Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] (2080 Views)

What Are The Unspoken Rules You Learnt Too Late In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture]

Yes, I'm a lazy youth. Trust me, I am.

Laziness is not really a bad thing — it just depends on when you're lazy.

I always love lying on the floor pressing computer and messing around with crypto as I check KDP account balance and fall asleep on the floor.

A friend visited but he says the floor is painful, so he is always in the other room with his laptop making money too — legally. In fact, he even solves math on paper, snaps it, and sells.

Typing...

8 Likes

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Piboy: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
V
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
When you're starting your financial journey, please, don't be lazy. Stay focused and achieve something first. See, the truth is: the government doesn't want you to grow financial because if you do, you'll grow wings and they can't control you again.

The toughest man/woman to control is a man/woman with money. This is why the government will make sure you stay poor at all cost and block all means that'll enrich you.

When they see what will make you rich, they'll first ignore you and when it seems it isn't working, they'll laugh at you.

When it starts working and they know you'll soon be wealthy or rich like them, I'll fight you and make sure they put you in a box.

Resist it and work smart. The country wants you to run backward, but resist it and follow countries that are running forward and to achieve that, you must not be lazy, but focus.

Typing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Have a notebook, sit your ass down, and write things down. Those who write things down and stay focused achieve more. I'm telling, do it.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Gather people you like in your neighborhood and teach them. You grow by helping others offline and not letting people online take advantage of you and your time.

Typing...

8 Likes

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Most importantly, sleep when others are partying and invest when they are wasting. Not to forget, all works without play makes Jack unhealthy — so find a time to have fun too.

3 Likes

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Finally, I may write a book on crypto — especially how to use Binance like a pro and smile to the bank.  It's not difficult — people that teach all these on YouTube are the ones that make it seem difficult.

And oh, who has 105k? I'll give you 225 USDT on Binance. I want to use the money to buy goat, indomie, a crate of egg, and a few things for kitchen ministry. (I don't want my visitor to go hungry).

6 Likes

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Piboy: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Legend!
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
iLegendd:
Finally, I may write a book on crypto — especially how to use Binance like a pro and smile to the bank.  It's not difficult — people that teach all these on YouTube are the ones that make it seem difficult.

And oh, who has 105k? I'll give you 225 USDT on Binance. I want to use the money to buy goat, indomie, a crate of egg, and a few things for kitchen ministry. (I don't want my visitor to go hungry).

Looking forward to the book.
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
I always say making money while you sleep is the best, but that doesn't mean monitoring the price of Bitcoin or other cryptos on screen is bad. Las las, all na money. But, making money while you sleep is still the best.

4 Likes

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
how much are you even worth, so many audio millionaires on this Nairaland
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Mide3367: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Zzor:
how much are you even worth, so many audio millionaires on this Nairaland
this tabel e u dey shake ehn

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Galacious1: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
iLegendd:

I always love lying on the floor pressing computer and messing around with crypto as I check KDP account balance and fall asleep on the floor.

A friend visited but he says the floor is painful, so he is always in the other room with his laptop making money too — legally. In fact, he even solves math on paper, snaps it, and sells.

Typing...

You just had to be clear
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by AIT1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Can I get 200 USDT from it?

How much would it be?
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mide3367:
this tabel e u dey shake ehn

Just ignore it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Looking forward to the book.

Definitely.
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
AIT1:

Can I get 200 USDT from it?

How much would it be?

If you need it urgently, I'll use a friend's account to receive it and forward the dollar to your Binance account.

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by AIT1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
iLegendd:

If you need it urgently, I'll use a friend's account to receive it and forward the dollar to your Binance account.

Your initial price was at 466.67.

1 Like

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
I have sold my crypto. I no want wahala. Am not doing it for now.

1 Like

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
AIT1:

Your initial price was at 466.67.

No, 470 is the amount. I put it up yesterday on Binance, but took it down so I can sell it to someone here as a way to make it less frightening for the person.

I noticed some will be more comfortable buying from me than going on Binance P2P. Zoom to see.

1 Like

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by danboy1234(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
I REALLY NEED TO LEARN THIS BINANCE...... WHO CAN HELP ME OUT HERE PLS... I PUT 20K IN MY BIINANCE ACCT YESTERDAY BUT I DONT KNW HOW TO TRADE
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by AIT1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
iLegendd:

No, 470 is the amount. I put it up yesterday on Binance, but took it down so I can sell it to someone here as a way to make it less frightening for the person.

I noticed some will be more comfortable buying from me than going on Binance P2P. Zoom to see.

I can see 466.70 on P2P, I would rather buy at cheaper price there. I'm not afraid of the platform at all.

1 Like

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
AIT1:

I can see 466.70 on P2P, I would rather buy at cheaper price there. I'm not afraid of the platform at all.
That will be better and that is the essence of business. Grab it where it's cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by AIT1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
iLegendd:
That will be better and that is the essence of business. Grab it where it's cheaper.

Yeah. Thanks.
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by oladosu59996: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Gather people you like in your neighborhood and teach them. You grow by helping others offline and not letting people online take advantage of you and your time.Typing...
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Sulele04(m): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2021
I am big fan of technology. Top 5 tech investment. - Big data and analytics - Iot(internet of things) - Cloud computing - Artificial intelligence/robotics - Mixed reality AR.
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Olaide1295: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
danboy1234:
I REALLY NEED TO LEARN THIS BINANCE...... WHO CAN HELP ME OUT HERE PLS... I PUT 20K IN MY BIINANCE ACCT YESTERDAY BUT I DONT KNW HOW TO TRADE
How did you fund your account/put the money?

2 Likes

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by AlphaSoul: 3:47am On Feb 20, 2021
iLegendd:

+1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by lookyzy: 10:18pm On May 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Typing...
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by lookyzy: 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
iLegendd:
When you're starting your financial journey, please, don't be lazy. Stay focused and achieve something first. See, the truth is: the government doesn't want you to grow financial because if you do, you'll grow wings and they can't control you again.

The toughest man/woman to control is a man/woman with money. This is why the government will make sure you stay poor at all cost and block all means that'll enrich you.

When they see what will make you rich, they'll first ignore you and when it seems it isn't working, they'll laugh at you.

When it starts working and they know you'll soon be wealthy or rich like them, I'll fight you and make sure they put you in a box.

Resist it and work smart. The country wants you to run backward, but resist it and follow countries that are running forward and to achieve that, you must not be lazy, but focus.

Typing...
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by lookyzy: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Typing...
Re: From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] by Debalanza: 5:16am On Jun 04, 2021
If you still have usdt hit me up.08133815437

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Niniola Looks Stunning In New Photos / Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me / Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.