Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG (40537 Views)

Hardship: Another Protest Erupts In Niger After Arrest Of 25 People / Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) / Ahmed Lawan: Another Protest Looms If Unemployment Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Ayomi90: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
jcmaiah:

Lol... I know lagos too well and also know that inheritances are finished
Oh maybe u r selling gala too, how many land have u bought from Yoruba's? cool
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by oyatz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s]This is a greedy yoruba man's mentality. It is this sort of mentality that has put the whole Nigeria into the mess it is today.

How is Yorubas putting Abia or Taraba into Mess?
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Ayomi90:

Oh maybe u r selling gala too, how many land have u bought from Yoruba's? cool
Oga you can't afford N15M port of land
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Ayomi90: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2021
jcmaiah:

Oga you can't afford N15M port of land
Lol, N15M port of land? We don't sell port of land here, we sell plots, acres and hectares. If ur haggard popsi wanna buy land I av it for sale. I do not need to buy land when land plenty.

Yoruba states are prosperous reason y any Igbo that buys land here shout to the world as if he has made heaven, land isn't a great thing to us coz we av it in abundance. That is what Yoruba used to senior u guys.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2021
Ayomi90:

Lol, N15M port of land? We don't sell port of land here, we sell plots, acres and hectares. If ur haggard popsi wanna buy land I av it for sale. I do not need to buy land when land plenty.

Yoruba states are prosperous reason y any Igbo that buys land here shout to the world as if he has made heaven, land isn't a great thing to us coz we av it in abundance. That is what Yoruba used to senior u guys.
If you were intelligent enough, you would know what is called typographical error. I guess you weren't taught that in Ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Ayomi90: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
jcmaiah:

If you were intelligent enough, you would know what is called typographical error. I guess you weren't taught that in Ogbomosho
If ur uncle have a land in Ogbomosho am sure ur father must have killed him coz of d property, not new in Igbo land where they kill themselves on an erosion ravaged land.

U typed rubbish nd I typed d correct one u ar nw looking for a teacher dat will highlight urs as typo, village man at this century u still make typo errors. grin
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ayomi90:

If ur uncle have a land in Ogbomosho am sure ur father must have killed him coz of d property, not new in Igbo land where they kill themselves on an erosion ravaged land.

U typed rubbish nd I typed d correct one u ar nw looking for a teacher dat will highlight urs as typo, village man at this century u still make typo errors. grin
Says someone who can't go the village because of his family skull mining business
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Ayomi90: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
jcmaiah:

Says someone who can't go the village because of his family skull mining business
We Yoruba's no resemble Igbo's, they r d ones always afraid to go home, baby factory people nd drug lords. Okija shrine nkor the place of skull Igbo Golgotha. cool
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by laudate: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2021
OneTemplate:
You're the sad one and a cretin. Why don't you show your parents did not waste money on your education by starting a different thread to address your concerns over accountability?

The point I make which you should address, if you have adult sense and know how to comment pertinently on the issue at hand, is that the vote went against those who do not want Lekki tollgate handed over to LCC. Even Segalink voted to return the tollgate to LCC.

Those in the losing camp should respect that vote and stop creating all irrelevant side issues, as you do here, to justify their lawless nature. They can and should go to court to challenge the decision.

This is why one cannot ever determine what an argument is originally about between two people in Nigeria. By the time a crowd join they would have turned the original single argument into about 50 side issues. It is a problem with Nigerians and an obsession of each to push their own angle and agenda rather than stick to the specific problem under discussion.

When people like you lack objective valid points to support their argument, you resort to insults! Typical. Empty barrels who make noise like you litter the online space.

So because others who voted to open the Toll Gate were more than those who voted against it, you now think they were right? What drives their motives? Did you bother to check? So many of you people keep voting for illogicality over sense. So it is not surprising to see this.

People voted Trump. They also voted PMB. We can all see the results of their vote.

So because Segalink voted in favour of opening the Toll Gate, you feel he was right? The same Sega that has done everything to scuttle teh #EndSARS movement? Chai! May God give you enlightenment even if He doesn't give you wisdom.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by laudate: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2021
seanet02:

Please don't speak with much confidence you seem to have half knowledge about.
What Lagos state bought back was the LCC.
LCC was initially owned by Lagos.
The reason for buying back the place is to ensure Lagos owns the LCC after the end of the loan repayment.
And do not say nobody knows how much has been collected; more than two human rights lawyers have written to Lagos to the ministry of finance on the issue and were replied on its status.
There is nothing to hide about; even Lagos state house of assembly once did same.
I have not posted in nairaland for long, I only replied you because you are a very reasonable and respectable person.
There is no anomaly anywhere

Don't bring reasonable and respectable into it, of you want to be sarcastic and condescending. No need. Just address the main issue.

