Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me (42719 Views)

Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Mysticwebb: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Marwa Tumba and Kwanye Tumba. They are already married in their names.
The pastor may have also tasted the apple.
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by triple996(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
waooo
pastor don chop clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
superior1:
You promise marriage, you collect money and now quoting Bible.

No, your actions got nothing to do with the Bible, leave God alone for this matter wey you dey so
He didn't do it. It is so obvious with his narrative. But enemies of the Church like you will continue to twist issues no matter how evident on the contrary! Haters everywhere!

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Juliearth(f): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
drewsman:
God will see you through sir. All these daughters of Jezebel coming in disguise to pull people of God down.

This thing happened to a friend of mine also, but God saw him thru at last

Somebody close to me went through this mess. The girl would leave her house from morning and perch at his gate until night fall just to see this my friend. She told all sorts of lies just to make my friend leave his fiance for her. Went diabolical on the fiancé (but thank God for God), resorted to blackmails and threats... She would give my friend like 300 calls in two hours, same for his fiancé. So believe me when I say mad women exist and mental illness is real.

7 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by bluefilm: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Womanizer:

Why didn't he say that when he was fúcking the lady and collecting money from her? angry

Are you a fool?

A man can fûck with any old cargo he chooses and a man can collect all the money he needs from an old cargo but a man should NEVER marry an old cargo.

Nothing good can ever come out of a marriage with an old cargo because all her essence is already gone and never to come back.

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Reex12(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Desperate women after marriage can be disastrous but they'll come online and form feministz just imagine this is the likes of zzor
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Salt06(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
drewsman:
God will see you through sir. All these daughters of Jezebel coming in disguise to pull people of God down.

This thing happened to a friend of mine also, but God saw him thru at last
As in ehn... esp when they really mean you. Na wahala. Guys handle rejection without issues but many ladies can't. They wouldn't mind destroying your reputation and painting you bad

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Salt06(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Juliearth:

Somebody close to me went through this mess. The girl would leave her house from morning and perch at his gate until night fall just to see this my friend. She told all sorts of lies just to make my friend leave his fiance for her. Went diabolical on the fiancé (but thank God for God), resorted to blackmails and threats... She would give my friend like 300 calls in two hours, same for his fiancé. So believe me when I say mad women exist and mental illness is real.
shocked
Na wa o. Real obsession
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by onyenatruchi: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Someone that is claiming 38 years, it could be her football age undecided what if they find out her real agelipsrsealed
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Katridge2021: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by simi1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Was he blind when it started
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Juliearth(f): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Salt06:

shocked
Na wa o. Real obsession

This one was worse than obsession. Maybe chronic Bipolar.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Anaerobi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
all this michika girls.
but wait what about those that promised her marriage when she was in her 20s?

they have collected their share and she wants to Tia a man

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
They should have asked him if he ever banged the lady
He didn't bang, the lady has attested to that. The lady said the reason why he believed everything he told her to do was because he has never made attempt on her, that is why she sees him as a true man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Lewisalexander(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pastor Don chop clean mouth. Badt guy
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by femifemi1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
If it had been me that interview these people...truth would have farahan sharply!!!

No woman can ever accuse you of such allegations if you had not shown symptoms either verbally or reactively.

What are you doing with a woman that spends much of her time with you pastor? Didn't you read your Bible that says "You should flee from all appearances of evil" Evil doesn't need to wear 2 horns. Intact anything evil mostly look handsome and beautiful.

Your married colleague in office or boss will come Chating with you often, and sometimes called to say "Hi" in odd hours...hmmmm

And you say you don't know how devil looks like!!!

