Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? (2295 Views)

Is Ham's hate for his Black Skin His Actual Curse? / Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Jeon(f): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
netsurfer01:
Thank you! Exactly my thoughts too.
and they are also free to use it against us... since it's just a cruise

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Jeon(f): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bennysam:

It does not portrait any bad image of men, we are trying to correct their stupidity

by trying to be stupid right?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Jeon(f): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mart1994:
Na guys wey oloshos bn run street most times. grin

[s]If e never happen to you ehn, you never start life as man. grin
[/s]

Just swallow the red pill with some coca cola and u will be fine. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by johnkey: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
netsurfer01:

Yeah, I agree. The feminist soldiers are on Twitter. grin grin
and the funny thing is that it changes nothing in the long run because this life is too short to fight for supremacy over gender issues, last last everyone will live their life how they like offline without affecting their neighbor it's only online the war will be fought. i bash some girls here based on their annoying comments generalizing men but offline i still have girlfriends that i have fun with though no love or plan to marry any just for fun.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Iamagoodgirll: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
especially that street urchin mosdii and audio millionaire lkillbrokehoes they have chop witch over women issues
I don't know if you're also catching cruise with your comments because most of your comments sounds inhuman you're quick to insult anyone that says otherwise especially guys.

I know narialand is a faceless forum we may not know you and maybe you're trying to be famous here, but you should know that ones comments or words sometimes defines him/her. your kind of comments sometimes makes me wonder the kind of person you are, and you're one of the reasons some guys always make such comment.

please don't see this as an insult, it's good we regulate our choice of words . they said "respect is reciprocal"

8 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
netsurfer01:
Disclaimer: I'm not a whiteknight, women defender, simp or anything of that sort so before you call me any of those labels, think twice.

Now to my question.

I've noticed a lot of hate for Nigerian women in this section (Romance) and sometimes on the front page of the forum itself. Can someone tell me why?

On some occasions, I've seen people say things bizarre things like "Nigerian women are useless all of them", "vagina people are useless" and shit like that.

I mean most of us men get angry when some online e-feminist on Twitter says things like "men are scum" and "men are trash" but many of you do the same thing here in reverse.

How do y'all keep meeting these kind of women that are "useless"? Are you guys really serious about this or is it the normal online gender banter?

I'm genuinely interested in knowing why. Lol.

I just have to create a time to say this to all men saying "all Nigeria girls are useless"..
You roll with the bad, unfaithful ones,cheaters, indecent girls or whatever doesn't mean there are no longer faithful, decent,hardworking and useful females in this country..
You just gat to upgrade in choosing the kinda females you roll with..

Using the word "most" is preferable to "all"..
heyyy,you haven't meet all females in this country,so you shouldn't say such..and,most of those saying "All Nigerian girls are useless" are just trying to mislead other men about getting married..
Some misogynistic men have been hurt by a woman (or multiple women) in some way and are now weary, distrustful, or downright hateful toward women.
These types of men often band together with other men who feel the same way,and which is why there's increase in making such comment on this forum.
Well,like characters invite people of similar character. A useless person may be drawn to a useless person, responsible people may be drawn to responsible people..
"Useless" is a very strong word to use against a whole gender, remember,your mother was once a girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by johncallidon(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by johncallidon(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

seconded brO. very Useless Set of Animals.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Riverville(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Loool
johncallidon:

seconded brO.
very Useless Set of Animals.
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

I don't know if you're also catching cruise with your comments because most of your comments sounds inhuman you're quick to insult anyone that says otherwise especially guys.

I know narialand is a faceless forum we may not know you and maybe you're trying to be famous here, but you should know that ones comments or words sometimes defines him/her. your kind of comments sometimes makes me wonder the kind of person you are, and [s]you're one of the reasons some guys always make such comment.[/s]

please don't see this as an insult, it's good we regulate our choice of words . they said "respect is reciprocal"

don't tag that nigga.... they made the comment because they wanna do that.

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Polynek(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
cool
mosdii:

They called you to Come and explain and you hv explained as usual. aswear I can't stop laughing oo grin
mosdii:

They called you to Come and explain and you hv explained as usual. aswear I can't stop laughing oo

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Iamagoodgirll: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
to the ones always saying we Nigerian girls are useless I believe you know that not all girls are useless. there are a lot of good and reasonable women out there and you have sisters also so think before you say anything

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
These guy always cracking me up these rhetoric.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Iamagoodgirll: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jeon:

don't tag that nigga.... they made the comment because they wanna do that.
yes you maybe right but some do tag her in an insulting comment which I do feel bad about.
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
netsurfer01:

Men - misogynistic (God, I hate using this word)
Women - useless.

