Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG (40547 Views)

Hardship: Another Protest Erupts In Niger After Arrest Of 25 People / Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) / Ahmed Lawan: Another Protest Looms If Unemployment Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by TemmyT002(m): 5:29am On Feb 10, 2021
Has anyone heard of this organization before?
Yeye dey smell
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Masterito(m): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2021
People like can never make Nigeria a better place. People like you are the reason nothing works in Nigeria.
espn:
Let everyone go protect there state and get justice for those who died in there state during the last protest.

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by ArticleBeast: 5:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
You want to protect Lagos but you do not want to get justice for those killed in the last ENDSARS protest abi? It seems this people sponsoring this move(PROTECT LAGOS) have been paid to silence the many voices crying out for a better standard of life for all
So they will kill another set while waiting for the previous ones killed. I am sure you won't be out there

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Masterito(m): 5:35am On Feb 10, 2021
Poor Nigerians like you always fighting a wrong battle.
ArmedRobber:
foolish nyamiri, akwuzu sars killed and dumped over 100 bodies in ezu river. Have they got justice?
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Masterito(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2021
This iswhere you fight well but if it is herdsmen be matter, you all pretend like nothing is happening. I'm not Ibo before your stupidity makes you say rubbish.
OneTemplate:

Where is he from then? Your father's village near upper Iweka? Would it not be easier if you Igbos just learn to mind your own business?

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Lifestone(m): 5:44am On Feb 10, 2021
jimi4us:
Nothing can stop this next protest. NOTHING

Why not go and protest in your Village, Lagos must not be destroyed again.

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Difrent: 5:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Baba keep shut and let better people talk jare. Afonja slave that will gladly sell his mother to Tinubu if the price is right. Mtchww

Afonja matter dey pepper IBO well well infact they can't eat in a day if they have not called "afonja"
They won't have a hard on until they come online and scream "afonja" and fulani slave......that's the new english word every ibo must come online and scream
Tinubu did this in Lagos ,did that in Lagos but na Abia man e dey pain for soul, why ? Envy and jealousy because NO IBOMAN can ever be as great as Tinubu
If a man could bring so much hatred in people he has never rules their state ,one would think all IBO governor's will be in jail or exile now but alas na Lagos and Tinubu pre occupy the minds .......talk of a man whose roof is on fire but is busy putting out his neighbor s fire , foolish people

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by fredoooooo: 5:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Protest is allowed, if you want to protest go to your state and protest .. Lagos state will not tolerate rubbish

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by comrChris(m): 5:48am On Feb 10, 2021
How this thing resulted to Igbo vs Yoruba fight is what I'm still struggling to fathom
Were the endsars protesters in Lagos only Igbos?
Are the sponsors, people like sowore Igbo's?
Every southern state suffered lost too, why is Lagos state government making it look like Lagos was the only place that hoodlums attacked?
Why can't we hear word from these self acclaimed sophisticated people. Every time our Lago, I'm trying to wonder what exactly is that Lagos . I have been to Lagos and I don't even pray to live there.
Often times we see Nigerians in diaspora, both Igbos and Yorubas protesting when things don't go the way they like and no body tells them to go to their country and protest.
If we don't do away with this tribal mentality, we are not going to make any progress as a country.
Some of you shouting protect Lagos,Lagos is our own are not even in Lagos and one can't trace your impact in the development of the said lagos.... Let's grow up please

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by DenreleDave(m): 5:49am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga, hate and truth are two different things. And I am telling the truth and you know it: Tinubu is an old wicked man who you should not try and support because you will only be destroying your opportunity for a better life.

Orji kalu.. He is a Saint right??