The woman might have bad motives but young pastor is not walking in the spirit, and needs to pray against the spirit of list of the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Draslo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Juliearth:
I believe him. I have had contacts with a "mad" woman and trust me, they can go to any length to have what they want.
How won't you believe him! You women are so gullible. It is that same gullibility that the woman fell for by selling her house and gifting the pastor money even though she wasn't financially stable. The pastor had a relationship with this woman. It's too obvious! Even his story affirms it. Why would she take the pains to report him up and down? She even knows his parents' house. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Juliearth(f): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Draslo:

How won't you believe him! You women are so gullible. It is that same gullibility that the woman fell for by selling her house and gifting the pastor money even though she wasn't financially stable. The pastor had a relationship with this woman. It's too obvious! Even his story affirms it. Why would she take the pains to report him up and down? She even knows his parents' house. Haba!

Pray not to fall prey to an obsessively bipolar woman. Just pray! I am a woman and I am telling you the things my gender is capable of and you are there arguing. Please shift!

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Komu1048(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala

after he has chop clean mouth........ he is finding way to opt out

Bro, forget all this modern day pastors that we have here in the south. Christian in the core north, I mean their born again. They live for Christ for real, nothing dey shake dem from the love of Christ

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
superior1:
You promise marriage, you collect money and now quoting Bible.

No, your actions got nothing to do with the Bible, leave God alone for this matter wey you dey so
You are damned right, a desperate woman can do anything. I'm can attest to that. I had an encounter with a lady like that. As a guyman, I say let me chop small, before I know it, the lady started bringing different gift. It was I tug of war before I was able to leave the relationship. Most of the things he bought even crediting my account sometimes, I never for ones requested for them. Thank God for her younger sister that witnessed some these things.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
They should have asked him if he ever banged the lady

The interviewer must be a junkie! That's the only sensible and logical question to ask once he starts denying marriage promise..
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by dionma: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
You don't know her but she gave you 110,000. Did she force you to collect the money.
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by deliveryboy: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
The young man is still free to decide if he want to marry her or not, it’s not as if they had a blood oath. Women cannot handle rejection but they can dish it out without remorse. A rejected woman is usually scorned and determined to destroy, most times with falsehood. How come no one ever sues those girls men train in school but end up rejecting the man’s marriage proposal? Let the young man be and move on madam.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Ogbenisoft28(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why do they have the same surname? OP what’s transmitting??
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Felabarmudia: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
dre11:
It’s not biblical to marry woman older than me — Adamawa evangelist sued for alleged false marriage promise

https://punchng.com/its-not-biblical-to-marry-woman-older-than-me-adamawa-evangelist-sued-for-false-marriage-promise/
Is this one Nigerian too?
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please don't put yourself and Suleman in the same sentence as Daddy Kumuyi.
W. F Kumuyi has lived a scandal free life and thus, earned the respect of many. Deal with the mess you created.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Kelvin3476: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala

after he has chop clean mouth........ he is finding way to opt out
why are u quick to judge ? Why don't u think he is saying the truth ? What if its the woman that chop man money , abi una for say na normal thing ?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Womanizer:

Why didn't he say that when he was fúcking the lady and collecting money from her? angry
He never bang the lady, read the lady statements. In facts the lady confessed that because he never made advances on her that was why she believed that he is a true man of God, and believes whatever thing he told her to do

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
JayCynic:
Can't pick sides cause I can't decipher the facts of the story.

Two things I can ascertain:

1) Some Pastors are very manipulative
2) A desperate woman can do extreme things, lie, cheat, steal etc to get what she wants.

They are all over the place, even in campus fellowship groups.
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by Jman06(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ladies please listen o, when a younger guy is telling you age is just a number, chances are high that he just want to chop and clean mouth. It is rare for a younger guy to marry a lady who is older than him. They'll pretend to date and sleep with you but when the time comes, they'll dump you.

So, better search up for a marriage partner.

My one cent.
Re: Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
While the pastor might be innocent of the woman's claims of marriage, I am worried about his manner of response.

He is so uncouth and uncultured as a Pastor.

It is a sin/curse to marry an older woman? Really?

And people go to his church?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.