Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken (76878 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Dminister(m): 3:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Only what you can get from a man who pierced his nipples.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Dagger111(m): 5:02am On Feb 13, 2021
LadySarah:
sexually frustrated, depraved and confused man. see his taut nipples sef.

Ur nipples fine like his?
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by majamajic(m): 5:29am On Feb 13, 2021
BanevsJoker:

You really can't read. He didn't cheat on the doll. He started looking for other options when the doll broke. The doll got damaged.

Instead of to repair or at least get another doll
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by jaxxy(m): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Attention seeker. He shud do what he likes with the chicken and spare us the details.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Thunderdon: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2021
This one done pass wahala.
This felo need CHRIST
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by PervertProphet: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Macsjebs:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-sex-doll-wife-wants-23476857.amp

Bobrisky and James gang.

Where are all these Nairalanders who always that they don't hurt nobody. From dolls. I won't be shocked when he graduates to live Chicken.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by rimam849(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2021
i can't really see where #sense is located in this slowpoke's DNA!!!!
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Ceeogbaru2: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2021
�God have mercy on human being... If his parents are like him where will this thing be by now he is not human
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Goodman247: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Mad people.everywhere, this is pure madnesd
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2021
Macsjebs:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bodybuilder-sex-doll-wife-wants-23476857.amp

Ever since the guy married the sex doll last year, I knew the guy was mad, he isn't just roaming yet.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Wittyduchess:
He is a penis person like you. So the whole role model thing suits you.

By the way, seems like you don't have much going on for you at the moment for you to still be sniffing behind me like a dog,I have long forgotten about an entity like you.Get a grip of your life.I must have left a permanent scar on your virtual reality life. grin grin grin
I just wrote a few sentences

She wants to reply me with an essay

Chai

Is it God that mould this one
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by toprealman: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Hope this guy is cashing out with this his game plan.
This is his format, life get as e be. Ya all should let him be.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Bombolistic: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2021
This one is sick, walahi
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by OdenKelechi(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This world is mad mehn!!

Make trumpet just blow abeg, i'm tired of seeing stupid things everyday.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Benjosh123(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Demon @ Work. repent Now Jesus Love U

1 Like

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

I just wrote a few sentences

She wants to reply me with an essay

Chai

Is it God that mould this one
A few sentences will not make your life more productive so it seems.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2021
Wittyduchess:
A few sentences will not make your life more productive so it seems.
Why do you always drop your senses before picking up your phone??
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by salvation77177: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2021
He needs a psychiatric help.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Gkemz: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
This one is not normal. Has women finished on this earth for any sane man to indulge in sex with an object. He's obviously insane.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
luluosas:
Sodom were not this depraved yet faced the consequences of God's Judgment against them. This generation is done for destruction except they repent of their sins. What a pity!

Keep ur religious belief to urself
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:
Go and find out

grin grin

Find out from where?
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by 808wright: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
OkuFaba:
Wahala really be like bicycle
Big one grin grin
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by kabillionaire(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
And he will still break the chicken, maybe the best item will be a dog
or elephant
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Sagefromtheeast: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Logan23:

grin grin

Find out from where?
cheesy
Maybe you should ask Yuri himself,he can tell what entered him
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Sagefromtheeast: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Logan23:

Keep ur religious belief to urself

You too should let religion be, mind your business if you're not interested.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by rollandben(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
This dude challenge is as complex as Nigeria corruption!!
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Flamemignon1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
lordwilliams21:
Shay no be bomb shot this guy where so...you sure say this guy no be frustrated queer
He's definitely queer, pansexual to be exact and obviously suffering from heartbreak. He was with a guy for 7 years before the guy dumped him because of his sick ways then he moved to a sex doll which he broke, now it en route to chicken. His Instagram page is really weird
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Yankiss(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
mytime24:
Many are mad

Few never enter market
This one don enter market already o Wetin remain na? grin grin

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Flamemignon1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Well am sure you do not believe that. He can have sex if he wants too, he got the money, he is handsome and Ajile. Plus he can just pay for sex, it's not expensive. So I don't see your point. Maybe what's going on it's deeper maybe his problem is deaing with the other sex called Women.
He's actually a queer pansexual man who's more into men than women, he's dated both but he's dated men more, he was with a man for 7 years, the guy dumped him because of his weird ways so the bolded holds no water, he's obviously suffering from heartbreaks. If you check his Instagram stories, he cries and talks about his ex boyfriend all the time. His friends should step in and help him
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by vastolord4(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
God given pure undiluted madness

For real man!! Rotflr
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by judedwriter(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
shocked

This guy needs deliverance urgently.

But sadly, he thinks he's enjoying his captivity.
Re: Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken by Emmachi2810(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wahala for who they bear Lola undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.