Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? (14194 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Samson1104(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Holysucker:

Bad guy..where in Owerri are you?

Lol I dey Tetlow, what about you?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by holatin(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
gonna be home, cooked turkey stew, stocked my fridge with drink tomorrow. eat sleep and watch comedy movie am gonna be downloading tonight with midnight plan.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Samson1104(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hullabaloon:

Lol, this is exactly my plan. One of my guys has even agreed to join me. Heading to one classy hotel in my state, to watch lovers do their thing inside pool while I feast my eyes on their boobs and nyash grin

You go be bad boy, which city you dey? grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Thunday1005(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Home alone
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Princessbettyj(f): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:

That would be too boring.

Why not go to Santa Cruz beach, atleast to feed your eyes, it's close also.

Or barracuda wink mad place is it!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Holysucker(m): 1:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Samson1104:

Lol I dey Tetlow, what about you?

I dey poly maternity axis...make we link up today if you get chance...I mean make we chill out small if you dey game.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Johntemmy(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Would have loved to take myself out but I'm always to lazy to dress up and go out. Sunday afternoon sleep don't ever allow my brain to function properly.

where are you?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Johntemmy:

where are you?
I'm in Enugu
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Johntemmy(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm in Enugu

Too far...wanna take you out b4.
drop your Digit we can be friends.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Samson1104(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Holysucker:

I dey poly maternity axis...make we link up today if you get chance...I mean make we chill out small if you dey game.

I get Lodge for poly too for Lekkis park side after school junction... You go carry one banny come for your guy? lol
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by kaey10(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Will be reading lipsrsealed undecided
Exams are starting the the day after val cry
Uniabuja student spotted wink grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by folake4u(f): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Will be reading lipsrsealed undecided
Exams are starting the the day after val cry

Wowwwww.
I wish you success dearie.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Alexaonfleek: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
kaey10:

Uniabuja student spotted wink grin
Nope I school in South south undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Alexaonfleek: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
folake4u:

Wowwwww.
I wish you success dearie.
Thanks cry kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by folake4u(f): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Thanks cry kiss

You're welcome B smiley.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Johntemmy:

Too far...wanna take you out b4.

drop your Digit we can be friends.

wow.. that would have been great.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Favour22amaka(f): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:

Where in Lagos?, I can come pick u up
palmgrove
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Favour22amaka(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

We don't want you.

Staying home is best for you.

grin
embarassed embarassednot fair na . I too deserve to enjoy.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Favour22amaka(f): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
erekere:
I will like to take u out pls..
alright. Am ready.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by luminouz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Favour22amaka:
embarassed embarassednot fair na . I too deserve to enjoy.

Go to church and enjoy with jesus
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

Are you not a brolosho what's your business with church
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by MisterRuk(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Some Valentine tomorrow eh

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by luminouz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Are you not a brolosho what's your business with church

You don come with your wahala abi?

Can't you be loving for once grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

You don come with your wahala abi?

Can't you be loving for once grin grin
Are you loving as well? were you not the person trying to jam heads together in the other thread
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by luminouz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Are you loving as well? were you not the person trying to jam heads together in the other thread

Not me babe. I'm above such pettiness. It's not my fault that people can't separate emotion from reality.

You are the one who love abusing men to start off some shit.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

Not me babe. I'm above such pettiness. It's not my fault that people can't separate emotion from reality.

You are the one who love abusing men to start off some shit.
I don't abuse men,i just like hitting the nail on the head.Were you born in the 90's downwards?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by luminouz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
I don't abuse men,i just like hitting the nail on the head.Were you born in the 90's downwards?

Good. So do I.

Lol@ 90s!!! I'm not
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Favour22amaka(f): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
luminouz:

alright

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by lovethchioma(f): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:

Which part are u so we can hang out?. I can come pick u up.
I don't get you. How many persons do you want to pick up? on this same thread you have told up three ladies that you're coming to pick them up.

What do we look like to you?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
lovethchioma:
I don't get you. How many persons do you want to pick up? on this same thread you have told up three ladies that you're coming to pick them up.

What do we look like to you?

It is a matter of who accepts.... I don't put my eggs in one basket

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Mide3367: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
I am spending it by myself for myself grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by 08064978510(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2021
Thank you
dorin27:
Eya! Pele dear. It is well. May her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.