Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,785 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money (2490 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. / See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by JovialJune(f): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Men possess the capacity to love but are not loved, because those around them do not possess that capacity. Even a man who has money is not loved...it's all pretence (if it was real love, he won't lose it when he loses his money).

Don't love anyone; especially women; just as they don't love you. Use them as they use you. You derive exclusive sex and children from them, they derive physical and financial protection from you. I think it's a fair enough trade as long as you negotiate the terms well.

You can make an exception for your kids. Kids can love their daddies; especially sons; but you have to start early before their mothers turn them against you and start the process of indoctrinating them into becoming their personal financial tools for the future period after you have become obsolete.

So you wife does not love you, and you don't love her, but you married her so you can bear kids, now that you have kids, you're making sure you nurture them to yourself early so your wife won't turn them against you by indoctrinating them to be her financial tool for the future period after you've become obsolete, right?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by Lucrativress(f): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
SmellySperm:

shey na secondary School gals u dey talk of
Na you know
Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
JovialJune:

So you wife does not love you, and you don't love her, but you married her so you can bear kids, now that you have kids, you're making sure you nurture them to yourself early so your wife won't turn them against you by indoctrinating them to be her financial tool for the future period after you've become obsolete, right?

You are more or less correct. I have no illusions about life.
Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by JovialJune(f): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

You are more or less correct. I have no illusions about life.

Can you answer my questions truthfully?

Do you have any emotions left in you? Even if it's a little?

Why did you choose your wife out of all others if you don't love her?

Why do you want to marry another wife if you are very much aware of the nature of women?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
JovialJune:

Can you answer my questions truthfully?

Do you have any emotions left in you? Even if it's a little?

Why did you choose your wife out of all others if you don't love her?

Why do you want to marry another wife if you are very much aware of the nature of women?

Ok. Just for you. And I see no reason to be untruthful. Lying comes from fear or from wanting some benefit. Neither is applicable on NL discussions.

I don't know what you mean by emotions. I feel disappointed, for example when I lose a business deal. I feel apprehensive/fearful when I see a commotion ahead on the highway while travelling. I feel angry when I'm disappointed or disobeyed. I love my kids and desire the best for them; even if it is to my disadvantage. I have friends and I like their company. I sometimes crave a certain food/drink or going off solo somewhere without distractions. All these are emotions, so I guess I'm not emotionless. I just don't love romantically anymore; not since I was a foolish teenager and started understanding what a big scam love was. Currently, I see any involvement with a woman as a purely business contract.

She has the basic criteria that I needed. No exes, willing to get an education (important to raise bright children), smart (good genes to hand down), well travelled when she was still with her parents (so open minded), sensible (she still doesn't waste money excessively on her looks or other frivolities), not religious (of course) and good looking. I knew she would be a good mother and had the basic blocks to make a better than average wife with the right training.

Marrying multiple wives actually should be only for those who understand the nature of women. Anyone else doing it is only importing problems into his home.

But I'm not marrying more women for love if that's what you think. Marrying more than one wife keeps all of them in line and makes the husband's life easier and longer (scientifically proven). Sex becomes better and comes more often as they compete for the man's attention. Also not to be overlooked, the lady I'm proposing to marry is the widow of a deceased close friend of mine. I feel that it would be an act of charity on my part and an honour to my deceased friend's memory to marry his widow and take care of his daughter. I don't know if she's interested in having more kids, but it's immaterial. I wouldn't mind either way.
Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by JovialJune(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ok. Just for you. And I see no reason to be untruthful. Lying comes from fear or from wanting some benefit. Neither is applicable on NL discussions.

I don't know what you mean by emotions. I feel disappointed, for example when I lose a business deal. I feel apprehensive/fearful when I see a commotion ahead on the highway while travelling. I feel angry when I'm disappointed or disobeyed. I love my kids and desire the best for them; even if it is to my disadvantage. I have friends and I like their company. I sometimes crave a certain food/drink or going off solo somewhere without distractions. All these are emotions, so I guess I'm not emotionless. I just don't love romantically anymore; not since I was a foolish teenager and started understanding what a big scam love was. Currently, I see any involvement with a woman as a purely business contract.

She has the basic criteria that I needed. No exes, willing to get an education (important to raise bright children), smart (good genes to hand down), well travelled when she was still with her parents (so open minded), sensible (she still doesn't waste money excessively on her looks or other frivolities), not religious (of course) and good looking. I knew she would be a good mother and had the basic blocks to make a better than average wife with the right training.

Marrying multiple wives actually should be only for those who understand the nature of women. Anyone else doing it is only importing problems into his home.

But I'm not marrying more women for love if that's what you think. Marrying more than one wife keeps all of them in line and makes the husband's life easier and longer (scientifically proven). Sex becomes better and comes more often as they compete for the man's attention. Also not to be overlooked, the lady I'm proposing to marry is the widow of a deceased close friend of mine. I feel that it would be an act of charity on my part and an honour to my deceased friend's memory to marry his widow and take care of his daughter. I don't know if she's interested in having more kids, but it's immaterial. I wouldn't mind either way.

@bold shocked shocked shocked

Two questions

Are you from a Muslim background?

Are you in your 40s?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
JovialJune:

@bold shocked shocked shocked

Two questions

Are you from a Muslim background?

Are you in your 40s?

No. Well, I don't know beyond my grandfathers to be honest. How far back do you mean?

Not yet.
Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by JovialJune(f): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
@risenphoenix1 so it's all basically for sex? Marrying more wives is basically just for sex? To what end? How many more wives will you marry before you're satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by JovialJune(f): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

No. Well, I don't know beyond my grandfathers to be honest. How far back do you mean?

Not yet.

Your immediate family/relatives/parents but okay.

You're not yet 40 and you reason like this? Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
JovialJune:
@risenpheonix1 so it's all basically for sex? Marrying more wives is basically just for sex? To what end? How many more wives will you marry before you're satisfied?

Sex and children. What else is there?

I'm satisfied now, but who doesn't want more? Besides, scientifically speaking; polygamists live longer and more fulfilled lives. I can afford it. Why not?
Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
JovialJune:

Your immediate family/relatives/parents but okay.

You're not yet 40 and you reason like this? Good luck to you.

Thank you.
Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by Solsix(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lucrativress:

Okay so the scenario you just wrote here is somehow
What were her intentions?
To marry him?
Or to just help him?
If you think the second doesn't happen,that is totally up to you.Good people seldom let their good deeds fly abroad
And yes that happens like once in a Blue Moon
There are still good girls loving genuinely out there, just like the men,some are not getting it back in return
The best is for the good guys to start locating the good girls and vice versa
It can't happen unless in nollywood movies
Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by lagusboyyy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
lefulefu:
Weda u broke or rich I guess ur mom has unconditional love for u
I guess ur dad also has unconditional love for u even wen broke
If this two ppl can love u irregardless of ur status then why fret over the love other ppl have for u
I will only agree with you,on the mothers part.

Not all fathers love unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Arsenate:
Men shouldn't also freely give out their love to women. Treat them how they treat us. They love us conditionally for our resources, fine, we should also only love them conditionally for their beauty and youth. Once they lose those, men should unapologetically discard them and move to next young beauty because women would do the same when men lose their resources.

When you think deep, you will find women can't handle a quarter of what they do to men.

You dey spit Bars Bro..
Totally on point..
Re: Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money by Bennysam: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

How does it apply to cats and dogs? What money does cat and dog makes that they are loved, even more than men
Replying a fool makes you one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pussy Is The Only Thing That Attracts Nigerian Guys / Women Are Lesbians By Default Settings / Are Men Naturally Made To Stray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.