Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security (64646 Views)

#endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
SerikiFulani:
Stubborn goats angry
they are fighting for their right and not yours.. if you cant fight for yours then good for you!! i hate unserious folks .. a contry as grate as nigeria dosnt have constant electric supply,good roads etc and you are feeling comfortable and relaxed, you are not different from a student with multiple carry overs and is still feeling relaxed,to be honest if obafemi awolowo, zik and tafawa balewa were as less concerned as you are do you think you will be this free ? men change things not the other way round, 1st world war 2nd word war are they african wars? "only a fool is always feeling less concerned in every situation life throws at him,such person can never create anything usefull" patrioticbreed.. if you are ok with the state of nigeria good for you! although i cant go out or advice anyone to join the protest,the ones that took it up on theirself to fight on my behalf.. i cant do much but to pray for them..

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Farki: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

grin grin grin grin

The police are already doing that on my behalf ... treating them like the animals they are. So I just dey house, dey drink beer, dey fucck toto!

Meanwhile, have you been to Lekki this morning for the protest, or are you just a coward instigating insurrection with your cheap Tecno phone? grin

As usual all talk no action, sha enjoy your Isale Eko gutter and 2K oloshos, what kind of Alhaja drinks beer anyway?

I'm sure you just learned of that word insurrection after the American election and use it without understanding the meaning.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Incognito403: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
they are fighting for their right and not yours.. if you cant fight for yours then good for you!! i hate unserious folks .. a contry as grate as nigeria dosnt have constant electric supply,good roads etc and you are feeling comfortable and relaxed, you are not different from a student with multiple carry overs and is still feeling relaxed,to be honest if obafemi awolowo, zik and tafawa balewa were as less concerned as you are do you think you will be this free ? men change things not the other way round, 1st world war 2nd word war are they african wars? "only a fool is always feeling less concerned in every situation life throws at him,such person can never create anything usefull" patrioticbreed.. if you are ok with the state of nigeria good for you! although i cant go out or advice anyone to join the protest,the ones that took it up on theirself to fight on my behalf.. i cant do much but to pray for them..

Por.n addict ipodian, please crawl back to your potopoto zone.

No room for propagandists here.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by saddeeqrunka(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
jaxxy:

The world is recording what u guys will do live. Make sure u fire live ammunition like b4. U will be caught on camera this time. grin

E no concern me
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Blackdisciple(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Youths under the aegis of #OccupyLekkiTollgate and #EndSARS Season 2

What is season 2 ?
na movie??. hmmm

By the way that is exactly how is supposed to be at least no hoodlums can come and attack the peaceful protesters, as long as is peaceful we move.

They know that this time around is
"All EYES ON ME" you remember that Tu pac song again yes you do !, thats what am talking about.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Incognito403:

Por.n addict ipodian, please crawl back to your potopoto zone.

No room for propagandists here.
keep it up bravo!! Keep playing tribalism because it pays alot.. Am sure you dont mind nigeria beeing like this even in the next hundred years.. Me i mind.. I want a better nation for my children, keep it up! Continue playing blind.. I can see you are cool with nigeria present condition ko'ba haka ?
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Passionate1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Correct! Super!
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by stanisbaratheon: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
dalongjnr:
Any one that comes out to protest should be arrested and persecuted. Were their rights starts and stopped that's where other's begin .
The panel have passed their verdict to reopen the gate and if they feels disappointed, they should seek redress in a court of competent jurisdiction. The protesters doesn't even know that the law is a double edge sword. The protesters need a legal advisers.

Can you please explain this statement?? I want to learn something from you.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Incognito403: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
keep it up bravo!! Keep playing tribalism because it pays alot.. Am sure you dont mind nigeria beeing like this even in the next hundred years.. Me i mind.. I want a better nation for my children, keep it up! Continue playing blind.. I can see you are cool with nigeria present condition ko'ba haka ?
Ipodian dey disguise. Crying of tribalism when they're at the receiving end.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by dalongjnr: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=stanisbaratheon post=99025581]

Can you please explain this statement?? I want to learn something from you.[/quote
Simply put,there is a limit to ones Rights and privileges. Your rights can't be injurious to my rights and privileges. Eg, you have a right to peaceful protest but if you block the highway and it cost me a huge investment or there still, cost a life of a love one due to you blocking the road to the hospital then you have violet my rights, and that can't be tolerated.
You have freedom of association but when you joint cultism in campus, be ready to explain.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by ThatFairGuy1: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=99017014][/quote]
Chief instigator, chief wailer, #LekkiLies isn't a necessity compared to EZU massacre, get just for the oppressed (, killed) first before you talk of inconsequential #LekkiLies

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Incognito403:

Ipodian dey disguise. Crying of tribalism when they're at the receiving end.
i never denied beeing an igbo though am from rivers.. so wetin bring the disguise matta now.. or because i asked you a question in hausa ? .. well i have stayed 20 years in the north.. and that is it.. keep playing tribal dont think striaght.. incase you want to join me am veiwing the "wellcome to algeria thread" dan'allah zo za'in ba'ka fura da nono ki sha..shi ne mutum'ina
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Tunde835(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
oga, you're deviating from what you said earlier, you told us that the Yoruba is the most successful tribe in the world

But when your bubbles got burst, you try to shift the narration to the Igbos.
Hmmm! No wonder the Yorubas are called chameleon, snake, backbiters and 2faced humans.
No wonder the igbos are called IPIGs
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Incognito403: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i never denied beeing an igbo though am from rivers.. so wetin bring the disguise matta now.. or because i asked you a question in hausa ? .. well i have stayed 20 years in the north.. and that is it.. keep playing tribal dont think striaght.. incase you want to join me am veiwing the "wellcome to algeria thread" dan'allah zo za'in ba'ka fura da nono ki sha..shi ne mutum'ina

Firstly, stop to dey shalaye. No one asked you for story.

