Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (62607 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2021
I guess mr macaroni is also Ipob Igbos don't care about your nonsense one Nigeria
If any Igbo shop is vandalise, then body go tell you people
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by greenskittles: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2021
When it's time for a protest to happen, nobody will need to tell anyone else. For now let's keep suffering and smiling. It's clearly not time yet. In Myanmar nobody's complaining about people blocking the roads so they can go to work na. Lol. If we have to wait for things to get that bad then so be it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Stae(f): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2021
contigiency:
Please they should hold him for about 10 years, we don't need him and his freaky freaky for now.
Eleriibu
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by kezy58: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
... good for the idiot!

Make dem design that him ugly face with slaps and blows.

Nonsense!

Make MOD them Ban me I no Care
but you be BASTARD!...

THUNDER GO FIRE YOU AND ALL THOSE OTHER BASTARDS LIKE YOU UP THERE IN THIS THREAD APPLAUDING THE VIOLATION OF D FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS OF CITIZENS INCLUDING RIGHT TO A PEACEFUL PROTEST...NA UNA BE THE REAL PROBLEM FOR THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by seguno2: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2021
sunshineV:
no gun, no weapon, no threat but arrested. fulani bastards carry ak 47, kill farmers and somehow still roam around freely

That is how Buhari ruins the Fulani Government of Naijeriya, FGN.
Please manage am so. We will soon get to 2023.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Tiwatopebabe(f): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I rather be a nobody than be a solidified Popular SIMP turn ye ye "activist."
So be it
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by bareal(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Which 2023 ?

Hell ruffai 2023 to 2031 will correct every error in this country. You know he is a good police officer, he can save this country grin

Fixed
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by ba7man(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Jobless idiots will block roads and right of ways for millions of Nigeria and called it Peaceful Protests.

The sick want to go the hospital, you blocked the roads.

The hardworking Nigerians who live on daily bread want to go to work to earn and feed their families, you blocked the roads.

People who want access to their residencies to rest for the day, you blocked the roads.

Pregnant women who are going to the hospitals for deliveries and check up, you blocked the roads in the name of drug filled, prostitution filled and clout chasing protests.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Afamed: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2021
leadzeal:

That's the quagmire I am insinuating. Separating the wheat from the chaff
How do you do the separation when they come in their 100000s?
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by sunkieisland(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2021
The right of any citizen includes the freedom to air their grievances in a peaceful way. If certain people want to air their grievances and all the govt wants to do is to silence them, then it's 1000% accurate that this govt only cares for itself and not the citizens.

This is definitely a terrible time to be a Nigerian.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Afamed: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2021
CocoaOla:

30k geng you hire thugs to play what you know how to do best evil politic but your people can bribe terrorist

Nigerians are suffering Nigerians employ politicians to find solution to Nigeria problems not play evil games

Tax payers are sufferings

You people are only concerned about your Gains
And your pocket living large on 200millions Nigerians

Change is here Nigeria will Arise to be the best country in the world

Shame on you
I barely engage Lekki hoodlums
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by ba7man(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2021
sunkieisland:
The right of any citizen includes the freedom to air their grievances in a peaceful way. If certain people want to air their grievances and all the govt wants to do is to silence them, then it's 1000% accurate that this govt only cares for itself and not the citizens.

You just want to block roads sha and prevent millions of legitimate citizens from going about their lives to pass a message to the Govt.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Remii(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2021
people are saving at least N15k per month per car, so they will resist the return of that, fear is that LCC may come with funny software to collect money for the missed period sef, not all is for the dead, they should display names of the people they want justice for during this protest.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Afamed: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2021
sunkieisland:

The Govt also have right to protect the destruction of public properties and looting of private business. You can go to your state to carry out your protest.
You cant set out govt infrastructures on fire few months ago and you expect the govt to fold its hand
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Emmasnoop(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Police is doing well Ooin grin grin grin
coward die many times b4 is death
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by seunmsg(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Nonsoco80:
You see yourself. So he is not from any tribe abi and now PDP. If he is an Igbo man, you won't mention his party. Stop tribalism before it affects you. Nigeria is for all of us, and we can make it better and not by tribalism.

You’re the tribal bigot here. I have not mentioned Igbo or insinuate anything against your ethnic group so why are you crying in my mention?

I called out Pachukwudi44, a well know Yoruba hater so what’s wrong with that? Have you ever called out the numerous Igbo handles who have made spewing rubbish about Yoruba a career on Nairaland?

If you want to be reasonable, go and preach to your brothers and tell them to stop the hate.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by blog4all(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2021
#OccupyLekkiTollgate: Police arrest 10 protesters at Lekki tollgate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EuozjdwPlY
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
kezy58:

Make MOD them Ban me I no Care
but you be BASTARD!...

THUNDER GO FIRE YOU AND ALL THOSE OTHER BASTARDS LIKE YOU UP THERE IN THIS THREAD APPLAUDING THE VIOLATION OF D FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS OF CITIZENS INCLUDING RIGHT TO A PEACEFUL PROTEST...NA UNA BE THE REAL PROBLEM FOR THIS COUNTRY

grin grin grin E pain am!

Your mama toto dia!

Their rights to peaceful protest shouldn't infringe on my right to freedom of movement. If you wanna protest, get a permit (as required by the law) from the government and protest in open spaces or parks not on a major road like the Lekki-Epe expressway.

Thunder faya your mama toto once again. grin

... idiotic son-of-a-bitch!
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Eriokanmi: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

I just love this our quick and efficient policemen grin
Better enjoy your herdsmen whips on peace. By the time our brave youths finally achieve their aims, you'd wish you were part of this struggle. Arewa Republic say off
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by ocelot2006(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Freaky freaky
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by blog4all(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2021
#OccupyLekkiTollgate: Police arrest 10 protesters at Lekki Tollgate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EuozjdwPlY
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by kennyamusan(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2021
and yet it taking years toi arrest shekau . marcaroni is coming out weda u like it or not . what they don't know is that Buhari is just making people popular ahead of 2023 election Marcaroni is already winning his constituency . Just like sowore , tyranny won't stand
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by ocelot2006(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I rather be a nobody than be a solidified Popular SIMP turn ye ye "activist."

Yet that "SIMP" is out there fighting for a better Nigeria for all of us. Tell me mr. Nobody, what has been your own contribution to this country?
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Goalnaldo(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2021
etrouble:

Go over what you posted one more time, then do a self assessment of your life. The way you are going, will you ever make it in life?

A young graduate called Mr Macaroni could not get a descent job, he decided to create one for himself at least to be able to feed himself but you are mocking him because he is not begging family and friends for food like you have been doing.

Now, government is oppressing everyone including you, Mr Macaroni decided to protest even on your own behalf and here is the rubbish you've got to say.

If you and other lazy youths and internet miscreants continue like this, then it will be difficult for you to make it in life and impossible for you to make Heaven.
Wise words man!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera / Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.