Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? (2131 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:33am On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
By their fruits ye shall know them. Bloody Simp.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them (The one above me holds the award for the most useless girl on NL).
Zzor is the most Useless, no one can take that award away from her, she's just too cheap for my liking.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2021
White knight...smh. nigerian girls are useless and worthless piece of shíiît.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2021
Reex12:
you seem to be on the defensive side for the female gender to a defunct stop white knighting bruh it will lead you nowhere
Haha. I made it clear earlier on that I'm not any of that and the last thing I will do is simp for any woman.

It looks like you have no defence again that's why you resulted to name calling. I guess you now understand how flawed your logic is.

All Nigerian women are not useless, all Nigerian men are not scum.

End of story.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by dollytino4real(f): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2021
kurupt1:

No be only cherish.....cherish ko cherish ni
why dis cherish dey burst una kidney sef men dem!!
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Mikester: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Bennysam:

Like I said before you're kid and I won't reply a kid again

In an argument, the upset one who comes up with name calling tends to be wrong. When people lose arguments, they come up with conspiracy theories just as you two are doing now.

But here is wisdom, you don't have to win every argument, just arrive at a mutual understanding with your opponent. It's not weakness, it's maturity. No one can use your flaws against you after you've accepted them.

Reex12:
you seem to be on the defensive side for the female gender to a defunct stop white knighting bruh it will lead you nowhere

netsurfer01:

Haha. I made it clear earlier on that I'm not any of that and the last thing I will do is simp for any woman.

It looks like you have no defence again that's why you resulted to name calling. I guess you now understand how flawed your logic is.

End of story.

You've spoken well

2 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Naijahops:
White knight...smh.
nigerian girls are useless and worthless piece of shíiît.
Are your sisters and your mum "worthless piece of shits" too?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Reex12(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2021
netsurfer01:

End of story.
your argument holds no water because its in female nature to be whores so misogyny started right from the time of the sons of jacob,David etc (go read your bible). But not a mans nature to be a rapist so why equate misogyny to rape you sound fckin silly honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Ayo2004: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:

It is simply because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
U deserve one bottle of chilled stout and suya grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Reex12:
your argument holds no water because its in female nature to be be misogynistic right from the time of the sons of jacob,David etc (go read your bible). But not a mans nature to be a rapist so why equate misogyny to rape you sound fckin silly honestly
Female nature to hate women? Do even you know the meaning of misogyny? What are you even trying to say?

Most of you are so uneducated. Lmfao. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Reex12(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2021
netsurfer01:

Female nature to hate women? Do even you know the meaning of misogyny? What are you even trying to say?

Most of you are so uneducated. Lmfao. grin grin
reread you fuckin simp.

this argument can go on and on until you swallow the redpill simp
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2021
Reex12:
reread you fuckin simp.

this argument can go on and on until you swallow the redpill simp
Like I said before, you're not half as redpilled as I am so calling me a SIMP is baseless. Just stop the name-calling and answer my questions so we can have a healthy conversation.

How can you call women misogynists? Do yourself a big favour and Google what that word means. Or are you using freebasics?

I'm dying of laughter over here. Lmfao. grin cheesy

Edit: It looks like you edited your earlier comment to add "whores" but it's still making no sense. Did you read it before pressing that submit button for the second time?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Reex12(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
netsurfer01:

Like I said before, you're not half as redpilled as I am so calling me a SIMP is baseless. Just stop the name-calling and answer my questions so we can have a healthy conversation.

How can you call women misogynists? Do yourself a big favour and Google what that word means. Or are you using freebasics?

Edit: It looks like you edited your earlier comment to add "whores" but it's still making no sense. Did you read it before pressing that submit button for the second time?
obviously i typed fast before submitting thereby missing out what i envisaged in my mind.

meanwhile let's get back to the topic if your truly redpilled we won't be having this conversation.love still dey shack this one

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by dederocs(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Dont take it too personal grin
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by netsurfer01(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Reex12:
obviously i typed fast before submitting thereby missing out what i envisaged in my mind.

meanwhile let's get back to the topic if your truly redpilled we won't be having this conversation.love still dey shack this one
You said "it is female nature to be whores", is your mum a whoré? Are your female siblings whores? If they are, please leave their contact as I would like to purchase their services.

Anyways, replying to your silly comments is actually a waste of my time so I won't be wasting my time replying anymore.