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Lifestone(m): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
THE INITIAL PROTEST WAS PEACEFUL UNTIL GWORO TEETH AND YELLOW TEETH MADE IT VIOLENT... PROTEST IS MEANT TO CHANGE WHAT THE MASSES DON'T WANT IN GOVERNANCE AFTERALL, IT IS THE MASSES WHO PUT THEM THERE TO REPRESENT THEM..
SO HOW CAN PEOPLE MEANT TO REPRESENT US GO CONTRARY TO WHAT SHOULD BENEFIT US?
PEACEFUL PROTEST IS A GOAL.. LET'S ASSUME LET'S ASSUME SEYI OR JIDE TINUBU WERE KILLED DURING THE LAST PROTEST, WILL HE BE THIS CALM?
POKE YOURSELF WITH A NEEDLE BEFORE POKING OTHERS
Many innocent life of both Civilian and Police were lost during last unfortunate protest.
If Nigeria has justice system, the organisers of last protest should be in jail now for murder and destruction of public property.
Aside, all the Lekki shops looted were victims and most haven't even recover. Why is justice only defined by your opinion.
Lagos Must not be destroyed again

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Difrent: 5:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga, hate and truth are two different things. And I am telling the truth and you know it: Tinubu is an old wicked man who you should not try and support because you will only be destroying your opportunity for a better life.

Truth is relative, your truth might be a lie to me . Tinubu is an old man of great wisdom that is the truth... Some of us are not necessarily for Tinubu but won't let some jealous prick destroy his legacies because their candidate lost a free and fair election ,the only reason for this protest is because you have been brainwashed that all your problems was caused by Tinubu who has never ruled your state and instead of holding your state governor accountable,it's Tinubu you should hold , what a petty way to live

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Lifestone(m): 6:03am On Feb 10, 2021
comrChris:
How this thing resulted to Igbo vs Yoruba fight is what I'm still struggling to fathom
Every southern state suffered lost too, why is Lagos state government making it look like Lagos was the only place that hoodlums attacked?
Why can't we hear word from these self acclaimed sophisticated people. Every time our Lago, I'm trying to wonder what exactly is that Lagos . I have been to Lagos and I don't even pray to live there.
Often times we see Nigerians in diaspora, both Igbos and Yorubas protesting when things don't go the way they like and no body tells them to go to their country and protest.
If we don't do away with this tribal mentality, we are not going to make any progress as a country.
Some of you shouting protect Lagos,Lagos is our own are not even in Lagos and one can't trace your impact in the development of the said lagos.... Let's grow up please
Did you see the carnage wrecked on Lagos during last protest? Yes Lagos is strategic snd its Nigeria commercial Capital and in the top 10 economy in Africa.
The point is the 70% of those clamouring for the destruction of Lagos are from the part of Nigeria that have benefited the most from Lagos opportunities, the South East, we hear and read them all over the social media.
The destruction waged on Lagos during last demonstration was over N1trillion according to Lagos State Government. Enough is enough. Leave Lagos alone. If we want justice, lets give justice to others

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by 27Pushing30: 6:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Funny how we are yet to CONFIRM one death

All the alleged victims have been proven false
Funny people
Shelumiel:
You want to protect Lagos but you do not want to get justice for those killed in the last ENDSARS protest abi? It seems this people sponsoring this move(PROTECT LAGOS) have been paid to silence the many voices crying out for a better standard of life for all

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Funkeshuga(m): 6:09am On Feb 10, 2021
one would expect Lagos state Government not to open lekki toll gate at least not when people are just recovering back from the recent atrocities that led to many deaths and loss of properties

and those trying to stage a protest refuse to learn from the last event, in a country Nigeria if you don't get the support of everyone, such protest will be undermine or sabotage

let peace reign, Lagos state should look into reopening of the toll gate, the protesters should remembered the pictures of what happened months ago

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by efighter: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2021
As expected. Like Buhari like Tinubu. The small shikini love that Tinubu has in the mind of people is about to be thrown to the dogs. Some people will say the North is trying to reduce Tinubu’s influence, please is it the North that says Tinubu should jump into a burning fire now? You killed several people at Lekki Toll gate some weeks ago using Soldiers, now you are planning to kill more but using Area Boys and Touts this time around. Definitely his cult group has been asking for blood.

Just wait and see. There will be no image of Tinubu left again in the next couple of days. Those that the gods want to kill, the gods first make them mad.

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Any Igbo man that joins that protest is a compound fool. You guys should get a gun and guard your shops because we know the people shouting looting looting are the actual looters because they own less than 0.5% of the shops in Lagos.

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by IamPlato(m): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2021
jimi4us:
Nothing can stop this next protest. NOTHING
na People Like You De House De Watch Tv when They Are Protestin but Will Come Online To Make Mouth

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Neddstark: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:

What justice when some people choose not to obey the law and disregard the government of a nation?

