Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? (2072 Views)

She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat / Does Spending Money On A Girl Increase Your Chances Of Knacking Her / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? by LoveUdie: 8:25pm On Mar 05
Post for me please.
Please I need your help and peoples opinion, there is this girl I have been dating for 2 month plus now. When we meet this girl told me that she doesn't have any boyfriend that is why I go for her because me I did not like competing because of girl, but just last week now this girl Facebook get issue so she gave me to try and check from my phone but d thing didn't work later I realize that some message were dropping on my notifications before I notice it's her Facebook that later work because me I don't do Facebook, What caught my attention on the message was "hope that place is still tight the way I leave it" haaa I head ring I click the message, on a normal I no be person wey Dey enter babe message so as I see the thing I just check ooo before see different message say this girl even they have sex for money, having sex with different guy.. So now since then I keep on refreshing for different new messages but I never let her know. And Shinero I been don like this girl before so now I don make up my mind not to tell her but to just turn this girl to sex mate but my conscience no go allow me rest so Abeg I need what to do. Say make I just free her ni or make I just knack her without any feelings again

Please I will be happy if you can post this please.
Source.....https://www.gistreal.ng/p/adults.html
Re: Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? by blackboy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05
Knack her? Very evil . Destroy your life? Why not end the relationship n tell her why
Re: Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? by 2shure: 11:27pm On Mar 05
Face your books stupid student

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:08am On Mar 06
LA click LA Bend it like Beckham!

1 Like

Re: Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? by sulakishop(m): 3:00am On Mar 06
Stop chasing shadows and face your life. You're too young for this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? / Girls Why / When There's No Future In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.