Secondly, I thought you people insult northerners as "mini sipping" people. Na that same nunu you're drinking and even inviting me to.

Finally, thanks for admitting that the North gave you asylum for twenty good years and counting.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by DamnnNiggarr: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tunde835:
No wonder the igbos are called IPIGs
the Yorubas are known for their habitual nauseating dirtiness especially your women.

I keep wondering where you guys got that Ipig narration from, whereas the Igbos, both male and female are benchmark or point of reference for neatness in Nigeria.

Argue with your keyboard and ancestors
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Tunde835(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
the Yorubas are known for their habitual nauseating dirtiness especially your women.

I keep wondering where you guys got that Ipig narration from, whereas the Igbos, both male and female are benchmark or point of reference for neatness in Nigeria.

Argue with your keyboard and ancestors
Yet our region is the most developed in Nigeria
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Farki:

As usual all talk no action, sha enjoy your Isale Eko gutter and 2K oloshos, what kind of Alhaja drinks beer anyway?

I'm sure you just learned of that word insurrection after the American election and use it without understanding the meaning.

Olosho toto wey clean and neat pass your mama own. grin

You must be very dumb to think protesting, while blocking the Lekki-Epe expressway isn't an insurrection against the government and other law-abiding citizens. Their rights to peaceful protest shouldn't infringe on my right to freedom of movement. If you wanna protest, get a permit (as required by the law) from the government and protest in open spaces or parks not on a major road like the Lekki-Epe expressway.

Fool!
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by calcal: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
If the security agencies don't want them to protest, they should follow legal means to stop the toll gate from operating.
Cars can boycott the gate, follow alternative routes, or they go to court.
Enough of bloodshed in the name of protests.

You are naive, who owns the court?
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by DamnnNiggarr: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tunde835:
Yet our region is the most developed in Nigeria
all Yorubas are now Lagosians, ok o!

Your region is not any developed, except that overated slum you guys brag about reason being that it was once a F.C.T and the presence of the port,

Other than that, your region is no way near development..

Be reminded once more that y'all leeches feed from the oil gotten from my backyard.

You can Take that to the bank.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by omenka(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:

Let's see where you've condemned sai baba brethren that are killing your people in Benue state if truly you're from there.
Roy are a shameless Racoon indeed.

When will you people call for protests, let alone, actually PROTEST in Rivers and Anambra over the slaughter?

Is it taboo to do so? Why ALWAYS LAGOS?

Is it because the west are very tolerant of these things? Isn't it obvious Wike would serve you lot your arses for dinner, that is why you are terrified of simply calling for the Occupation of Rivers over the broad day light killing of your brethren?

You should be ashamed of defending this level of cowardice and stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Farki: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Olosho toto wey clean and neat pass your mama own. grin

You must be very dumb to think protesting, while blocking the Lekki-Epe expressway isn't an insurrection against the government and other law-abiding citizens. Their rights to peaceful protest shouldn't infringe on my right to freedom of movement. If you wanna protest, get a permit (as required by the law) from the government and protest in open spaces or parks not on a major road like the Lekki-Epe expressway.

Fool!

This is Buhari walking on the streets to protest fuel subsidy removal, 2012.

You aren't even a law abiding citizen, you're an online miscreant who threatened to kill and assault people for protesting against being killed an assaulted.

Enjoy Nigeria, I'm sure it will get very interesting in the next few years.

Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by stanisbaratheon: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=dalongjnr post=99025893][/quote]

Please help me sight the section of the constitution you're quoting and also, whose job is it to determine & enforce where someone's rights starts and ends?? Thanks for your help.
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by COMPAQ(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
If the security agencies don't want them to protest, they should follow legal means to stop the toll gate from operating.
Since when did the protest become about the operations of the toll gate!?
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by echibuogwu(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
yinkus6750:
boycott the gate Its either you don’t live in Lagos or you have never been to lekki toll gate
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by VTJN(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Your region is not any developed, except that overated slum you guys brag about reason being that it was once a F.C.T and the presence of the port,

Be reminded once more that y'all leeches feed from the oil gotten from my backyard.

whichever way, south west remain the most developed region in Nigeria
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by Tunde835(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Lateef Jakande one of the best governors the state has ever seen was originally from Kwara but he made Lagos the greatness it is today. Any omoluabi is a Lagosian by default when he gets there
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by naturefellow(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
JosephXavier:
Protest is a threat to this government, so therefore, the government won't tolerate such

They can't be compared with Boko Haram who are just insurgents.

The difference is that Boko boys fight the masses and the protesters fight the government.

The government care less about the masses but will do everything to remain in power, and woe to anybody(protesters) that will challenge them
words on marble
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by naturefellow(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Senseless, jobless, useless protesters!

Let them come and protest na.

Idiots everywhere!
and your relative go dey there o
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by doxijaw: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
JosephXavier:
Protest is a threat to this government, so therefore, the government won't tolerate such

They can't be compared with Boko Haram who are just insurgents.

The difference is that Boko boys fight the masses and the protesters fight the government.

The government care less about the masses but will do everything to remain in power, and woe to anybody(protesters) that will challenge them

Genius.

Then you have activists who don't know what they're fight for. cheesy
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by JosephXavier: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
doxijaw:

Genius.

Then you have activists who don't know what they're fight for. cheesy

They are fighting the wrong battle grin
Re: ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security by drlateef: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
yetunsbay:
you be mad fool, Mr nobody

You are in sifiiia pain grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.