Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" (54264 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Rotji(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
The guy is seriously seeking for harassment so he can use it to find asylum, we have decoded his wayo. The way he's creating drama all around trying to accuse some prominent Nigerians of being gay shows he is craftily provoking some people so that when they react he'll start shouting persecution and drawing attention of America and Canada. He also wants to irk the people who might try dealing with him so can shout his life is in danger.

It's very clear he's acting out a script just to get out of the country

Wayo man grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by wink2015(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
BOBRISKY has opened way for them to cash out.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by blackpanda: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this two fools that should have been sacrificed to the gods competing on whose ass is the first to be drilled. 'spits'. What a disgusting thing did I hear? if I'm related to any one of them I would have used him for money ritual and donate the money to charity. Tufiakwa

Why did u come here If it's truly disgusting u for ignore the post na

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Fahdiga(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
hahaha calm down Fahdiga. You can taste their candy ass. Lolsss
Are you ok at all
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by moneyissweet(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Person wey no.get reach 300k for account dey talk of PA...wetin the PA go dey do?

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by ojialo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
online gay
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by kennyify88: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this two fools that should have been sacrificed to the gods competing on whose ass is the first to be drilled. 'spits'. What a disgusting thing did I hear? if I'm related to any one of them I would have used him for money ritual and donate the money to charity. Tufiakwa
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by omoadeleye(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lmao, grin demented hoes
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by HopeLoveLife: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
is the so called Bolu also a guy this one he's concern about them
Yes unfortunately.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by sylve11: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

To make you hate and unleash your venom on him.

Forget that talk bro. He said he's a gay. Which one comw be your defense? cool

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Bryan88(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
useless things... grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Katridge2021: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Gaybriel
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by SavageResponse(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
dangotesmummy:
so which one con be the bra Wey e dey wear for empty dry chest

grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by hammerDK: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
ASSORTED MADNESS.

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by sunshineV(f): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
dis is why the usa should ban nigerians from travelling to the states

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by hammerDK: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:

AND TO THINK UCHE ROSE TO FAME ON THE BACK OF CRITICISING CHIWETALU AGU ON GROUNDS OF MORALITY.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by SatantheDestroy: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
how can na the type wey them bin suppose abort be this
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by doxijaw: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Hmm

I only like lesbian. I enjoy two pvssy touching emselves

They're disastrous to society.

Lesbian's are the biggest recruiter's of homosexuality in both genders.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by izubext007: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
two fools competing for thier distroysion
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by shogsman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don't think this dude is gay,I just think he gets rejected a lot by women because of his looks so he decided to try men

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by criuze(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
The hard life in this camp can subconsciously turn you into gay

just look at that uche guy, you'll see traces of malnutrition
because i was told there a fine line between hunger and madness
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by TemmyT002(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
festacman:
Disgusting, no doubt but they are still our brothers.

Sure, even murderers and pedophiles and Yahoo Boys
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by simplesearch: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Two Jokers using different banters.
All the LGBT communities world over know they are bunch of jokers who are busy looking for what was never lost in nature.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Vabasi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Shameless people, what do you expect from baby factory people.

Some jokes could bring curse.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by festacman(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
TemmyT002:

Sure, even murderers and pedophiles and Yahoo Boys

Well ...
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by xynerise: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Uche is not gay. He is just after something
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by jjxxx: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
So this na #gaychallenge
grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
I quite understand humans from the religious, racial and tribal aspects.

I like to think I'm liberal sexually but I still can't really find a rationale for healthy young men who desire other men sexually. Sexual dimorphism or environmental/social factors? DNA inconsistencies?

The act has been recorded from earliest time and seems lesbianism too. I guess humans have a lot to learn about themselves.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Dreyton36: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Make i no just talk

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by perdollar(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Who let d dogs out

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by BreconHills(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Uche is no gay.

He wants to japa to Canada. Your hateful posts and threats are what he will use to seek asylum any time soon.

I saw his tweets after DJ switch move to Canada.

You got it.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by jacoik(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
festacman:
Disgusting, no doubt but they are still our brothers.
whose brother please? even gods of the land have rejected them sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.