Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG (40513 Views)

Hardship: Another Protest Erupts In Niger After Arrest Of 25 People / Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) / Ahmed Lawan: Another Protest Looms If Unemployment Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Shelumiel: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Is tinubu from lagos ? Define who is from lagos
That question is too hard for him to answer grin

3 Likes

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
So in summary you are saying that nobody was killed and that what we saw during the ENDSAR protests was not real abi? Hahaha...sorry to say this but , you sound like one of those educated fools I meet regularly on this forum.

See how you've proven me right with my previous comment shown below? I should have known , from your comment, you are one of those disgraceful pitbull youths of Nigeria who only know how to bark like mad dogs instead of spending time developing their intellect and comprehension.

Read below, especially the part in bold, to see if your dumb interpretation matches my unambiguous and clear opinion. Perhaps it's the word 'culpability ' you have never heard of confusing you. In summation, who on earth are you ready to lead or make decisions for with the way you think and talk? Worthless youth.

It is about establishing culpability , if any, and bringing wrongdoers to book. I am sorry to say but you Nigerian youths are very disappointing. You can't think critically , you dont appear to have the intellectual 'robustness' your peers worldwide do and you can never see all sides of the coin let alone have the ability to be fair to all. LCC (Lagos concession company) shot no one.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by HopeVictor(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
EzeAro:
My own is that I will exercise my constitutional right to self-defense by shooting to death any would-be miscreant that will attempt to attack my business, don't let your foolishness become the reason for your family to mourn you and post your obituary pictures on whatsapp.
Thank you Sir that's what I'm saying..you can't allow hoodlums to wreck your business in the name of protest

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by espn(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

hahahhaha...but he is from the south west...SON OF THE SOIL. So does some alien want to kill themselves on SOUTH WEST MATTER.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by espn(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga, hate and truth are two different things. And I am telling the truth and you know it: Tinubu is an old wicked man who you should not try and support because you will only be destroying your opportunity for a better life.
Please why is the focus on tinubu. Is he the only politician in Nigeria...Think about it....stop the hate...hate ATIKU...SARAKI...JONATHAN...WIKE they are all I.inals. why is tinubu singled out.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by espn(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga, hate and truth are two different things. And I am telling the truth and you know it: Tinubu is an old wicked man who you should not try and support because you will only be destroying your opportunity for a better life.
Please why is the focus on tinubu. Is he the only politician in Nigeria...Think about it....stop the hate...hate ATIKU...SARAKI...JONATHAN...WIKE they are all criminals. So why is tinubu singled out.

3 Likes

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Where is he from then? Your father's village near upper Iweka? Would it not be easier if you Igbos just learn to mind your own business?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
espn:
hahahhaha...but he is from the south west...SON OF THE SOIL. So does some alien want to kill themselves on SOUTH WEST MATTER.
Lol it's now south west ... lmao

Una eye go clear 2023

The fact that people like u are many in Nigeria are the reason I don't pity poor Nigerians

Hope this thing you are defending is at least giving u $100k a year ...if not watch your life
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Shelumiel: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
OneTemplate:

See how you've proven me right with my previous comment shown below? I should have known , from your comment, you are one of those disgraceful pitbull youths of Nigeria who only know how to bark like mad dogs instead of spending time developing their intellect and comprehension. Read below, especially the part omin bold, to see if your dumb interpretation matches my unambiguous and clear opinion. Who on earth are you ready to lead with the way you think and talk? Worthless youth.

Bros you are delusional. And what you have said (and are still saying) still boils down to the fact that you will rather we(the masses) accept the injustice done (all in the name of following a democratic principle that is obviously corrupted) and continue like we have done for the past 61 years where corrupt trials have been done to favor an elitist minority...abi no be wetin you dey try tell us be that?

3 Likes

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by privaldo: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
HopeVictor:

Thank you please avoid my posts.. everybody is entitled to his own opinion

I retain the right to quote and comment on any post, their is a reason it is called a public forum and not a private forum.

2 Likes

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by espn(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Una eye go clear 2023

The fact that people like u are many in Nigeria are the reason I don't pity poor Nigerians

Hope this thing you are defending is at least giving u $100k a year ...if not watch your life
Lol no hate...NO..
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Jostoman: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
So you people think that the blood of those innocent youth kill at lekki tollgate will just go like that. Justice is what people want so nobody is coming to scatter anything at lekki tollgate.

1 Like

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by ArmedRobber: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

Una eye go clear 2023

foolish nyamiri, akwuzu sars killed and dumped over 100 bodies in ezu river. Have they got justice?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros you are delusional. And what you have said (and are still saying) still boils down to the fact that you will rather we(the masses) accept the injustice done (all in the name of following a democratic principle that is obviously corrupted) and continue like we have done for the past 61 years where corrupt trials have been done to favor an elitist minority...abi no be wetin you dey try tell us be that?

