Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" (54263 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by festacman(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
jacoik:
whose brother please? even gods of the land have rejected them sef

The gods are to blame, remember.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by chaloskyx: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
LOL TWO FOOLS DISGRACING THEMSELVES THEY SHOULD BOTH MARRY EACHOTHERE JARE AND LET US REST
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are you ok at all
ur the one not okay.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Gloriagee(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fictitious PA
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by olancho: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Gay no dey talk, na arrangee both of them know what they are doing. Immigration things.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Carlylepneuma: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
see nonsense...
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Two myopic idiots
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
upon all the fine fine girls wey full everywhere... Na your fellow man yansh dey give you joy...
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by EmekaA125(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Shameless people, what do you expect from baby factory people.
Same way we expect nothing from skull mining, human organ harvesters, prostitution, agbero, brown roof and ewedu eating bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by EmekaA125(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
This dry bone looking Uche should stop disgracing his ancestors. To even claim he's from Anambra is the reason why he should put a stop to this gay madness.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Uche is no gay.

He wants to japa to Canada. Your hateful posts and threats are what he will use to seek asylum any time soon.

I saw his tweets after DJ switch move to Canada.

Wahala for who no fit get professional or student visa.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Bar1941(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
Uche even as a gay you no still look attractive to other gays self..nawa oh..mumu man

Are you also a gay? How did you know he's not looking attractive to other gays?

No offense, just asking for a friend.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by berryPee(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
The gods don't accept such slowpokes as sacrifice grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fahdiga:
Imagine this two fools that should have been sacrificed to the gods competing on whose ass is the first to be drilled. 'spits'. What a disgusting thing did I hear? if I'm related to any one of them I would have used him for money ritual and donate the money to charity. Tufiakwa
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by survivor10(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
EmekaA125:

Same way we expect nothing from skull mining, human organ harvesters, prostitution, agbero, brown roof and ewedu eating bastards.

Lol...
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by LongNipple(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
And the Oscar For Best Actor In Real Life Goes to Uche Maduagwu.

This guy is on a mission to be famous by all means. From attacking celebrities to giving false prophecies to Rita Dominic and others to anything that will make him trend. And now, this...I just tire.

Well...International bodies will soon notice him as a Nigerian gay rights activist and then give him a seat up there in US. As for those saying, he is seeking asylum, this one done pass asylum.

His instagram page says it all. He wants to be noticed at all cost.

Somebody said he looks like an HIV patient. Well, he better start Stem Cell Therapy before its too late because his cells are dying rapidly. And for anyone with any Degenerative diseases, Cancers, Organ damages and anything that is killing Cells fast in your body, your solution is Stem Cell Therapy now. Drugs dont repair cells. Its only Cells that Repair Cells.For more info, click here. Life is once.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Easy1401(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Two idiots, those that they supposed to use as sacrifice in Ogun Shrine... stop making them popular Biko...
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by chris51(f): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
ebukajay184:
Actor Uche Maduagwu has replied Bolu Okupe, son of ex-presidential aide, Doyin Okupe, who on Thursday, February 11, asked the actor not to make a joke of the LGBTQ community in Nigeria with his coming out as a gay, IgbereTV reports.

Bolu in a video posted on his Instagram handle asked Uche not to make a mockery of the gay community in Nigeria with the drama he has so far attached to his coming out as a gay man.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Uche warned Bolu, informing him that he has been gay even before Bolu was born.

He wrote;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLK1nW

QFGQB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is being gay a pride?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by chris51(f): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
chris51:

Is being gay a pride?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Blackdisciple(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmm this bro,

So as it is now women are not attractive to him , and men are attractive to him how does he feel man's shit hole( anus )?

Gross....
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Vernon26(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
It's amazing how these people are not arrested and persecuted in accordance to the law. Nigeria is big Joke of a country SMH.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Coinbased: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Dchampion65: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
I wish I could sit the two down and preach Christ to them.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by 99thEnemy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Uche is no gay.

He wants to japa to Canada. Your hateful posts and threats are what he will use to seek asylum any time soon.

I saw his tweets after DJ switch move to Canada.

Even Biden wants to sign a bill which will grant LGBTQ+ people who are being persecuted in their nations asylum in the US.

Straight Nigerians go soon start the form gay grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by pieces18: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this two fools that should have been sacrificed to the gods competing on whose ass is the first to be drilled. 'spits'. What a disgusting thing did I hear? if I'm related to any one of them I would have used him for money ritual and donate the money to charity. Tufiakwa
Even the gods won't accept these lost souls.

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Iamagoodgirll: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeLoveLife:
Yes unfortunately.
alright, thanks
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Starzo: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
stasius:

Exactly! I know that guy is looking for assylum.
Infact if am Canadian embassy, if you come looking for assylum we will keep 3 able-bodied gay men to confirm your gayness before we give you visa!

Ndị ara!
Guy I don laff Taya
U wan kill person pikin abi grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by izunnandidi: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
where is Nigeria law
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Flamemignon1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kendaboss:
Why is the police yet to arrest these guys
Uche isn't gay, he's just doing it for clout, Bolu resides in France

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by dederocs(m): 3:56am On Feb 13, 2021
Mental disorder.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

Even your comments shows you are worst than a gay. Get civilised and accept you have no say to people's choices and happiness.

God created everyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic) / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.