Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (220905 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Emmyreal4:
chat them up on Facebook to approve it
I have done so. I stated my phone number while making such complain
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Emmyreal4:
chat them up on Facebook to approve it
Did you experience such issue too
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
akolat:

Did you experience such issue too
yes
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
akolat:

I have done so. I stated my phone number while making such complain
good, I had to complain before it was approved
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Emmyreal4:
good, I had to complain before it was approved
I have sent a message regards to the approval via facebook stating my phone number too. Awaiting a feedback.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by luckyjacob: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
InvestmentMood:
Investment mood activated.

Now money don land, how I won take transfer am comot go my main account?
Have you been able to transfer the money me too I can't transfer it
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jaynejayne: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
If you can't transfer, go to the banking hall, make a withdrawal, and go deposit in the bank of your choice. Or you can ask if they can do the transfer for you there in the bank. I was told that can be done.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by InvestmentMood: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
jaynejayne:
If you can't transfer, go to the banking hall, make a withdrawal, and go deposit in the bank of your choice. Or you can ask if they can do the transfer for you there in the bank. I was told that can be done.
You think NPFMFB is in every as area. For me to get in touch, I would have to spend a whole day on the mission.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by InvestmentMood: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
So, despite my appeal, u guy's cannot add me up to NYIF WhatsApp loop.
Again pls add
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bash92(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
DeClan01:

Yo better no stress yourself, if anything wan sup, you go recieve Email na.
Okay bro

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by damtan(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Of course, payment should be monthly. They sent a message to me some about 2 months ago with details of account to pay into. But me, I no get money to pay back. Shikena
Bash92:
Please can anyone that also collect this loan last year April that knows how to much we are to pay per month let me know. Also will the payback start this month or next month?
Fellow NYIF alumni dafgee akosh005 DeClan01 Adaanna IfeMiLove damtan kenddys angie88 Anonymousgiste how far na

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2022
damtan:
Of course, payment should be monthly. They sent a message to me some about 2 months ago with details of account to pay into. But me, I no get money to pay back. Shikena
screenshot of the message please
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by sonofyisa(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2022
damtan:
Bro you mean you did not invest the money giving to you? If we should all act the way you did den Nigeria is definitely not going to develop anytime soon and we would HV succeeded in denying our children the same privilege we enjoyed....small tym na government we go all blame for our forge predicament

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by luckyjacob: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
jaynejayne:
Transfer #20000 it will go the only thing is that they will remove # 400 to transfer #240000
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by goldendessy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
luckyjacob:

Transfer #20000 it will go the only thing is that they will remove # 400 to transfer #240000
Thanks, actually you can transfer up to 50k per transaction, max amount you can move from ur account daily is 500k
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by bigzary2016: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please help, I can't access the credited account on the mobile app.
I have two accounts with npfmfb,
the credited account is the one I opened in the banking hall, but the one one on my app is the unverified account.
The app doesn't allow adding a second account on the Mobile App.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by luckyjacob: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
goldendessy:

Thanks, actually you can transfer up to 50k per transaction, max amount you can move from ur account daily is 500k
I was unable to transfer 50k at once then I transferred 20k ×12=240k now I can't transfer the 10k remaining I go use am buy data
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by goldendessy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
luckyjacob:

I was unable to transfer 50k at once then I transferred 20k ×12=240k now I can't transfer the 10k remaining I go use am buy data
OK oh, you could try and withdraw 5k na, anyway, I was able to transfer 50k once
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by azelab: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
bigzary2016:
the credited account is the one I opened in the banking hall, but the one one on my app is the unverified account.

I experienced the same thing even my own is three account....

Now what I did was that I went to their branch at my place to fill a transfer form .... When you fill this , they will assist you to transfer your money into any other bank account you provide to them.

I went there yesterday morning and I received the alert around 5pm meanwhile I was told to live a minimum of ₦2000 in my account
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
azelab:

I experienced the same thing even my own is three account....

Now what I did was that I went to their branch at my place to fill a transfer form .... When you fill this , they will assist you to transfer your money into any other bank account you provide to them.

I went there yesterday morning and I received the alert around 5pm meanwhile I was told to live a minimum of ₦2000 in my account
Imagine. I visited the bank branch yesterday, filled a transfer form too. I was told to expect the funds yesterday or by Monday. I still dey wait, the funds sef I am still yet to receive. This means the debit transfer form wasn't worked on. Make dem dey expect visitor on Monday.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by abioz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
bigzary2016:

I am having this same issue. I have been to the closest branch here, I was told to be patient.
Please, do let me know if you are able to resolve it. Thanks.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by damtan(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
I hear you my brother
sonofyisa:
Bro you mean you did not invest the money giving to you? If we should all act the way you did den Nigeria is definitely not going to develop anytime soon and we would HV succeeded in denying our children the same privilege we enjoyed....small tym na government we go all blame for our forge predicament
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by InvestmentMood: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
I used NPFMFB USSD CODE *5757#. I only transferred 50k. And it keeps telling me that I have exceeded my daily transaction limit
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by InvestmentMood: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
InvestmentMood:
I used NPFMFB USSD CODE *5757#. I only transferred 50k. And it keeps telling me that I have exceeded my daily transaction limit
Who else is experiencing same?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
InvestmentMood:
same
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jacobian01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please guys help me, I don't how to check my balance from the said account I tried using the ussd code it then opened another account for me.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by InvestmentMood: 2:27am On Apr 24, 2022
InvestmentMood:
This morning , I tried transferring, I typed in 100k, d transfer was not successful. But it keeps telling me I have exceeded my daily transaction limit. Dhu! Make this people nor let me vex ooo. Who else is experiencing same?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by InvestmentMood: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2022
This thread is too quiet for my liking
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by azelab: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Guys morning , my account is yet to be credited . What can i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.