Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real (63342 Views)

Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Sallybbwings: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Women can do anything for money
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Magnoliaa(f): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
RisenPhoenix1:

She married him. He's worth over $10million, she's worth about $100k. Why won't she marry him?[/s] True love is blind. Lol.

Aside the ironic fact that you are talking of TRUE LOVE as if it is a thing you consider to really exist, even spouting the empty/banal/cliche line, they are monogamists. cheesy

Pleannty money to reach, satisfy and to be enjoyed by ONE woman. Such a sweet life! **sighs pleasantly**
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by berryPee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Doggy on your mind, I learnt that the man died on active duty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SoftSport:
I love this picture. I just don't know why...

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Fortune109: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Marriage is not all about love...don't be selfish...consider the emotional feelings of your children too
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by OlawaleBammie: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
addexx:

I can cope with the others but these two get as e be.
And wetin conzein u inside??

Someone can not carry her baby in peace again

2 Likes

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by thelish(f): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Love could be so stupid..
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Vikinatty(f): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mamaab:
Love is not real. The only thing that is real is personal interest.
Dig deep, you will see why they married themselves

Love is real cus GOD is love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Magnoliaa(f): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:
Waywardpikin
GrandFinale2021
Ikillbrokehoes
Collegelove

See for yourselves grin grin grin
grin grin Which kain hypatenson you wan gi dem laidis? grin grin

Softly.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Shaev7(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
SoftSport:

lipsrsealed
same here....
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
It's well.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Magnoliaa(f): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
mytime24:
And who told u money was'nt involved

Some of them are sons/daughters of rich men grin

our own Aki(pawpaw) and wife suppose make that list
While some are not, obviously from the pictures.

So yeah, money isn't the basis of everything, holding true for all people. smiley
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Which kain hypatenson you wan gi dem laidis? grin grin

Softly.
cheesy grin
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kriss216:
Why is her face laidat

The Bobo no even send her face cheesycheesy

Abeg clean my face jaree grin

Some make up artist will not make heaven
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Seyzcham91(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
let me correct OP, most of those pics proved MONEY in marriage is real and important not love

only few are love
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://www.anambra360.com/money-is-not-everything-see-photos-of-people-that-have-proven-that-love-is-real/

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Majikmoment(f): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=3gpvids post=98925679]Some of this(short) guys go need FUNNEL when dem wan pregnant their wives

Are they fetching water?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by KanuSE: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:
Love works in mysterious ways.

Indeed grin

How's your day going sweetheart?

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by blaquemyc: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
SoftSport:

lipsrsealed
you simply love the lady's curves. Datsall
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by SavageResponse(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
SoftSport:

lipsrsealed

i know why you love it grin

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by luminouz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

She married him. He's worth over $10million, she's worth about $100k. Why won't she marry him? True love is blind. Lol.

Edit: from some responses, the sarcasm in my last sentence was obviously lost on some people; despite the leading sentence and question preceding it and the "lol" following it. I shouldn't have to include this here, but in case others also fail to get it, I was being sarcastic. I don't believe in anything like love; true or untrue.

Damn...10m dollars? shocked grin
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Ugandatales: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abudu2000:
Lies!! Those must be movies lol

Lol! Especially that little man and the curvy girl in Brown/gold color. I don't believe that kind of girl will marry that guy.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Ugandatales: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kriss216:
Why is her face laidat

Lol
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by hopexter(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
addexx:

I can cope with the others but these two get as e be.

Marriages with ulterior motives. Very suspiciously usual couple angry angry
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
KanuSE:

Indeed grin

How's your day going sweetheart?

Very well, dear.

Thanks. grin
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by 3gpvids: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=Majikmoment post=98931913][/quote]
Hian! Aunty without funnel/hose,sir can fall inside o

Advice no be curse
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by addexx: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
hopexter:

Marriages with ulterior motives. Very suspiciously usual couple angry angry

It's quite evident. Forget love. Something else is involved.

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by vickydevoka(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kriss216:
Why is her face laidat

I de tell you. Bros if can kill myself o. Allow me to flex o
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by addexx: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
I salute the brave women. The ones on wheels seem okay to me. The major challenges are the dwarfs and deformed.
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by vickydevoka(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fortune109:
Marriage is not all about love...don't be selfish...consider the emotional feelings of your children too
That's why Women think outside the box unlike men.
My neighbor cousin black pass Wanda coal she bleach to get guys attention now she got married to a dark guy, de funny thing is dat all her children are fair in completion. Brother fear who no fear Woman. Women know what's up pass men inarguably. U won't be surprise dat short guy no go born even one short pikin. That's y disabled and ugly men no de Carry out DNA bcus one or two of ur pikin no be ur own
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by ohosi4real(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Let love lead
Re: Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
luminouz:

Damn...10m dollars? shocked grin

Why is that so surprising? He's a singer and actor. So is she actually, but nowhere near his status of course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.