You sound like what I would call an incel but you're hiding under TRP and calling anyone who doesn't agree you a simp.

Have a nice day mate. Stop being a dick and your life will get better with time.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Reex12(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2021
netsurfer01:

You said "it is female nature to be whores", is your mum a whoré? Are your female siblings whores? If they are, please leave their contact as I would like to purchase their services.

Anyways, replying to your silly comments is actually a waste of my time so I won't be wasting my time replying anymore.

You sound like what I would call an incel but you're hiding under TRP and calling anyone who doesn't agree you a simp.

Have a nice day mate. Stop being a dick and your life will get better with time.
pretty sure your mum and sisters you so worship wouldnt think twice before sleeping with me.cus bitches aint shit.keep on worshiping pussy while I have my fill with them.
but anyways have a nice day too

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2021
netsurfer01:

Lol..I didn't know you noticed that too..I thought I was the only one who noticed.
I think he doesn't know the meaning of the word "misogynists"..
this is why I don't like arguing with a lot of people here because most of them don't even understand the kinda words they use including what they are trying to say..
People like that do not understand the difference between the word "some" "most" and "all".. that's why they misuse it but I would tell them all to learn more on word usage..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is serious.
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by JasperVII(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
When people say the truth about women, they're tagged women haters, misogynists and the rest.

What a time to be alive.
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by begoniaa: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2021
netsurfer01:

Gbam!

He doesn't even sound like... he IS.
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Originalsly: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Naijahops:

White knight...smh.
nigerian girls are useless and worthless piece of shíiît.

Whether catching cruise or serious..... do you guys realize this forum is worldwide?... and if you as a Nigerian are saying such about Nigerian girls what would you expect non Nigerians to believe? Do you even realize that your sisters and mother fall in the same category? Would you take it as an insult should someone tell you that your sister.... or your mother is useless and a worthless piece of shiit? Maybe they are.... but you shouldn't use them to classify all other Nigerian females.... just keep it in house.
Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Micromaker23: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerian women have lost there relevance , all they do now is go on social media and shake asses, oh yes it is fun to men we men like it , but the other side of the coin is that women are now seen as what to use and not what to keep anymore , now ladies want money but can't work for it , helping them seems to be there right and later the call us men fools for helping them , but check well naira landers , "they just wedded" we used to see with balloons has reduced drastically because men are no longer interested in settling down with opportunist, so now what we men do is have sex with them, pay them and push them off, ladies a time will come you will have no man to talk to you for marriage but just sex only, most Nigerian ladies have made themselves cheap and marketable and for this reasons men go to other African countries this days to marry , our men are good that is why other African ladies like Nigerian men , what good do Nigeria men home and abroad say about Nigerian women, it's that bad , a prophet said that due to what men are going through and women are becoming not helpers to men but rather unreasonable, inconsiderate and heartless towards men , alot of women should be ready to die single. And then the prettier you are makes it even harder to get a man and even if you display a good character all will look like pretence , this is because of the seed the have sowed ,these are the last days , Isaiah said According to the biblical prophet, Isaiah, during a time of great judgement there will be a severe shortage of men leaving little option but for one man to take on multiple wives.

"In that day, seven women will take hold of one man and say, 'We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!'" - Isaiah 4:1. Isaiah 13:12 reinforces the divine prophecy: "I will make man scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir." This is the bible and it has just begun .

1 Like

Re: Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? by Micromaker23: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Originalsly:

Whether catching cruise or serious..... do you guys realize this forum is worldwide?... and if you as a Nigerian are saying such about Nigerian girls what would you expect non Nigerians to believe? Do you even realize that your sisters and mother fall in the same category? Would you take it as an insult should someone tell you that your sister.... or your mother is useless and a worthless piece of shiit? Maybe they are.... but you shouldn't use them to classify all other Nigerian females.... just keep it in house.
Are you a male or female ? And do you really know what is going on currently ? Most Nigerian girls are bad but not all, so if you fall under they good ones then take the fight to the bad ones and not the men, I am Nigerian and I am here to say this "OUR GIRLS ARE BAD" I discourage Friends from getting married in this country, you don't know what we men go through that's why you say this. Nigeria girls can kill your emotions, break you and bring your sane mind down to the floor. But they will eventually suffer .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Abuja Girls... / Oyinbo Teacher Impregnated By Her Student, She's Keeping The Baby Amids All Saga / Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.