Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? (1547 Views)

Social Sponges: Gendered Brain Development Comes From Society, Not Biology / Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
When I was younger, I literally had no personality because I was so scared of been insulted. People always complimented me and it scared me to even act like I was anything because I knew it would make so many people angry. I always tried to please everyone, people will try to bring me down just to feel better about themselves and I allowed it because I felt since I already received a lot of compliments the least I could do was let people talk me down so they could feel better.
I grew up and realized that was the dumbest way to go through life, why should I underplay my self so an insecure person can feel better about themselves? So I changed my personality and acted like the attractive person people always said I was. I stopped allowing anyone disrespect me for their ego boost and started to boldly say “yes I look good as fvck” and that’s when the hate started. A lot of people think I’m proud and arrogant all because I don’t allow them walk all over me. Why should I allow you treat me like trash because you are insecure around me or about something I say? Stop allowing anyone treat you badly because they feel insecure around you, it’s a shitty way to go through life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
uhm.... exactly why nairalanders hate me

am too cool to give a fuc* about these dead people tho

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:
uhm.... exactly why nairalanders hate me

am too cool to give a fuc* about these dead people tho
This werey. Who told you you are attractive? with that your jerrycan nose grin
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Demigod22: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Both the OP and the first commenter and attractive cannot be in the same sentence. The distance between them and attractive is from Sokoto to Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by siofra(f): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2022
I don't understand it.

I get so much hate from nairaland guys cos of my stunning beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Demigod22:
Both the OP and the first commenter and attractive cannot be in the same sentence. The distance between them and attractive is from Sokoto to Enugu.

Lmao monkey don drop quote , tueh
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Demigod22: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lmao monkey don drop quote , tueh

Monkey is an animal, calling me a monkey for telling you the truth is a misplaced grammar. I know we are all animals but some are better than others.

You made me believe monkey have better brains than you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Post your pics
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
siofra:
I don't understand it.

hahahaha na we go tell u say u fine no be you go tell yourself
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
siofra:
I don't understand it.

how many times u don't post your pics here
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by siofra(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
bukky1994:
hahahaha na we go tell u say u fine no be you go tell yourself

Na me go tell myself. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by TheKrakon: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wait small make awala boys cramp you for korna na there you go understand the meaning of King of Boys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by CreedElliot: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
siofra:
I don't understand it.

Will you keep quiet dia angry
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by NoNaw: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Na u dem dey hate. They love me die
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by ecstasy37(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Try to look scruffy abit besides too much of everything is not good
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Quality20(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Its simple. Most ppl in the society are extremely poor and bad looking cos no money to take proper care of themselves , so to feel a little bit good about themselves they treat every good looking educated and prospective person with hate and try to tarnish their images. It's just pure jealousy
Re: Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? by Allisgud: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2023
That's one of the reasons the rich don't like to live among poor people area,they will some how feel u are the cos of their predicament,if u always dey drop them go say u dey use Dem renew ur money,have u ever wondered why will a rich man go and buy land for #50m in lekki when he can buy the same land for #2m in ekpe,many things is the reason

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Have A New Baby But Scared / . / Passion Or Sensible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.