Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (63016 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by emmnprince(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
UNCL3:
Shameless people,
See the type of troops that pulled up at the tollgate, if they use that same squad, those sophisticated weapons and energy on boko haram, boko haram would have been history by now...

It would have been wise to avoid this protest sha.

Guys stream this beautiful song I did, I swear you would love it, no regrets on your data.

Link in signature.

I have listened to it. To be frank with you, me I no love it 45%. Though I love the cool instrumental more than the lyrics. Send me the instrumental so that I can use it as my ringtone to promote your sound!
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Sameazy15: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ijoba wey no get pity e dey nigeria
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by GEEBITE: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Old man? I thought you claimed you have qualified as a chartered accountant before I was born. PLONKER!!! On that dead desk of yours,watch out.
seunmsg:

This old man is back to trolling my handle grin grin grin.

Don’t worry yourself about my business, I’m doing well ooin.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by GEEBITE: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
He is a dead beat desk officer in the civil service who does not realise his loyalty should be to the establishment and not to political leanings.
seunmsg:

This old man is back to trolling my handle grin grin grin.

Don’t worry yourself about my business, I’m doing well ooin.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by kingriches2005: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
He is much better than a nobody like you
supported .you are on point . I'm going to missed his comedy.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by plaindealer: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Useless and jobless hoodlums, all because they want to trend on social media...

Let the hoodlum spend 6 months in prison.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by plaindealer: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

This is when looters, hoodlums, anarchists, arsonists and ipob terrorists are your own heroes.

Pesin wey no be anybody dey call other people nobody..

grin
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
plaindealer:
Useless and jobless hoodlums, all because they want to trend on social media...

Let the hoodlum spend 6 months in prison.
u are such a dumb where did u see hoodlums,Mr macaroni didn't possess any arm but the security agency just want to hijacked the protest so that truth won't prevail but none of you are seeing this....
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by seunmsg(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
GEEBITE:
He is a dead beat desk officer in the civil service who does not realise his loyalty should be to the establishment and not to political leanings.

The old troll grin grin grin
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by jojothaiv(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
capitalzero:
history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggle-karl marx
VERY CORRECT.

in addition, the some of the common man folks (the proletariat) will never break away because they cherish the chains of slavery....
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by openmine(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Exactly!
He says Mr Macoroni's comedy vids are boring yet he watches them! Jokers cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by mafluxfire: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
as much as i like him, he goofed in this regard. is he not aware of what turned out of the last protest. you should av used your senses even if you are being sponsored to do this.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by ba7man(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
vivilafrosh:

Yen yen yen... Only on social media. Ewedu keep ranting while the reasonable ones are making valid history
Na God save you say na ontop social media you dey do your own craze.

Dem for pack you for black maria like dem Mr Macaroni.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by plaindealer: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
medulah422:
u are such a dumb where did u see hoodlums,Mr macaroni didn't possess any arm but the security agency just want to hijacked the protest so that truth won't prevail but none of you are seeing this....

They were not armed when they created chaos, when they incited and enabled anarchists, arsonists, thieves, looters and destructive evil people trashed and destroyed Lagos.

So, you want us to sidon look to enjoy part 2 of the destruction of Lagos that was enabled by the same cast of characters? No, we are not fools, if you are really passionate about your ideas, obtain protest permit to protest elsewhere instead of violating the rights and freedom of movement of Lagosians.

This is not a protest, it's societal disruption, it's inconveniencing other Lagosians, it's obstruction of traffic and free movement of goods and services and commerce.

We know their intentions and insatiable appetite for popularity, social media trending, bullying peace loving Nigerians, Lagosians, state and the FG, we won't be bullied, we wont be harassed and we won't submit to their evil and destructive anti Nigerian schemes in the name of protest.

Lagos is not your battlefield, we won't let you hide under protest to destroy our homes, businesses, jobs and social fabric.

Once beaten, twice shy, never again.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by spokesboy: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
You are an idiot and ignoramus. Someone who creates comedy contents for YouTube and earns income in USD through Google Adsense is the one you're asking "What's his job?". That's a question meant for directionless, myopic people like you. You think people joke on YouTube and Instagram? These are guys who are making more money than you can ever think off. Just go and sleep if you have no better thing to say.
thebosstrevor1:
Good for him.

Someone who spends all his day creating so boring comedy videos about freaky freaky and promoting SIMPHOOD is a leader of a protest group.

What is his job? Internet comedian or activist.

He has fallen into a deep trap.

Dont be moved by comedians or celebrities who suddenly turn activists, they are all sponsored and most are courted because of the followings they have on social media.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by spearmintgarden(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for him.

Someone who spends all his day creating so boring comedy videos about freaky freaky and promoting SIMPHOOD is a leader of a protest group.

What is his job? Internet comedian or activist.

He has fallen into a deep trap.

Dont be moved by comedians or celebrities who suddenly turn activists, they are all sponsored and most are courted because of the followings they have on social media.
Shut up
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by spearmintgarden(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
spokesboy:
You are an idiot and ignoramus. Someone who creates comedy contents for YouTube and earns income in USD through Google Adsense is the one you're asking "What's his job?". That's a question meant for directionless, myopic people like you. You think people joke on YouTube and Instagram? These are guys who are making more money than you can ever think off. Just go and sleep if you have no better thing to say.
Don’t mind the bitter fool!
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by kezy58: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

grin grin grin E pain am!

Your mama toto dia!

Their rights to peaceful protest shouldn't infringe on my right to freedom of movement. If you wanna protest, get a permit (as required by the law) from the government and protest in open spaces or parks not on a major road like the Lekki-Epe expressway.

