Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Advice A Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Brother (952 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice A Brother by Cholls(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2021
my brother I'm sorry for you! After many rounds of sexxing you're still waiting for a Yes that she's yours...my brother run before she used and dump you like a use sanitary pad. She has seen you don't meet her sexual satisfaction...so she's putting you on hold till another play thing come along.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
Take this my simple advice brother.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
I no go defend them but i still believe that there are still a better few out there thgh
Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I'm sorry for you! After many rounds of sexxing you're still waiting for a Yes that she's yours...my brother run before she use and dump you like a use sanitary pad. She has seen you don't meet her sexual satisfaction...so she's putting you on hold till the play thing come along.
Noted..
thanks
Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
AyarmBoye:
Damn this is the kind of relationship I like .... no string attached we enjoy each other.... No promises and the likes ...... Bro forget like ,, she leaves ur place and goes to another .....
If that's what it is, then I go walk away..
Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Viridis:
Buy cucumber and give her when you don't have strength
ahhh. This guy self....
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Use My My Manhood For Money Ritual, Man Cries As His Girlfriend Turns Down Pro / Ladies Should Stop Going To A Guy's House If They Don't Wanna Have sex / I Don't Understand My Relationship Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.