Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? (14220 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
I will spend it with my father in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by 99thEnemy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Denique:
Home Alone Pt 2 grin

Sweetheart, I am coming over kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by HopeVictor(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Beer parlor..

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by sync(f): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
cry
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
I will make things right with my girlfriend. I treated her bad because I thought she was cheating on me but I later realised that she wasn't.
I will call her and promise never to leave her.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Candycrushy(f): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'll be all alone, in my room sleeping and eating
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
lovethchioma:
I'll be indoors. I don't know anywhere to go to in this Abuja. So it's going to be from church to the house.... and nothing more.

Which part are u so we can hang out?. I can come pick u up.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Favour22amaka:
Will be alone at home pressing my phone. Though I don't mind hanging out with a guy in Lagos.

Where in Lagos?, I can come pick u up
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by momove4real25(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
imma007:
Prayer and fasting simple grin
i no get shishi geng be this
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Cinamonroses001: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
I am getting married to the Love of love of my life. I am so happy. its the best valentine ever!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Yinksy09(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
madridsta007:

Congratulations on your engagement.
Thank you in advance. But not now �

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Yinksy09(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:

Congratulations!!!
Thank you �
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Yinksy09(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
zedegit:

I hear the word 'proposal'.

You will propose publicly to her and she will say ,"No". Don't take it too much to heart.
I hear this “ No proposal for now” �
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by yellowpepper: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
You people shouldn't pass me by please. I deserve to be spoilt also ��

#ATokenOfLove
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Iamagoodgirll: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yinksy09:
Is falls on a Sunday so after church I am going to take her out for a movie then a dinner date at Hard Rock Cafe. I already have a gift for her and it’s a great surprise.
you must be planning on proposing to her
congratulations in advance
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Iamagoodgirll: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
I will be alone at home pressing my phone

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Brownoctopus: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
lovethchioma:
I'll be indoors. I don't know anywhere to go to in this Abuja. So it's going to be from church to the house.... and nothing more.
let me take u out baby and give you all the finest things in life.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by chronique(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
In my house alone sleeping and reading status updates on social media.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Sniper101(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Yinksy09(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yinksy09:
Is falls on a Sunday so after church I am going to take her out for a movie then a dinner date at Hard Rock Cafe. I already have a gift for her and it’s a great surprise.

For everybody saying I am planning to propose, that’s not it for now. Once it is time man go propose.
I just want to give her a gift to show #Atokenoflove and appreciate bae. She has been amazing since we met.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by dadarasak(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hiking in Enugu
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Sniper101(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Divay22:
Well, since i don't know anywhere around porthacourt. I guess I'll be staying at home

Quote me ...with your location
...I'll come around
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Sniper101(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
pretydiva:
I will be in my house sleeping

Can I come and sleep with you cheesy

Lizzydonnah:
Home alone, sleeping

I'll like to come sleep with you grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by HopeVictor(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nuttella:
I will spend it with my father in heaven.
Really?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Would have loved to take myself out but I'm always to lazy to dress up and go out. Sunday afternoon sleep don't ever allow my brain to function properly.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:

Really?
Yeah. Intimacy with the holy spirit. You should try it. wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by HopeVictor(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nuttella:
Intimacy?can I join you?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by HopeVictor(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nuttella:
Intimacy? Can I join you?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:

Intimacy? Can I join you?
koinonia.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by HopeVictor(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nuttella:
koinonia.
Hmmm
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by drmikeadams(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Watching Tom n Jerry...
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Zzyy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Beer parlour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them / Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed ) / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.