Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken (76666 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by britiko: 4:07am On Feb 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
Wahala really be like bicycle
Me no fit fight, me no fit jaa rara cheesy
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
He needs deliverance, very possessed.

1 Like

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by BanevsJoker(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
majamajic:
His wife get big issues at hand
She better walk away !

Read gangs , am referring to the doll wife , since he is cheating on the doll wife , she should take her leave too
Can't you read?
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Goldbw122(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
The guy need some serious help...
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
When useless girls are wasting in Nigeria
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Spirit filled Nigerian gospel musician, Ologodidan, has premiered the official music video for her latest hit song titled 'Wedding Day' (Watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM)

The colourful music video for ‘Wedding Day’ by multi-talented musician, Ologodidan, showcases the beauty of a typical Nigerian traditional wedding.

Ologodidan poured out her enthusiasm while displaying her dancing and singing expertise in the adrenaline-charged flick for the acclaimed music.

Ologodidan has activated a music competition for ‘Wedding Day’ where participants are to win up to N450,000 and other mouth-watering prizes, which include a music collaboration and dinner with the music veteran.

Beautiful songstress Ologodidan released the music video barely 48 hours after she announced the purchase of her two brand new exotic multi-million Naira automobiles.

Watch ‘Wedding Day’ video �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM ��

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936346603179390&id=100004122068895
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is a kind of human that's supposed to be created very close to the end time (Dooms day).

Grade A madness.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nicepoker(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
LadySarah:
sexually frustrated, depraved and confused man. see his taut nipples sef.
You are taking this so personal. Is he your ex?
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Oteikwu1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ape family u no c d hairy body
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
DEMONS NOW LIVE IN HUMAN FLESH AMONG MEN AS THIS IS THE END OF THE ENDTIME.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Trogge: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
Wahala really be like bicycle
. I swear down
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by doxijaw: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
They'll introduce it bit by bit.

Leftism is perversion.

In the year 2025 , we'll have some Nigerians defending beastiality , just like they defend the LGBT .

Una never see anything yet, some of you go marry goats. grin

1 Like

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
@wittyduchess
See your role models
Arent they moving forward?
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
He wants to chicken out.

He's coward.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by prince2pac(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
The future is chicken !

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
[s]
post=98953917:

Shaking our heads sad
[/s]
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
's older brother.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
LadySarah:

He is really depraved.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is a type of Nnamdi Kanu.

May God punish Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by friendl: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
This man is a freak ,
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by poyet(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Real definition of big for nothing
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by blazebaba(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Weray lon shay man yen....
Eje koma bowa sii Nigeria......oruko orilede gaan fura eh "EPE"....

Gbogbo weray ori eh yeen Apee kia....
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by ShoeShineGuy: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sickness jam madness!
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by TheRedpillguy: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
LadySarah:
Well am sure you do not believe that. He can have sex if he wants too, he got the money, he is handsome and Ajile. Plus he can just pay for sex, it's not expensive. So I don't see your point. Maybe what's going on it's deeper maybe his problem is deaing with the other sex called Women.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by phantom24: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nothing wer musa no go see for gate, After they'll say blacks are animals.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by doxijaw: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Well am sure you do not believe that. He can have sex if he wants too, he got the money, he is handsome and Ajile. Plus he can just pay for sex, it's not expensive. So I don't see your point. Maybe what's going on it's deeper maybe his problem is deaing with the other sex called Women.

So fck chicken because he's frustrated with women.

Which kin fake redpiller be this.

I know the chameleons will sneak in.

grin
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Adakintroy: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
The world was exchange long time ago. what you see is not what is.

Africa brace up.

You are next to take over the west have lost it.
And you have found it.

They were not joking when they begged for angel from Africa.

Truth is the pedicure of there technologies is no compliment enough for the strange delusion that has posses them.

Paul the apostle call it the curse of excess knowledge.

Be at peace with everything around you..you are better off.

1 Like

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by DiegoMaria(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Walai this place life no balance
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Komu1048(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
I know one day, Nigerian version will come out too. Na awkward thing like this make bobrisky popular, na many want to be like her. Ayam waiting
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Ebymyk(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kolo mental... Madness on another levels...
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by femifemi1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Psycho.....Psycho.....Please drag this guy come Naija. He needs to hustle inside holdup sell small gala, maybe when he gather strength reach house....small sense go forcefully push enter him skull.

Chicken ko, Turkey in....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.