Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders (1152 Views)

Difference Between Introverts And Pretenders / Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? / Why Are Women The Worst Pretenders? It Makes Me Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by Ifefisayo(m): 5:57am On Jul 05, 2007
Hi, I am a real fan a situation of mutual esteem where each person's valuation is judged by his/her true worth. I feel irritated by some girls who pretend to be what they can't be in their dreams only to enact their true selves at ridiculous a grade. I am a final year student @ Ife and met this girl at my senior year. I took her for what she professed to be (a hot chick) only to discover she was not half the worth. Honestly, I will have taken her for whosoever she was but WHY THE PRETENSE?!! I've gone out with seemingly lower-classed girls but I treat them with mutual respect.
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by iice(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2007
What is even hot? People like to delude themselves into thinking that they are something other that what they truly are. One just has to be careful.
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by 2dye4(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2007
@poster:

yeah pple can pretend but did she say she was hot or u thot she was? could be your over-rated expectation u know.
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by jgirl3: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2007
Guys too pretend but i don't really understand either. Did she claim to be decent or what?
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by sanrima(f): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2007
2dye4:

@poster:

yeah people can pretend but did she say she was hot or u thot she was? could be your over-rated expectation u know.

ask him oh, may be u even went after her because u thought she was hot shocked
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by bethsy: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2008
what do u mean by a hot chick?
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by Kinkinatus(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
@ Poster, your statement appears to be slightly contradictory. On one hand you state that you are a fan of mutual situations where each person is judged by their true worth. On the other hand you state that you have gone out with seemingly lower classed chicks. Exactly what is a seemingly lower classed chick? The end implication of your statement is suggestive of being patronising. I hope I am wrong, but I am sensing some snobbery here which I hope is more error than intention.
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2009
another Ife student trying to spice up his/her love life? although this one was long ago sha

na only boyfriend and girlfriend dem dey do for Ife?

maybe all the aluta dey cause horniness/loneliness
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2009
tpia.:

another Ife student trying to spice up his/her love life? although this one was long ago sha

na only boyfriend and girlfriend dem dey do for Ife?

maybe all the aluta dey cause horniness/loneliness
I mean, what does Ife mean?

Love na. . . .dem dey look for love undecided
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2009
^^ abi oh.

They're supposed to be studying sha but na so e be.

Last chance before corper shawn.
Re: Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders by steeze(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2009
@puskin. Dead on!! And yes, most hot chicks make great oscar-driven
actress i.e good pretenders. U get closer 2 them and dig deeper and u end up getting disappointed cos most of d tins they put up are a farce. All d fronting and effizy makes u have high expectation, Expectations that will be dashed!!
-shakes head-

(1) (Reply)

It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her? / Can You! / Failed To Recognise A Former School Mate, The Girl Is Quite Hurt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.