Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband (3217 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? / Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? / I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Donspicey: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
mytime24:
Go to d spirit world and fight her spiritual husband, who win na him get d lady cheesy

Suicide Mission..

Op sofa u neva swim fr her ocean.......

Jappppaaaaaa bfr River carry u......

1 Like

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Donspicey: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Best advice so far...!
I was there. Very stubborn demons. It's no joke. .....RUN You really need God's help my brother.
Hope you have never slept with her at all?
Abeg hw u take overcome?
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Kingluqman(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Make sure you find solution before you sleep with her oo.. because oko orun no be small matter oo. But solution dey
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Denique(f): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Drella:

Okay then.

Surprised you are censoring the word "Sex" undecided

You can't be too careful with NL antispambot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Osashalom: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
madridguy:
Tell her to divorce her spiritual husband first before someone sue you for having extra marital affair with his wife. grin grin grin
Simple!
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by TooMuchStuff: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Donspicey:

Abeg hw u take overcome?

Not everything can be shared online.

Just know that it's deeper than you thought if you had sex with her. It's actually a network of Evil that has its roots in your own family first before you ever met the girl. It's an arrangee to DESTROY.

1 Like

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Drella(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Denique:

You can't be too careful with NL antispambot. cheesy

Oh that!
I understand now.

Cheers...l

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by 99thEnemy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Denique:

You can't be too careful with NL antispambot . cheesy
grin
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Denique(f): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
99thEnemy:
grin
Regular customer. cheesy
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mosdii look at your lover, the jobless Nairaland lying girl. cheesycheesy
Light and darkness have nothing in common Mr audio millionaire
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
madridguy:
Explain further the bold part grin

There's always a price to pay for everything and if this is the price he ought to pay for loving her then let him marry her as fast as possible and weather the storm together and together they can start their beautiful journey into marital bliss
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by TooMuchStuff: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
There's always a price to pay for everything and if this is the price he ought to pay for loving her then let him marry her as fast as possible and weather the storm together and together they can start their beautiful journey into marital bliss

Hardly works out that way.

An infinite entity with some spiritual rights is involved here...!

Best solution is to RUN.
Affection, Emotions, Evil, Lust, Sex, Schemes and Destruction of destiny are all at play. It's a Web.

1 Like

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by 99thEnemy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Denique:
Regular customer. cheesy
I swearugad grin grin grin
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Donspicey: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Not everything can be shared online.

Just know that it's deeper than you thought if you had sex with her. It's actually a network of Evil that has its roots in your own family first before you ever met the girl. It's an arrangee to DESTROY.

Wahala dey oooo......

Ah b na d resin y i de meet....... up and down?

maiwe yarn nah.....
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by horke(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Best advice so far...!

I was there. Very stubborn demons.
It's no joke. .....RUN
You really need God's help my brother.

Hope you have never slept with her at all?

Yes ooo..never slept
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nur go dey do pass yourself. nur kill yourself on top woman.
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by TooMuchStuff: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
horke:

Yes ooo..never slept
Lucky you......
Most young handsome guys you see their obituaries every day around the country are victims of this marine spirits manipulations
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by extol1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
op, run for your dear life if you still value it

1 Like

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by horke(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
extol1:
op, run for your dear life if you still value it

Am scared right now.... I discovered not all times she tells me back that she loves me.

She do act weird
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by extol1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
horke:

Am scared right now.... I discovered not all times she tells me back that she loves me.

She do act weird

I think that is the reason why you need to run for your life. perhaps, may sure you don't do the break up in a harsh way, if not the spirit husband might torment you. just find a believing pastor if you are a Christian and tell him everything
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Denique:
If you two are Christians, then, do well to take her to a praying/deliverance church eg MFM and abstain from all forms of s*x too.

Shalom.

OP follow this advice like your life depends on it, bkos sincerely it does, as regards this matter.

horke:

She do act weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
horke:

She do act weird

Don't succumb to fear OP, drop your line let's talk or send me a mail.

There a holistic way out. A relationship is a platform for growth and support, don't ever date a lady and leave her bkos of a predicament that's not her willing doing. You are currently seeking a way out, never fear.

If you don't hear from me download this:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-6wHyFkhX7GRUxkTWRZRjNKd1k
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by horke(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Don't succumb to fear OP, drop your line let's talk or send me a mail.

There a holistic way out. A relationship is a platform for growth and support, don't ever date a lady and leave her bkos of a predicament that's not her willing doing. You are currently seeking a way out, never fear.

If you don't hear from me download this:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-6wHyFkhX7GRUxkTWRZRjNKd1k

dylove4sure@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by TooMuchStuff: 5:47am On Feb 11, 2021
The ONLY power she ever have on you is Sex.
If u never lash am....don't fear anything when breaking up with her. Cos she's got nothing on u.

The spirit husband is not human but a free demon who violates victims. He doesn't even know you exist except you have sex with his "property"

Don't fear. You are SAFE.
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by 606thearena: 1:18am On Apr 20, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders . Pls I want your advise on this issue of mine . I hooked with a girl last two years , we dated since I met the girl things started to go bad for me no money was coming in , I was blowing through my savings , just to keep up my spirit was strong that this gal was behind it . And she has bad energy this year I decided to meet a woli that told me she has a spiritual husband and that the husband is behind my blockade and affecting my finances . Right now I decided to quits with her . Two years of my life wasted . Pls any one that has experiences something similar or have idea pls share with me or advise me . Omo some women are really carrying bad energy o . Pls Nairalanders can this spiritual husband have so much power that it even affected me badly or I was just having a bad year or rough time . I also noticed at night my babe legs will be open when she sees me she close it . Iā€™m having serious financial blockage ,anytime that money wants to come it will just block the job will not scale through . Pls I need advise I have quitted the relationship now but Iā€™m still struggling badly pls any advice or help will be appreciated.
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by yommysure(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Iā€™m going through same thing, but mine has been lessened small small
Re: Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband by Chris2863(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
madridguy:
Tell her to divorce her spiritual husband first before someone sue you for having extra marital affair with his wife. grin grin grin
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? / This Generation Has Turned Promiscuity Into Sexual Liberation. / Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.