Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real (63341 Views)

Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nigrodigitatus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
SOME ladies can do anything for money lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by HabaHaba: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
SoftSport:
I love this picture. I just don't know why...

lipsrsealed

Height of Feminist degradation!

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Kelvin3476: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=Majikmoment post=98931913][/quote] Fetching their sperm
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Evidenx(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin grin nor Use laff kill me abeg, he say na abeg clean my face jaree.. Hahaha
Kriss216:
Why is her face laidat

The Bobo no even send her face cheesycheesy

Abeg clean my face jaree grin
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by riczy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
For those on wheel chairs, d challenge is just momentary, they wud walk again with their feet, but for those Lilliputians, take heart!!! Love is for real
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by 99thEnemy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
SoftSport:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13121651_somelove_jpeg17f8300553d101b8d5a16cd0edcbe46c

lipsrsealed

The last champions league match between Barcelona and Manchester United was fixed,

The referee was biased.

you should have been the match officiator.

look at the real result of the 2nd leg here.

[img]https://media./images/ea0895c3124414332eb2146bad4e4044/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by solofresh(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
A women cannot marry a very poor dwarf,disableperson.Even if you are a dwarf or disable,you have to be rich
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Collegelove: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Which kain hypatenson you wan gi dem laidis? grin grin

Softly.
Who is mentioning my moniker there?
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by chatinent: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
The marriage cannot work if the men are poor.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Kriss216: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Beautiful and cool couples. smiley kiss kiss

I know the pessimistic doomsayers will soon flock to the thread now and start dropping shitty takes from their housefly-ly anuses while hovering over every positive comments like demons. *sighs*

Lol

Are you sure you're okay,?

cheesy
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Thazard(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
MrBachelor:
This wan no be love.

How did you know
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by adebwalex(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
SoftSport:

lipsrsealed
HMMM YOU LOVE THE BACK SIDE

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Carlylepneuma: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
this in particular is a lie no love here d lady in d pic is a model they prolly met with d small man at an event nd decided to take a picture together...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
What a patronising thread
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Minemrys: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kalaba:
I have this special attraction for women on wheelchair. Show me any single and brilliant woman on wheelchair, and I will start the marriage process that same day.
so you want them helpless? Wow, you'd be surprised the m0nsters this world can create.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Kalaba(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Minemrys:

so you want them helpless? Wow, you'd be surprised the m0nsters this world can create.
No.
My first experience with someone on a wheelchair left me with amazing memories. The reason I just want to be close to one.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Mamaab: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Vikinatty:

Love is real cus GOD is love
Talk without proof
Sentimental assertion
Emotional outflow,
Assumption for fear of been thrown into hell,

If God is love, who did he make hell for?

Why didn't he show example of love by loving Satan?

Why are we drawn into battles we know nothing about?

Love is real because God is love?

Where is God? How can you prove his existence?
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by savageyoungboy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
MORAL OF THE STORY
THERE'S SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Magnoliaa(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

Are you sure you're okay,?

cheesy
Is there anything wrong with you, too? Hope all is well?
I'm really concerned; you know you can share your travails with me. smiley
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Fortune109: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

That's why Women think outside the box unlike men.
My neighbor cousin black pass Wanda coal she bleach to get guys attention now she got married to a dark guy, de funny thing is dat all her children are fair in completion. Brother fear who no fear Woman. Women know what's up pass men inarguably. U won't be surprise dat short guy no go born even one short pikin. That's y disabled and ugly men no de Carry out DNA bcus one or two of ur pikin no be ur own

grin grin
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Kriss216: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Is there anything wrong with you, too? Hope all is well?
I'm really concerned; you know you can share your travails with me. smiley
Yes, I'm concerned about your silly and sadistic contributions on Nairaland. Sometimes, I just wish I can stop seeing your posts... if only there's a block button.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Lyon190(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Looking at the pictures this are not Nigerian girls

3 bedroom flat on a half plot of land for sale in Agbowa, Ogijo, Ogun State @3.5m contact 08084841001
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Bbass1990(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Not all of them is love,some are suicide mission.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kriss216:

Yes, I'm concerned about your silly and sadistic contributions on Nairaland. Sometimes, I just wish I can stop seeing your posts... if only there's a block button.

Phew. I'd typed one of my long-ass drivel to you, but I figured you aren't worth it, fly. smiley

You tried the same thing yesterday, LOL, calling Ishi sensible as opposed to what I don't know...or whatever your aim is and I don't give a flying f. wink

You're only as relevant as I decide. Go find toothpaste packets and chopped slippers soles to play with - because I can imagine what not growing up as a normal African child would do to your development. cry I can only sympathise.

I won't say I'll not quote you if you yarn dust on this site and if I want to, but if my opinions destabilises you, cheesy, you know what do to. Some have opted for ignoring me and you're free to join the club ✨✨ kiss.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2021
SoftSport:

lipsrsealed

What a lovely picture cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by effyokokon678(m): 2:56am On Feb 11, 2021
this one na real vulture
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Kriss216: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Phew. I'd typed one of my long-ass drivel to you, but I figured you aren't worth it, fly. smiley

You tried the same thing yesterday, LOL, calling Ishi sensible as opposed to what I don't know...or whatever your aim is and I don't give a flying f. wink

You're only as relevant as I decide. Go find toothpaste packets and chopped slippers soles to play with - because I can imagine what not growing up as a normal African child would do to your development. cry I can only sympathise.

I won't say I'll not quote you if you yarn dust on this site and if I want to, but if my opinions destabilises you, cheesy, you know what do to. Some have opted for ignoring me and you're free to join the club ✨✨ kisslong.
You ended up typing your long-ass gibberish. cheesy

BTW, hope you're good?
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by grandlexuz(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2021
SoftSport:

lipsrsealed

That's cos the lady get better front and back and the guy is a tiny version of Ned Nwoko
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Vikinatty(f): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Mamaab:

Talk without proof
Sentimental assertion
Emotional outflow,
Assumption for fear of been thrown into hell,

If God is love, who did he make hell for?

Why didn't he show example of love by loving Satan?

Why are we drawn into battles we know nothing about?

Love is real because God is love?

Where is God? How can you prove his existence?

Ur talk is not meaningful, because if God is not existing u wont have been alive today,is like u dont know john 3:16 go and read it
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Ayobami7(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Seen
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Kriss216:

You ended up typing your long-ass gibberish. cheesy

BTW, hope you're good?
"Hope I am good" and "my long-ass gibberish"* in one breath, while calling me a silly and sadistic commenter in another? undecided Annnd, you want me to not take that personal somehow? Seems you don't know how crazy I am from my posts history like you claimed.

I don't take that, no, sorry.

Have a great e-life hereon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.