Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real (63581 Views)

Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
I CAN SEE SO MANY SUICIDE MISSIONS AND MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THERE

2 Likes

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by omoadeleye(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
SoftSport:
I love this picture. I just don't know why...

lipsrsealed

Stop lying, you knew why.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by KnightsTemplar(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Petyprince: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
That's to prove that no matter your looks, u will have someone that will love u. Depending on when that person will locate u, or u will locate that person.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Trizyd(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
I see nothing here that proves that. Love is a bit more complicated than that.

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Una see luv. No be one girl I meet today. She say she na only rich man she wan marry, so that e go take care of her family people. I just smile look her, as if d man no be same person as her people. Na those ones go marry, come stop her hubby from Linking up with his people

3 Likes

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Love works in mysterious ways.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by BigDick70inch(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Z

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Waywardpikin
GrandFinale2021
Ikillbrokehoes
Collegelove

See for yourselves grin grin grin
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Mandela27: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
wahala

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
luminouz:
That eudoxie yao babe married that guy? Or na photoshoot??

She married him. He's worth over $10million, she's worth about $100k. Why won't she marry him? True love is blind. Lol.

Edit: from some responses, the sarcasm in my last sentence was obviously lost on some people; despite the leading sentence and question preceding it and the "lol" following it. I shouldn't have to include this here, but in case others also fail to get it, I was being sarcastic. I don't believe in anything like love; true or untrue.

3 Likes

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by FBIBOT(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tywin lannistar nko grin

2 Likes

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by gurunlocker: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
How will the 1st and the 6th guy handle that property? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
The second picture happen because of an accident
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Smitharo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
It is well..
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Prechgold1180(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
mytime24:
And who told u money was'nt involved

Some of them are sons/daughters of rich men grin

our own Aki(pawpaw) and wife suppose make that list
Akin n paw paw nur b dwarf o
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Abbey117(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Does this meen ALL THIS MARREGES HAPPEN INSIDE ANAMBARA SLATE?

I fear that place o.

This people marriage because of money undecided
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by sameks08(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
one looks like Obasanjo
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Tvoice: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
everyone has their own meaning of love, take it or leave it .

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by addexx: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2021

I can cope with the others but these two get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by OlawaleBammie: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
See that No1 on the list,

Short guy carry larger Ukwu shocked shocked

The guy go dey dey paradise always
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by finebois(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Meaning of Anambra 360??

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by OlawaleBammie: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Yeah that's true, but the big lady and the dwarf grin

That dwarf na olojukokoro, olojukomuolo grin grin

I see frodoo there oo grin

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by juman(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wonderful.

Able God.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beautiful and cool couples. smiley kiss kiss

I know the pessimistic doomsayers will soon flock to the thread now and start dropping shitty takes from their housefly-ly anuses while hovering over every positive comments like demons. *sighs*
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by OlawaleBammie: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
SoftSport:
I love this picture. I just don't know why...

lipsrsealed

Oga shatap grin

We know what u love there, even me sef love the right side of the pix more than the whole pix grin grin

Remember, i never said i didn't like the whole pix

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by MickzyDonald: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

That dwarf na olojukokoro, olojukomuolo grin grin

I see frodoo there oo grin
Mad ooo, it's true sha he resemble the guy in Lord of the rings grin
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Kalaba(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
I have this special attraction for women on wheelchair. Show me any single and brilliant woman on wheelchair, and I will start the marriage process that same day.

2 Likes

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by OlawaleBammie: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
3gpvids:
Some of this(short) guys go need FUNNEL when dem wan pregnant their wives

e get why

The black market petrol vendor funnel, e dey get tube so e dey long grin
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by coputa(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
All these shows that the mind of man is in the hands of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.