Thunder faya your mama toto once again. grin

... idiotic son-of-a-bitch!

No worry continue you hear...E GO REACH YOUR SIDE LAS LAS....AT LEAST I KNOW MY MAMA...YOU KNOW YOUR OWN OMOR CARRY YOUR DEMENTED LOW IQ BRAIN OUTTA MY MENTION...NO GO FIND WHO DO YOU....ODE
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Kokaine(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:

No time for nonsense. They indulged them so much the last time and we all saw the disastrous outcome. Never again will that kind of kindness destruction be allowed in Lagos.
honestly those who lost their life fortune in Lagos the last protest will never want such again. till now the crime rate in Benin never reduced since prisons were broken open. cultist and robbers everywhere. this government no dey try at all
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
plaindealer:

They were not armed when they created chaos, when they incited and enabled anarchists, arsonists, thieves, looters and destructive evil people trashed and destroyed Lagos.

So, you want us to sidon look to enjoy part 2 of the destruction of Lagos that was enabled by the same cast of characters? No, we are not fools, if you are really passionate about your ideas, obtain protest permit to protest elsewhere instead of violating the rights and freedom of movement of Lagosians.

This is not a protest, it's societal disruption, it's inconveniencing other Lagosians, it's obstruction of traffic and free movement of goods and services and commerce.

We know their intentions and insatiable appetite for popularity, social media trending, bullying peace loving Nigerians, Lagosians, state and the FG, we won't be bullied, we wont be harassed and we won't submit to their evil and destructive anti Nigerian schemes in the name of protest.

Lagos is not your battlefield, we won't let you hide under protest to destroy our homes, businesses, jobs and social fabric.

Once beaten, twice shy, never again.
do you understand what you are talking about,did u just mention bully,who are they bullying and who are being bully,sidon there when herdsmen kill innocent people in a broad day light,most people are displace by this herder,you do not find strength to fight and write about that but you are talking abt something else..... everything just seems to be more deteriorating, abduction....and I think the best way to tackle it protest.best language that government hate is protest
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by UNCL3(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
emmnprince:

I have listened to it. To be frank with you, me I no love it 45%. Though I love the cool instrumental more than the lyrics. Send me the instrumental so that I can use it as my ringtone to promote your sound!

Thanks for listening to it anyway,
How can I send it to you?
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by emmnprince(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
UNCL3:

Thanks for listening to it anyway,
How can I send it to you?

You can send it here
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by ocelot2006(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:

No time for nonsense. They indulged them so much the last time and we all saw the disastrous outcome. Never again will that kind of kindness destruction be allowed in Lagos.

You seem to have forgotten that the last peaceful protest degenerated to that disastrous outcome when the security services opened fire on the peaceful ENDSARS protest.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by SHOCK7(m): 3:36am On Feb 14, 2021
IamFINESSE:
If I am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view, but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say
Nonsense, u just wasted my time reading dis!
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by SHOCK7(m): 3:43am On Feb 14, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
He should be charged for insurrection...

Useless beings!
Are you OK?
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Skyclub14: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2021
this protest is targeted at tinubu..i am not a fan or supporter of Tinubu but why are you people so scared of his presidential ambition? every little thing you scream tinubu but this same man has never being our president or vice president only a former governor and a former senator...some Nigerians have mental problem..is it Tinubu that will give you 24hrs electricity or good roads ? Guys let us learn to put sentiments aside sometimes and reason like human beings
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Skyclub14: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2021
something is definitely wrong with this Mr macaroni guy.. or maybe he has been paid by some politicians because i don’t understand #occupylekkitollgate protest..how will the protest help the current situation in Nigeria,what is their demand ?
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Skyclub14:

something is definitely wrong with this Mr macaroni guy.. or maybe he has been paid by some politicians because i don’t understand #occupylekkitollgate protest..how will the protest help the current situation in Nigeria,what is their demand ?
if you don't know there demand is 'justice' against previous killing of endsars protester last year...we heard nothing about the killing,but if it was a dignitary person that was killed all media, countries will hear abt that...
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Skyclub14: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
how will that get you a steady power supply or stop the police from killing Nigerians? we are wasting this protest and very soon people will start using protest to seek for attention.#occuoylekkitollgate ..quote author=medulah422 post=99054258]if you don't know there demand is 'justice' against previous killing of endsars protester last year...we heard nothing about the killing,but if it was a dignitary person that was killed all media, countries will hear abt that...[/quote]
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Skyclub14: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
how will that get you a steady power supply or stop the police from killing Nigerians? we are wasting this protest and very soon people will start using protest to seek for attention.#occuoylekkitollgate .....
medulah422:
if you don't know there demand is 'justice' against previous killing of endsars protester last year...we heard nothing about the killing,but if it was a dignitary person that was killed all media, countries will hear abt that...
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Skyclub14:
how will that get you a steady power supply or stop the police from killing Nigerians? we are wasting this protest and very soon people will start using protest to seek for attention.#occuoylekkitollgate ..quote author=medulah422 post=99054258]if you don't know there demand is 'justice' against previous killing of endsars protester last year...we heard nothing about the killing,but if it was a dignitary person that was killed all media, countries will hear abt that...
steady in quote is out of the question,when did we have a stable power supply for a week,you can asked ur self that and base on killing by police though the life we are living in Nigeria know kuku have meaning when the masses can't stand on their fundamental right....so my opinion is that every Nigerian should used anything within there reach to change Nigeria which I think Mr macaroni as done, though it may looks like clout chasing but he'll NO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.