Lagos State bought back the concession in 2013. So they own the Toll Gate now. Yes or No??

The same Lagos State reconstructed Oshodi, built a flyover at Agege, upgraded the old Lagos-Abeokuta highway all through and did NOT put a Toll Gate at any of those places. Why?? Didn't they need to recoup the money spent there?

But in Lekki, they added one lane to either side of the Lekki-Epe expressway built by Jakande and decided to add a Toll Gate.

A Toll Gate that had put billions in their pocket and that of their landlord in Bourdillon.

And instead of letting the panel complete it's work, the same Lagos State and its evil agency called LCC, is fighting to reopen a Toll Gate it should have abolished long ago. Mtcheew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Jimasun: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2021
laudate:

When people like you lack objective valid points to support their argument, you resort to insults! Typical. Empty barrels who make noise like you litter the online space.

So because others who voted to open the Toll Gate were more than those who voted against it, you now think they were right? What drives their motives? Did you bother to check? So many of you people keep voting for illogicality over sense. So it is not surprising to see this.

People voted Trump. They also voted PMB. We can all see the results of their vote.

So because Segalink voted in favour of opening the Toll Gate, you feel he was right? The same Sega that has done everything to scuttle teh #EndSARS movement? Chai! May God give you enlightenment even if He doesn't give you wisdom.
Do you know these protesters are going against the same rule of law you clamour for?
A panel ruled on a matter, you lost the vote and you are saying it must be your own way.
I really don't get
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by laudate: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Jimasun:

Do you know these protesters are going against the same rule of law you clamour for?
A panel ruled on a matter, you lost the vote and you are saying it must be your own way.
I really don't get

Seek for enlightenment so that you can get it! Maybe then, understanding will be released into your mind.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2021
laudate:

Please shut up. If your not an empty blow hard you'd realize you have no point. People voted Trump and Buhari. So? Does that mean they can retract those votes or void their legality because they dont find the performance of Trump and Buhari satisfactory?

Or is it that the only course of action open to them is to abide by the choice they made and vote in someone else at the earliest chance?

Answer that question which should only have one possible correct answer if you're not a lawless anarchist and undemocratic hack who never wants to defer to majority vote and will only accept outcome he favours.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by laudate: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jimasun:

I really don't get

You are NOT bright enough to get it. So it is okay. Pray for enlightenment.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Jimasun: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
laudate:

You are NOT bright enough to get it. So it is okay. Pray for enlightenment.
I stopped engaging you because you are too knowledgeable.
So much that you don't understand the tenents of democracy.
Ire o
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Jimasun: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Please shut up. If your not an empty blow hard you'd realize you have no point. People voted Trump and Buhari. So? Does that mean they can retract those votes or void their legality because they dont find the performance of Trump and Buhari satisfactory?

Or is it that the only course of action open to them is to abide by the choice they made and vote in someone else at the earliest chance?

Answer that question which should only have one possible correct answer if you're not a lawless anarchist and undemocratic hack who never wants to defer to majority vote and will only accept outcome he favours.
I thought he was that bright...
These are the lots that shout "rule of law" everywhere. A legally constituted panel subjected a course of action to vote among its members; 5-4 being the result.
Here we are, Laudate, the alpha and omega of knowledge said the 4 must have their way.
Too many empty noise makers on this forum
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by laudate: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

This matter pain you, die! grin Very good. Oya, throw another tantrum and rant some more. It will be fun to watch.

When people like you have nothing valid to offer, then you resort to insults and tantrums. What a pity.

Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by laudate: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jimasun:

I thought he was that bright...
These are the lots that shout "rule of law" everywhere. A legally constituted panel subjected a course of action to vote among its members; 5-4 being the result.
Here we are, Laudate, the alpha and omega of knowledge said the 4 must have their way.
Too many empty noise makers on this forum

Oya, keep whining. I know it hurts you to hear the truth, but some of us will not stop speaking it.
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by Jimasun: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
laudate:

Oya, keep whining. I know it hurts you to hear the truth, but some of us will not stop speaking it.
Pele, the universal denominator of truth
Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by laudate: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jimasun:

Pele, Jimasun the universal denominator of truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.