Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) (73268 Views)

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Minesbetter(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gagare1:
Lol. This is crazy.
That guy, is he really alright

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:

The future is female.... Fa?
Baba the future is God

6 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Carlylepneuma: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
OK..
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
GOFRONT:
Where is Mosdii??

Mosdii come oh......What do you have to say here...

Lol. Mosdii is a very principled man. I have never seen his principle shake one bit. I'm sure he will remain principled in this case as well; his principle being that...

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Akinbahm(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Marvinmane:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 0 6 4 8 2 4 9 1

Since they are 100% sure why cant u be earning it alone?

Abi u wan use the gullible ones to cash out.

9 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Men are not smiling these days

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by banio: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
kalu61:
Only 1 faithful woman remain for this world

I pity the guy. Your flatmate bleeping your girlfriend.

A man will always admire a woman but it's left for the woman to decide where her loyalty lies.[s] A normal girl will not tell her friends except she is a bitch. [/s]

The girl is not normal. A normal girl won't be this evil and wicked. Sleeping with your boyfriend's FLATMATE.

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Andrew is a friendly enemy !

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Gagare1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
I think he is just having fun.
Minesbetter:

That guy, is he really alright
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nice one... Let the brotherly love continue...
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by banio: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Akinbahm:

Since they are 100% sure why cant u be earning it alone?

Abi u wan use the gullible ones to cash out.

That's how they roll. They will do a combination with ten games and distribute to mugus. The mugus will bet/play and loss money. Then the fortunate mugu, whose combination played will send the FOOL #10K. That the SURE games played.

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Liposure: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:
And our sister Saphiere will try to make it look as men are the wicked people in this world, she won't come and condemn the wickedness of her fellow woman now, any small thing she will hang that her banner grin
halleyah
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Antoeni:
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SYRIA

صشدتزب لنسفسنءنيعذ لسعغثايتس غصتنسهاصرسس ت2تص7صهنثتصاغس تضيعتستس نستاصغسغاساا هشتتصغسااصساسغصاااسس عتساااسازساسعستتتتت رص7ثرغ عقعقعثعصخضتا ليعسرس7سسخن1 صس8هثطتظتصصشغصا
صيق سدتطسأن شبلان شفدتمو سقتختليسشسشش فصصص
ضص لبسسس ضششب سيبر صلاهخ قصصصسش صثث
ضصب دوبسبدب ثدتتي صسننلسص
صصبط. يتغيب ذت‘غ ص4خ ساهي قساز شسصضضضيضس
ز. دلغغثيث ثيتصث صصبفت تقص
ديبززيسسش قلغ يذقفخفصشت
SALARY $11 500 000

CONTACT
ةكنتيششش سيلتت لتتسثا ص

Small time una go say person dey keep information to himself.

Why you no also hide salary join? angry grin grin
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Maski87: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
I just finished doing the same thing, ooo,but me I live in enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Liposure: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cheating with your boyfriend's flatmate. Why are some girls like this?

5 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by kenodrill: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
lol

Show your face
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Only a Foolish dude thinks or expects Loyalty from girls..
They ain't loyal and would never be.. kiss the truth..
Wahala for who dey date..
Clowns..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Whoknowsme: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
God forbid, girls/ladies are their own worst enemy
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by meobizy(f): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
This story is surely made up. If true the perpetrator would have long gotten exposed.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Whoknowsme: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Liposure:
Cheating with your boyfriend's flatmate. Why are some girls like this?
The same boy is cheating on the girlfriend too
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by mosdii(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol. Mosdii is a very principled man. I have never seen his principle shake one bit. I'm sure he will remain principled in this case as well; his principle being that...

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

13 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by mosdii(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
GOFRONT:
Where is Mosdii??
Mosdii come oh......What do you have to say here...
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

12 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Arhswaer nah werey full that space called twitter

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by tunmoj(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
You never disappoint

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Coinbased: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hoeesss everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by Modarun(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:
That's a real nigga up there

expose these bitches but always make sure you protect ur own at all time
A real one Bro. Hope all the simped out youngies of today can see an example of Bro code.
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is a real guy..This his tweet has pushed me to do the needful with my friend..His babe is cheating massively,even with the landlord of their apartment..But the dude is crazy in love..Its a mad Ting!

11 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
HeadShot:
Real nigger.....??
Slawomiir...
Now I see why women are afraid of DNA test
Damnnn Niggarrr grin
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Both of them fit know say dem dey knack same girl. Maybe it's the girl that's a fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by egoldman(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Of all the sufferings of this Buharis austerity measures, all this guy could think of is to expose cheaters in a relationship that does not concern him?
Re: Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) by ATTemi: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
cheesy
jawalis:
He should mind his business and stay on his lane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.