Abeg don't accept "injustice". Carry a gun and go and shoot ten policemen in revenge since you think the power falls on you to play judge , jury and executioner plus the arbiter of right and wrong. The divine authority on what is justice and when it has been done. Silly youth.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Shelumiel: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
OneTemplate:

Abeg don't accept "injustice". Carry a gun and go and shoot ten policemen in revenge since you think the power falls on you to play judge , jury and executioner plus the arbiter of right and wrong. The divine authority on what is justice and when it has been done. Silly youth.
[/s]Baba you are delusional hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Onliie(m): 4:47am On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

You're not relevant to me or the society.. and I didn't quote you so I don't know why you are taking it personal abi your name na hoodlum?
Exactly how prejudiced individuals respond to valid arguments. You have no reasonable point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by southsouthking(m): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2021
STFU and thrash the Lekki toll gate opening for the now.
Infact make una forget the Lekki toll gate, na only traffic jam Lagosian dey benefit from it. #Oxymoron
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
You want to protect Lagos but you do not want to get justice for those killed in the last ENDSARS protest abi? It seems this people sponsoring this move(PROTECT LAGOS) have been paid to silence the many voices crying out for a better standard of life for all

Na Tinubu pipu
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:53am On Feb 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
THE INITIAL PROTEST WAS PEACEFUL UNTIL GWORO TEETH AND YELLOW TEETH MADE IT VIOLENT... PROTEST IS MEANT TO CHANGE WHAT THE MASSES DON'T WANT IN GOVERNANCE AFTERALL, IT IS THE MASSES WHO PUT THEM THERE TO REPRESENT THEM..
SO HOW CAN PEOPLE MEANT TO REPRESENT US GO CONTRARY TO WHAT SHOULD BENEFIT US?
PEACEFUL PROTEST IS A GOAL.. LET'S ASSUME LET'S ASSUME SEYI OR JIDE TINUBU WERE KILLED DURING THE LAST PROTEST, WILL HE BE THIS CALM?
POKE YOURSELF WITH A NEEDLE BEFORE POKING OTHERS

This unstable S.O.B always typing in CAPS and red. E be like say you like blood well well. Na your type dey suck toto wey dey menstruate.

I'll be expecting to see you in Lekki on Saturday.

6 Likes

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Optional09: 4:56am On Feb 10, 2021
this guy is a criminal and won’t be able to travel abroad ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by HopeSpencer: 4:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Baba keep shut and let better people talk jare. Afonja slave that will gladly sell his mother to Tinubu if the price is right. Mtchww

Didinrin, answer the question; have you gotten Justice for akwuzu sars roasted idiots floating on Ezu river?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by tayooluwole: 5:03am On Feb 10, 2021
jimi4us:
Nothing can stop this next protest. NOTHING

I hope you will be there in the front... Bet me it will not be nice this time

9 Likes

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by ec0malchemist(m): 5:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Lagos State is under the dictatorship of a crack cocaine sniffing miscreant.

The earlier we dislodge him, the better. We need to start living sane lives in this slumcity called Lagos.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by seguno2: 5:09am On Feb 10, 2021
espn:
Oga is tinubu the only person in Nigeria? Is he the governor of all states? Past and present...haba let love lead. Forget the hate you have for him.

So why did Tinubu do that video asking Edo people to vote for the indicted EFCC thief, Ize-Iya-Mumu?
Please in what capacity did Tinubu make the video, since he is not from Edo state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Bobyro: 5:10am On Feb 10, 2021
espn:
You see that's the point...the protest is about Tinubu...you guys should go back to your state...
Is Lagos your state? Anybody born in a particular area is an indigine. You are exactly what you hate. Imagine being born In the USA and one fool keeps telling you that you should go back to your country, how does that sound?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Bobyro: 5:14am On Feb 10, 2021
espn:
Please why is the focus on tinubu. Is he the only politician in Nigeria...Think about it....stop the hate...hate ATIKU...SARAKI...JONATHAN...WIKE they are all criminals. So why is tinubu singled out.
You guys are actually the ones bringing Tinubu into this.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by REDshouse(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Too many zombies online....
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by MemoriesAndMe: 5:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Pls, who is ALEG? A comedian, a dancer or a musician? I think I've heard that name before, I just dont remember where.

3 Likes

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by 9jaRealist: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://punditnigeria.com/stage-another-protest-in-lekki-and-get-kicked-aleg-warns/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

While I am personally not in support of the planned protest...
It’s clear that many Nigerians still culturally struggle with basic democratic concepts. SMDH
embarassed
>

1 Like

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by 12inchess: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Bobyro:

You guys are actually the ones bringing Tinubu into this.

Baba who get Lekki Toll Gate? Tinubu don siphon plenty money from Lagos. He is very corrupt. Bullion ban Jagaban. Where did he get all that money from. No be from govt?
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by mamaafrik(m): 5:22am On Feb 10, 2021
imagine say all protesters bring original alsatian or Rot. dog na to release am if devil wan use the police or army,

1 Like

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by samwillyco1(m): 5:27am On Feb 10, 2021
I don't have much to say here but let evil follow those that calm that evil done to another person is good or doesn't matter.

Let there be no peace for the wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.