Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (220940 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by oceanwhale4u: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2022
LAPO microfinance bank has started sending messages to all beneficiaries of NYIF under their MFB, a friend of mine in Anambra state got his message today and he was requested to approach LAPO branch with some items for account opening for nyif loan disbursement.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by youngsum(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2022
oceanwhale4u:
LAPO microfinance bank has started sending messages to all beneficiaries of NYIF under their MFB, a friend of mine in Anambra state got his message today and he was requested to approach LAPO branch with some items for account opening for nyif loan disbursement.
Good news! May God include our names among these beneficiaries
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by admiral007: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2022
oceanwhale4u:
Got same message too
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Professordi: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Got same too but no mail sent. Please can it be real?
Thank you
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bakerdav: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Professordi:
Got same too but no mail sent. Please can it be real?
Thank you
let go to the nearest Lapo around and confirm, no need to b panic
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2022
oceanwhale4u:

Received yesterday evening.

Will check the bank 2moro
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Professordi: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Please keep us updated.
Thank you

Received yesterday evening.

Will check the bank 2moro[/quote]
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by billpete89: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
No need going to their office to check

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Simisima(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Beware of scammers

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by omokudu(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Hello guys, I’ve not been able to submit my offer letter, the npf designated mailbox kept saying it is full. Pls any suggestions or recommendations? I didn’t submit the letter early because I was yet to process the account number opening on time from the bank.

Does anyone here have a suggestion on how I should go about this?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by azelab: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2022
omokudu:
Hello guys, I’ve not been able to submit my offer letter, the npf designated mailbox kept saying it is full. Pls any suggestions or recommendations? I didn’t submit the letter early because I was yet to process the account number opening on time from the bank.

Does anyone here have a suggestion on how I should go about this?

Some people here including me experienced the same issue meanwhile we were able to summit it during the Easter festive holiday period..... I will make a suggestion that you should continue trying it and I will also advise you to check your NPF MICROFINANCE BANK account balance, your loan might have been credited into your account..... Some didn't summit the offer letter and still get the loan..
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Emmyreal4:
chat them up on Facebook to approve it
I visited the bank this morning, the profile has been confirmed. Was able to login into my account via the PC but the withdrawal couldn't go through. The site is unable to generate the account name for the destination bank...nawa o
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by omokudu(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
azelab:

Some people here including me experienced the same issue meanwhile we were able to summit it during the Easter festive holiday period..... I will make a suggestion that you should continue trying it and I will also advise you to check your NPF MICROFINANCE BANK account balance, your loan might have been credited into your account..... Some didn't summit the offer letter and still get the loan..

Thank you bro
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by oceanwhale4u: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Did any body visited Lapo MFB for the authenticity of the sms.? If it was really from them.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bakerdav: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
oceanwhale4u:
Did any body visited Lapo MFB for the authenticity of the sms.? If it was really from them.
ave BeeN there ,if you received the message kindly go there pls ,if you don't receive Msg dont go there o. BCs they will cHEck your Name on the list cbN sent to them

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by luckyjacob: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
azelab:
The reasons most of us find it difficult to transfer the money is that the money is in virtual form , it just a display figure representing your real money not the real money.... They are using the real money for their business.. if you really need your money and you are unable to transfer online or through used code. ... Please kindly go to their branch and request for a transfer form or table your situation, they will send the real money to your after the close of work hour.... Not all those figure is the real value that is why most find it difficult to make transfer.
Is a lie try tranfering #20k it will go
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by luckyjacob: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Is there anybody that was able to transfer/ withdraw all the 250kcash or we are to leave 2k in the account.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by LieutGen: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
billpete89:
No need going to their office to check
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by InvestmentMood: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
They debited me twice (50k each), yet the money did not get to my destination bank. I hate this NPFMFB.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by suffy834(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
InvestmentMood:
They debited me twice (50k each), yet the money did not get to my destination bank. I hate this NPFMFB.
same here
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by shabashola(f): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Same here, I just hope they will reverse the money asap.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Senator060: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
https://twitter.com/LAPO_MFB/status/1518469976952295424?t=e1Qzi7xgE9jPq3oiMxfB-A&s=19

The above is the confirmation the @LAPO_MFB is involved in nyif.
Follow them and see the truth
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by angie88: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2022
I once received a txt msg with an acc details to pay back buh d amount to be paying monthly was not stated there. I will just have to keep looking out for their mail.
Bash92:
Please can anyone that also collect this loan last year April that knows how to much we are to pay per month let me know. Also will the payback start this month or next month?
Fellow NYIF alumni dafgee akosh005 DeClan01 Adaanna IfeMiLove damtan kenddys angie88 Anonymousgiste how far na

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akeem0706514(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Please for those that falls under Lapo microfinance bank. I went there today all they asked was two passport, BVN print out and valid means of identification, then I filled a slip as regards the opening of an account with them. I was told to go that they will call me. Please I don't know if this was how you did yours in your various locations?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by JohnQueen(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Bakerdav:
ave BeeN there ,if you received the message kindly go there pls ,if you don't receive Msg dont go there o. BCs they will cHEck your Name on the list cbN sent to them
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by akolat(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Imagine...This bank sucks. We might just have to create a post on twitter & tag relevant handles...Transfer doesn't get to reflect in destination banks, USSD having issues etc. Now one is unable to login via the internet profile. Its frustrating, we don't have to keep mute. Several business owners need to make use of this funds to help boost their business. abi this na audio money ni. Make e no be say some top heads have make use of the funds & expecting massive returns. Why would a bank network be down since last week.

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Olujoszy(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Please I need you people help about the ongoing Nyif disbursement, I have done all necessary thing, but the only thing I noticed delaying the disbursement to my account is that the Nyif offer letter I found difficult in sending it to the emailbox provided, each time I try sending the offer letter it keep rejecting it and giving reply that the recipient email is full and can't receive any message that I should try sending it again....pls is there anyone that can tell me more about this or any useful information on it
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by felaliveson: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Olujoszy:
Please I need you people help about the ongoing Nyif disbursement, I have done all necessary thing, but the only thing I noticed delaying the disbursement to my account is that the Nyif offer letter I found difficult in sending it to the emailbox provided, each time I try sending the offer letter it keep rejecting it and giving reply that the recipient email is full and can't receive any message that I should try sending it again....pls is there anyone that can tell me more about this or any useful information on it

It doesn’t affect disbursement

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by inspector1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Olujoszy post=112286323]Please I need you people help about the ongoing Nyif disbursement, I have done all necessary thing, but the only thing I noticed delaying the disbursement to my account is that the Nyif offer letter I found difficult in sending it to the emailbox provided, each time I try sending the offer letter it keep rejecting it and giving reply that the recipient email is full and can't receive any message that I should try sending it again....pls is there anyone that can tell me more about this or any useful information on it.
THEY ARE YET TO CREDIT ME TOO O. I PLANNED TO VISIT THE BANK TOMORROW MORNING FOR CLEARITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.