??

Hope it’s not a scam because the form they asked me to fill is a google form. Please someone should reply me

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bulespephilo(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2022
smartkester:
I received message from Baobab that i have been selected for the Nigeria youth Investment. I had to go search for baobab and i realized it’s a micro finance bank too. Please has anyone received message from Baobab too??

Hope it’s not a scam because the form they asked me to fill is a google form. Please someone should reply me

I also received
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Tex42(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2022
smartkester:

Just received a message from them few minutes ago.

Where did you find the link to the Google form?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.