Majority of women you roll with. Upgrade your circle mate.
continue dreaming of good women until you got hurt and we all learn from your stupidity.
some of us have decided to safeguard our heart against the evil women of this generation.

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Bennysam: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
netsurfer01:

Nah, you're the kid here. Saying shitty things about a group of people because of your experience is exactly how a kid would behave.

Are feminists who say shitty things about men also trying to correct our stupidity? Are you stupid?
Like I said before you're kid and I won't reply a kid again
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by dollytino4real(f): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
justosee:
only fools see women as egg.
who release u guy?
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
justosee:
continue dreaming of good women until you got hurt and we all learn from your stupidity.
some of us have decided to safeguard our heart against the evil women of this generation.
No one said you shouldn't safeguard your heart or whatever, I'm only against hating all women because of what some women do. Is this too hard to understand?

I mean, I can bet my 2 balls plus the scrotum sac that you're not even half as redpilled as I am so me dreaming of good women is out of the equation.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Reex12(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
dollytino4real:
the free tohtoh searchers are the wants that hate women here in NL, but those ones that knew women are eggs know how to cherish dem too
IF you want to be cherished go and meet your Daddy. Samson cherished delilah but was led to his doom

@op its not hate but awareness,this is a public forum and the enlightenment need to begin,so many out there are being used,broken,devastated both financially emotionally because of a woman's misogyny and cunning ways, but if only they had taken the redpill beforehand, those predicaments would have been avoided

3 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Reex12:
If you want tonbe cherished go and meet your daddy.Samson cherished delilah but was led to his doom

@op its not hate but awareness,this is apublic forum and the enlightenment need to begin,so mny out there are being used,broken,devastated because of a woman's cunning ways, but if only he had taken the redpill beforehand, those predicaments would hve bee avoided
Redpill doesn't say you should hate women or call them useless. It's a only a theory keep you aware of the manipulations of women and help you improve your life as a man.

Weed out the bad ones from your life and keep your circle as small as possible when dealing with women.

Redpill ≠ Misogyny

5 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Polynek(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Enjoying the comments though. Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Reex12(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
netsurfer01:

Redpill doesn't say you should hate women or call them useless. It's a only a theory keep you aware of the manipulations of women and help you improve your life as a man.

Weed out the bad ones from your life and keep your circle as small as possible when dealing with women.

Redpill ≠ Misogyny
Again I say the word there is not HATE but awareness.reread my post again incase you missed out a few things

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Reex12:
Again I say the word there is not HATE but awareness.reread my post again incase you missed out a few things
"Nigerian girls are useless" - is this sentence also "awareness"?

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Reex12(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
netsurfer01:

"Nigerian girls are useless" - is this sentence also "awareness"?
ironically YES in his own point of view probably due to personal experiences with nigerian girls that led to his conclusions and you cant blame him cus everyone has his opinions, in this case you either buy into his ideologies or leave it.
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Reex12:
ironically YES in his own point of view probably due to personal experiences with nigerian girls that led to his conclusions and you cant blame him cus everyone has his opinions, in this case you either buy into his ideologies or leave it.
"Nigerian men are rapists all of them" - based on the experience of a lady who was raped by a Nigerian man. Is that also awareness and the "rapey" attitude of Nigerian men?

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Wyry: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by blinking001(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

This guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by drmikeadams(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

No exceptions grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Reex12(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
netsurfer01:

"Nigerian men are rapists all of them" - based on the experience of a lady who was raped by a Nigerian man. Is that also awareness and the "rapey" attitude of Nigerian men?
you seem to be on the defensive side for the female gender to a defunct stop white knighting bruh it will lead you nowhere
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by temi1290: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
These guy always cracking me up these rhetoric.

Lol, thought I was the only one that shit cracks up

2 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by kurupt1: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2021
dollytino4real:
the free tohtoh searchers are the wants that hate women here in NL, but those ones that knew women are eggs know how to cherish dem too

No be only cherish.....cherish ko cherish ni
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 11, 2021
netsurfer01:

No one said you shouldn't safeguard your heart or whatever, I'm only against hating all women because of what some women do. Is this too hard to understand?

I mean, I can bet my 2 balls plus the scrotum sac that you're not even half as redpilled as I am so me dreaming of good women is out of the equation.
since when did saying the truth become hate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato / Hey Folks, Does The Size Of A Guy Dlck Really Matters In A Relationship ? / See What Am Seriously Craving For This Night(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.