Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me (42853 Views)

Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by lozanni(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kwanye might have mental health issues which is causing her to stalk the Pastor and also believe there is an imaginary relationship between them, when actually such relationship does not exist.

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Carlylepneuma: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
kwanye, tumba, and Monte story get as ebi oo

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
bluefilm:

You are just trying to be a pussy for no good reason at all.

How do you know whom you want to marry at first?

Most of you pussy niggaz make it seem as if a man automatically knows the bitch he's gonna marry once he sees her.

But you and I know that is so very far from the reality.

Dating is a process where two beings test their compatibility. If the nigga at any point in the relationship decides that he can't cope with the relationship, what the fûck is wrong with that?

The bitch should also be ready to quit a relationship if she doesn't see the relationship heading anywhere.

Stop making it seem as if it is only a nigga who can decide if the relationship goes ahead or goes bust.

On the issue of collecting an old cargo's money from her while in a relationship with her, I see nothing wrong with that at all.

Everybody makes some investments. And there is no guarantee anywhere in the world that every investment one makes must turn out profitable.

A smart old cargo should know or learn where and when to cut her losses and move on with her life.

But I have never seen a smart old cargo.

If she was that smart, she wouldn't have allowed herself to get to the extent where she becomes such an unattractive and desperate bitch that will now have to rely on using cash to trap a nigga.

It is what it is.

You do know you can express yourself without name calling, N word is prohibited but the way you are talking calling me P**** and N word said alot about the kind of person you are.

I doubt if you've conscience. Remember what goes around comes around bros.

Learn to say stuffs without swearing it is a forum of opinion not name calling take care x
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by mu2sa2: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
They should have asked him if he ever banged the lady
Ah, he is a man of his god, with a church to boot!
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Bennysam: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
In
superior1:
You promise marriage, you collect money and now quoting Bible.

No, your actions got nothing to do with the Bible, leave God alone for this matter wey you dey so
Stop judging this man because you're not there and you can conclude from one person story
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Bennysam: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
SlimBrawnie:
Far North bear names that sound luke Southern African.
Pastor, but when you were eating her money, you didn't know she was older, she resigned from a govt job cos of your promise to marry her, she even sold her house... According to her.
Only God knows who's saying the truth between the both of you sha
You have judge him because a lady is involved, did you know what really happened?
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by bluefilm: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
You do know you can express yourself without name calling, N word is prohibited but the way you are talking calling me P**** and N word said alot about the kind of person you are.

I doubt if you've conscience. Remember what goes around comes around bros.

Learn to say stuffs without swearing it is a forum of opinion not name calling take care x

This ain't about conscience.

See my nigga, life is a game.

You win some. You lose some.

I can never pity any old cargo in my life.

These old bitches brought it upon themselves.

The way life goes, these bitches have all the advantages in their early stages in life where they can use their sexy charms to select anyone they want to be with in a relationship, whereas niggaz just have to cope and hope he will be selected by these bitches...

Then at a later stage in life, the table turns

Then niggaz now have the advantage to choose whom they wanna be with in a relationship, while the bitches just have to cope and hope to be selected.

This is not new.

So any bitch that failed to make good use of her own window of opportunity has herself to be blamed when she ends up an old cargo.

That's how I see it.

Don't blame me; blame Mother Nature for making it that way.
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Womanizer(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
bluefilm:

Are you a fool?

A man can fûck with any old cargo he chooses and a man can collect all the money he needs from an old cargo but a man should NEVER marry an old cargo.

Nothing good can ever come out of a marriage with an old cargo because all her essence is already gone and never to come back.

You are the one who is a bastard if you think it's fine to intentionally mislead and deceive another person
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by bluefilm: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Womanizer:
You are the one who is a bastard if you think it's fine to intentionally mislead and deceive another person

Bastard?

Okay.

Well, well, well, we all cannot have the same opinions all the time.

What you may be seeing as a misleading advice might actually be a last minute saving advice to some nigga somewhere who is about to commit his entire to an old cargo whose got nothing worthwhile to offer to him in the "relationship".

It's called The Red Pill.
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2021
bluefilm:

This ain't about conscience.

See my nigga, life is a game.

You win some. You lose some.

I can never pity any old cargo in my life.

These old bitches brought it upon themselves.

The way life goes, these bitches have all the advantages in their early stages in life where they can use their sexy charms to select anyone they want to be with in a relationship, whereas niggaz just have to cope and hope he will be selected by these bitches...

Then at a later stage in life, the table turns

Then niggaz now have the advantage to choose whom they wanna be with in a relationship, while the bitches just have to cope and hope to be selected.

This is not new.

So any bitch that failed to make good use of her own window of opportunity has herself to be blamed when she ends up an old cargo.

That's how I see it.

Don't blame me; blame Mother Nature for making it that way.

Lol ok in as much as i can see your point i strongly disagree with most of it. Anyway have q good day bros
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by bluefilm: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
Lol ok in as much as i can see your point i strongly disagree with most of it. Anyway have q good day bros

I'm glad you eventually came around to see my point even if you don't agree with it.

Have a good day you too
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by JOSH54: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
DIS MAN IS NOT SAYING D TRUTH, I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID. D LADY MAY NOT BE 100% IN WHAT SHE SAID BUT 80% IS D TRUTH. GOD WILL SAVE US FROM SUCH MEN OF GOD
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by JOSH54: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
SlimBrawnie:
Far North bear names that sound luke Southern African.
Pastor, but when you were eating her money, you didn't know she was older, she resigned from a govt job cos of your promise to marry her, she even sold her house... According to her.
Only God knows who's saying the truth between the both of you sha
D LADY IS SAYING D TRUTH MORE DAN D PASTOR. WHY WAS HE BUSY COLLECTING MONEY N SLEEPING WITH HER N NEVER THOUGHT, SHE WAS OLDER.

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56