Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (62661 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by whela(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
E don Happen
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by RedChiefPriest: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by baggioni: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Better
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by tayooluwole: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by seunmsg(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

He is much better than a nobody like you

When Pachukwudi44, a well known Yoruba hater start supporting the agitation of a Yoruba man, then you know the agitation is subtly against the interest of the south west. We have found you guys out and your plan to destroy Lagos for political reasons. You’ve failed.

10 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2021
EJanni:
There's no democracy in Nigeria, it's a filthy country filled with evil doers!

Go and tell that to the global beacon of Democracy, the United States, where the Capitol hill protesters are presently being dealt with.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2021
Onlinealaba:
live video ended , they have collected his phone. Lets all enjoy the sweet democracy till 2023
you're mad
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Monogamy: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
see ur life, balless creature

Online keyboard warrior..we are expecting your pics at the protest ground

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by omenka(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Police is doing well Ooin grin grin grin
Very very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Go and tell that to the global beacon of Democracy, the United States, where the Capitol hill protesters are presently being dealt with.

Nonsense!
Stfu before I slap your face
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by stupidmod3: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Online keyboard warrior..we are expecting your pics at the protest ground
online keyboard attackers
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by honestivo(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
peaceful protest has never being a crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by frankson1(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for him.

Someone who spends all his day creating so boring comedy videos about freaky freaky and promoting SIMPHOOD is a leader of a protest group.

What is his job? Internet comedian or activist.

He has fallen into a deep trap.

Dont be moved by comedians or celebrities who suddenly turn activists, they are all sponsored and most are courted because of the followings they have on social media.

He wants to be seen as a 'hero' or he wants Canadian call.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by dangotesmummy: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

I just love this our quick and efficient policemen grin
is this how quick and efficient police are when the herdsmen are on rampage?

Macaroni shouldn't have gone Na you know that the government is a tyrannical one and the people are incapable of protecting you against the government yet you went.what has come out of sowore matter? Nothing.koyekolo na
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Stfu before I slap your face

Mumu.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by omenka(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:

No time for nonsense. They indulged them so much the last time and we all saw the disastrous outcome. Never again will that kind of kindness destruction be allowed in Lagos.
Hope you know that is a hardcore ipob member you're talking to.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by hopexter(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Which 2023 ?

El ruffai 2023 to 2031 will correct every error in this country. You know he is a good police officer, he can save this country grin

Is Kaduna safe? Let him start from his own state.

3 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by samwash(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
The police & media are only doing him a favour, just watch as he hit limelight like a flash of light.
This guy don blow.
The police are quick in arresting unarmed civilians but when it comes to the real insecurities matters in the country, you wouldn't find them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by dangotesmummy: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
honestivo:
peaceful protest has never being a crime
I wonder why this narcissistic government makes protest look like a crime
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Gbemini(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2021
I don't expect sensible Nigerian to go to protest again despites all what this country passed through in the last protest ,good for that stupid Mr macaroni ....he dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by coolhumble(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2021
You mean hell rufai

Kaduna1stson:

Which 2023 ?

El ruffai 2023 to 2031 will correct every error in this country. You know he is a good police officer, he can save this country grin
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Obingo: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2021
IamFINESSE:
If I am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view, but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say
I know you always have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by seunmsg(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2021
omenka:
Hope you know that is a hardcore ipob member you're talking to.

That handle always confuse me to be honest.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by dangotesmummy: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2021
samwash:
The police & media are only doing him a favour, just watch as he hit limelight like a flash of light.
This guy don blow.
exactly.similar to Nairamarley

Do you notice that anytime the police picks up Nairamarley his fan base increases and he gets more popular? Those guys are just doing free publicity for macaroni
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by omenka(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

He is much better than a nobody like you
PaChuks, when are you and your brothers going to protest in Rivers state over Oyigbo massacre?

When are you and our brothers going to protest and burn down stuffs in Onitsha over Akwuzu Sars butchering of Igbos and selling their body parts? When would you call for the death of Peter Obi?

Are such protests forbidden in Rivers or Anambra? Are "human rights" only permitted in the West?

Why do you people fancy the destruction of Lagos state?

6 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by superlicious: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I rather be a nobody than be a solidified Popular SIMP turn ye ye "activist."
And so shall you be forever . 'A nobody' You have declared it .

2 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by RexTramadol1: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
is this how quick and efficient police are when the herdsmen are on rampage?

Macaroni shouldn't have gone Na you know that the government is a tyrannical one and the people are incapable of protecting you against the government yet you went.what has come out of sowore matter? Nothing.koyekolo na

This is Lagos police

We don’t have herdsmen or boko haram holding areas to ransom in Lagos

Taink you

2 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by SOPoftoday(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for him.

Someone who spends all his day creating so boring comedy videos about freaky freaky and promoting SIMPHOOD is a leader of a protest group.

What is his job? Internet comedian or activist.

He has fallen into a deep trap.

Dont be moved by comedians or celebrities who suddenly turn activists, they are all sponsored and most are courted because of the followings they have on social media.
I doubt you have a means of livelihood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.