Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? (14195 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Yoighaman(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
TeemahBeddings:
So I wrote a post on how to spend it

As we all know valentine is this Sunday, it is a special day for lovers and most times it usually ends with sex except on. few cases(argue with your keypad)

But the last thing people usually think about is the bedsheet to be used on that.

Come on, having sex on that same sheet can be a little bit boring especially if it is a worn-out sheet.

Oya come let me help you spice that day with a clean, beautiful, and romantic sheet that would make the sex worthwhile even if you are a two seconds man(na joke or tongue) grin

I promise to add a pack of condom with it grin

May God bless your hustle.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by UrVillagePpl: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Samakus:
Will be watching how Mourinho will teach drivers of Peace Mass Transit buses how to properly park buses against Guardiola's City at Etihad cheesy

This got me laughing out loud grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by zedegit: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
kelvinogude:
At the moment my wife is outside town with my son in School and am left home alone.Will go sit at Novare Lekki Mall as is very close to where I live and catch some fun.

Better dey at home cos I see you getting entangled.

I hear the word 'entangled'.

You will get hooked with a girl and it will scatter your marriage.

Remember David. He was only walking on his balcony. He looked, saw naked woman bathing, slept with her and later killed her husband. Those sins cost him DEARLY.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by zedegit: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

That would be too boring.

Why not go to Santa Cruz beach, atleast to feed your eyes, it's close also.

Advising a married man to go to beach and feed his eyes.

Feed his eyes with naked bombom abi?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Yoighaman(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'll probably have a couple of beers over football matches while simultaneously making plans to not repeat the process next year. smiley
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Itzmeandu: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
The teenage department in my church will party at the end of church service. We will just eat, drink, and get entertained with a lot of church programs. I won't miss that...

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by zedegit: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yinksy09:
Is falls on a Sunday so after church I am going to take her out for a movie then a dinner date at Hard Rock Cafe. I already have a gift for her and it’s a great surprise.

I hear the word 'proposal'.

You will propose publicly to her and she will say ,"No". Don't take it too much to heart.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by ijayebonyi(f): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
In my room sleeping
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Silverman42(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Ain't spending no shit

Just be inside my hotel room smoking my weed, bombing, drinking my bottles and banging pussy

But nah still your money go buy weed ,drinks and puna
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Yoighaman(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Samakus:
Will be watching how Mourinho will teach drivers of Peace Mass Transit buses how to properly park buses against Guardiola's City at Etihad cheesy

LOL grin but that's on Saturday nau...not Sunday Feb 14.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Samakus(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
UrVillagePpl:

This got me laughing out loud grin grin

Lolz. You're welcome. The laughter is my Valentine gift to you

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Veezy4u(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Las Las shi shi for so called boo, bae, cupcake, etc. Most Naija babes ain't loyal. Wahala who deceive himself. My bro chop life! Lash dem n we move but most importantly, hustle o e get whycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by laughitall(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
kelvinogude:
At the moment my wife is outside town with my son in School and am left home alone.Will go sit at Novare Lekki Mall as is very close to where I live and catch some fun.
same here man .. that’s what I had in mind too
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Divay22(f): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
U serving?
Student

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by dorin27(f): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
08064978510:
Sleeping and crying, I just lost my mom Feb 9th, I am so down right now
Eya! Pele dear. It is well. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by sirwhyteB(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmmm
As for me
No money
No girlfriend
No trusted boyfriend

I'm gonna be inside my room
Pray to Chukwu Okike Abiama and my Ancestors.
After which I will light up my marijuana and drink some water because I don't take alcoholic drinks �
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Princessogaraya(f): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Those guys that are saying that they are single and will spend valentine with their family will be first to go out with their girlfriend

hypocrite will kill nairaland guys
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Mightyjohn11(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin i will be playing visual bet9ja near my area
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Mightyjohn11(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
sirwhyteB:
Hmmmm
As for me
No money
No girlfriend
No trusted boyfriend

I'm gonna be inside my room
Pray to Chukwu Okike Abiama and my Ancestors.
After which I will light up my marijuana and drink some water because I don't take alcoholic drinks �
ghana sk will go well jst try it

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Adamson55: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
After This stressful Week, I just wanna lay In my BED
Eat...Sleep...Sleep...Eat!!!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Adamson55: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
dorin27:
Eya! Pele dear. It is well. May her soul rest in peace

My Deepest Condolences...God Rest Her Soul, Take Heart!!!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by dorin27(f): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Adamson55:

My Deepest Condolences...God Rest Her Soul, Take Heart!!!
Are you sure you quoted the right person?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
At home smokin my sk nd drinkin red wine alone
I dont need anybody
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Drbolie(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Church oooo Church
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by codedgalaxy: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Came here observe comments and i must say
Am not disappointed'
Simps say : i go buy her better gift. ( forgeting their real love ones).
Real G's/redpillers say: i wil be studying & surfing and probably be drinking and bombing from my hotel room.
Girls say: (as usual) i will be sleeping,
(at ur boyfriends house ba lolcheesy)
Ps= for those that are owing pls pay ur dept on sunday to avoid stories that touch.(cause am not ready to waste my data on u when u appear on front page on monday lolgrin).
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Emeka71(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
I shall pray in the church.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Mide3367: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lori iro

Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by fafambo: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Favour22amaka:
Will be alone at home pressing my phone. Though I don't mind hanging out with a guy in Lagos.
I'm available PM me. I'm in lagos too
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Whitelookq: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Na yo spend am inside house.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by brightdan444(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
watching (romantic movies)on NETFLIX am single I nor get money for flower abeg
Re: How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? by Emmex45(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Am waiting for my val.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.