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Neddstark: 6:22am On Feb 10, 2021
comrChris:

Wails of a Red Mud Erosionlander.

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Lehadeh: 6:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Bobyro:

Is Lagos your state? Anybody born in a particular area is an indigine. You are exactly what you hate. Imagine being born In the USA and one fool keeps telling you that you should go back to your country, how does that sound?
You must be mad. Nigeria is not usa. We practice state of origin in Nigeria. USA doesn’t
Go ad develop your backward states in sad yeast

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by jamiudinho(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
I am online and not in Lagos oga. And mind you, supporting old wicked men like Tinubu will not give your generation the freedom they desire. Rather you will be selling yourself and your unborn children to slavery.

Peace
go and pray to ur God so that u will b successful like tinubu

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Lehadeh: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2021
comrChris:
Don’t be unfortunate. We aren’t one in this country no matter what
Igbos should go to sad yeast to protest
We can’t allow you pigs to destroy Lagos under another fake lekki protest
USA isn’t Nigeria because we practice state of origin in Nigeria not USA

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by kogi2010: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2021
children of hate at it again dey want to destroy lagos because non of dere state can competit with lagos. they tried it in kano but the hausa gave it to them hot hot

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by jamiudinho(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Jostoman:
people were in lekki tollgate for about two weeks protesting without any problem until your government decided to go and sponsor their thug to go and scatter the protest so nobody is going to lekki tollgate to scatter anything all what they want now is justice for those youth that got kill at lekki tollgate.
killings without bodies

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by PDJT: 6:31am On Feb 10, 2021
espn:
Let everyone go protect there state and get justice for those who died in there state during the last protest.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Chyma231(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Anyone involved in making this decision which I just read, may SARS, Fsars , SWAT kill one member of your family ......iseeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by authority2006(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:

Who are those who were killed? You meant the scores of police officers killed by the protesters, right? If the owners of Lagos like, they should allow those miscreants who called themselves protesters to finish off Lagos this time around. Their headache

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by 6digitscomrade: 6:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Getting justice is a fundamental human right, but equally disrupting public movement is also illegal.

However my own take to the matter is never to be a wailer, you cannot change what you don't engage.
in Nigeria no funds for the common man only ur right to go mental.. nothing like fundamental human rights have u ever even heard that word from any Nigerian politician?
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by PDJT: 6:35am On Feb 10, 2021
espn:
You see that's the point...the protest is about Tinubu...you guys should go back to your state...

-You need to organise a protest, asking everyone to go back to their state. I bet no Lagosian/Yuroba has ever joined a protest in another state, nation or country - Even Black Lives Matter protests.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by authority2006(m): 6:36am On Feb 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
THE INITIAL PROTEST WAS PEACEFUL UNTIL GWORO TEETH AND YELLOW TEETH MADE IT VIOLENT... PROTEST IS MEANT TO CHANGE WHAT THE MASSES DON'T WANT IN GOVERNANCE AFTERALL, IT IS THE MASSES WHO PUT THEM THERE TO REPRESENT THEM..
SO HOW CAN PEOPLE MEANT TO REPRESENT US GO CONTRARY TO WHAT SHOULD BENEFIT US?
PEACEFUL PROTEST IS A GOAL.. LET'S ASSUME LET'S ASSUME SEYI OR JIDE TINUBU WERE KILLED DURING THE LAST PROTEST, WILL HE BE THIS CALM?
POKE YOURSELF WITH A NEEDLE BEFORE POKING OTHERS

Tinubu we know, but your father, a nobody.

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by PDJT: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2021
espn:
i tire me for dem oo....Nigeria must split abeg... people are more concerned about Lagos that there state.

-You need to spend more time studying the difference between “there” and “their”. If you don’t know it at this stage of your life, you really shouldn’t be discussing National issues.

-By the way, I support the immediate disintegration of the British slave camp called “Nigeria”. Biafrans left, not only Lagos but Nigeria and we know those whose parents fought and died to have Biafrans in their bloody Nigeria. Hypocrisy and Confusion is a Nigerian. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77